India-Forums

Preet Se Bandhi Yeh Dori... Ram Milaayi Jodi
Preet Se Bandhi Yeh Dori... Ram Milaayi Jodi

luved todays episode

sherma IF-Rockerz
sherma
sherma

Posted: 05 April 2012 at 12:47pm | IP Logged
after so many weeks,we got a good comedy episode,for teh first time i liked adina chemistry
aditys-mona scene was so cute,so was karan-mona-aditya scene,
it was so fummy when mona said veerji having affair with aditya
superb episode

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

shinings_salekhsadhanalovbeetaurussuresh555kishubedisree.gattu-ParidhiHolic-nycsweetie-Swetha-Mandy20

sadhanalov Senior Member
sadhanalov
sadhanalov

Posted: 05 April 2012 at 1:01pm | IP Logged
i am thinking is it am i alone that liked todays episode...after ages we got something to laugh and say good.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

beetaurussree.gattusherma

beetaurus Goldie
beetaurus
beetaurus

Posted: 05 April 2012 at 11:16pm | IP Logged
I agree with you Sweety, it was a good episode.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sree.gattusherma

-ParidhiHolic- IF-Sizzlerz
-ParidhiHolic-
-ParidhiHolic-

Posted: 05 April 2012 at 11:32pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sherma

after so many weeks,we got a good comedy episode,for teh first time i liked adina chemistry
aditys-mona scene was so cute,so was karan-mona-aditya scene,
it was so fummy when mona said veerji having affair with aditya
superb episode
acha hua you made dis topic warna i m gonna mk it one with topic name "CAN I HUG HETAL AND SANGAD" really yaar todays episode rockddd.adina was kya bolo mindblwoing HugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHug fantastic superbbDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreamingkilling marvellousssSillySillySillySillySillySillySillySillySillySillySillySillySillySillySillySillySillySillySillySillySilly toally.the way mona hold adi collar shows how she is possasive regarding that Adi is only hers..BlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushing 
                              And hetal omggg the way she scolded bijal i was going crazy good yaar good tu aise reh yaar pls heatl hetal was bcuming good i was soo happy i ws like disBig smileBig smileBig smileBig smileBY GOD loved it totally...very good my  bby for scolding tht phuiAngryAngryluv u yaarHugHugHugHug WELL DONE ADI FOR SUPER PLAN..My rockstar Anguu luv u darlingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming

sree.gattushermaMandy20

MrSingh79 Groupbie
MrSingh79
MrSingh79

Posted: 06 April 2012 at 7:04am | IP Logged

Hetal scolding Phui was absolutely brilliant!  I love the fact that Bijal is now being hated in the open by everyone, even her own dad!

She will soon realise that she is hated & leave which is a great storyline!

I like what Karan is doing to teach Hetal a lesson, which is brilliant!

Aditya helping Karan is also good, & it would've been even better if Anukalp was still alive, so that all 3 of them could've been friends together!

I don't like the Mona/Aditya love story though!  That's just forced & wrong & needs to stop! Why on earth would Mona be possessive of Aditya?  Has she forgotton Anukalp already?!

sha1510babygirl198722rayadallie

-ParidhiHolic- IF-Sizzlerz
-ParidhiHolic-
-ParidhiHolic-

Posted: 07 April 2012 at 7:20am | IP Logged
tumhe kabhi aditya mona pasand bhi nahi aaeyenge...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sangadloversree.gattu

rayadallie IF-Dazzler
rayadallie
rayadallie

Posted: 10 April 2012 at 8:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by MrSingh79

Hetal scolding Phui was absolutely brilliant!  I love the fact that Bijal is now being hated in the open by everyone, even her own dad!

She will soon realise that she is hated & leave which is a great storyline!

I like what Karan is doing to teach Hetal a lesson, which is brilliant!

Aditya helping Karan is also good, & it would've been even better if Anukalp was still alive, so that all 3 of them could've been friends together!

I don't like the Mona/Aditya love story though!  That's just forced & wrong & needs to stop! Why on earth would Mona be possessive of Aditya?  Has she forgotton Anukalp already?!
Have to agree with you here again.

I am just wondering myself, if its so easily someone forget the one they loved so much and lived with for sometime too and move on and with that person brother also. I just dont get it and I dont like this storyline at all. I think it was a huge mistake by the CV's and the real cause of the show being axed.

I have absolutely no problem with aditya, they CV's could have brought him in as anukalp when Nishant left the show. It would have been better rather than just throw away all morals and kill anukalp to force a relationship between him and mona on the show. My interpretation of RMJ maybe is not the same as the CV's
MrSingh79 Groupbie
MrSingh79
MrSingh79

Posted: 10 April 2012 at 8:34am | IP Logged
Yours, mine & many other peoples opinion as well are not the same as the CV's, hence the reason why the show is ending!

Just goes to show that no matter what happens, it is always the true fans that are right!

And Simran, I don't have anything against Aditya's character, but he & mona should not be together! Simple!  If Angad was introduced as the new Anukalp, then no problem, but he wasn't, hence the show has been ruined! Accept it!

Go to top