Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

Journey of being together - Her Tears !!! - Page 2

navyab thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
This content was originally posted by: angl143

Beautifully written!⭐️Loved each moment that u have captured in ur analysis!! U have made it come to life for me! Thank u!😊

Thank you Angl πŸ˜‰ !!!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

doc4ever thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
This content was originally posted by: navyab

Thank you Angl πŸ˜‰ !!!

Please call me Kshama😊
navyab thumbnail
Thank you Abbay πŸ˜‰ !!!
navyab thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: angl143

Please call me Kshama😊

sure kshama ! 😊 !
ANJ4 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Aewsome post ... thank you
Scarlet28 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
πŸ‘ Great post Navya, as usual you have an amazing perception on Ahem's and Gopi's relationship.  You give us hope and make everything come to life beautifully with your words.  I look forward to your post everyday.  Thank you.
navyab thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Xarina

Navya.  That was lovely.  Ahem is now beginning to show that he has the makings of a perfect partner and in time too I hope that he will show that he has the chance to prove that he can also be an ideal husband. 

Agree Xarina that Ahem is learning as life teaches about being a perfect husband ...at every opportunity life is giving him, he is putting those teachings into practise πŸ˜‰ !!!
navyab thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Justlikethat1

Navya.. Amazing analysis.. πŸ‘

Your words flow through the scene so beautifully. I am left with no words to appreciate.. πŸ˜›
Aham has come a full cycle. He has come from the person who first thought her tears were fake to be moved by them to now consoling her to stop those tears.. He breathed love and passion today.. Nazim was amazing⭐️

Agree Harini that Ahem perception of his wife ha changed so much that now he feels her tears & pain...being with wife does not mean only romance & love...it has so many different feelings one goes thru together & both he & Gopi are learning as life teaches them to be with each other & take care of one another πŸ˜Š !!!
navyab thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Vinder90

Oh navyab, another AWESOME analysis
 I just love how you bring in older experiences to truly make it a master piece,

thanks a lot

Thank you Vinder πŸ˜‰ !!!
navyab thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Aish3003

I was in tears by the end of it... I don't know what to say... 

...but the day he realises that the tears she shed on the special day they shared in their life were because of him, he will never be able forgive himself !!!

Hey Aish ...please do not feel bad...Ahem & Gopi are learning how to support & be with each other as life is moving forward...Ahem will not be able to forgive himself but Gopi is his strenght & she will never let her Ahemji suffer, even in silence & as both their happiness is linked to each other...for her happiness, he will start to forgive himself for not recollecting the special day with her being his support ...so just relax & just smile πŸ˜‰πŸ˜Š !!!