Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2

Episode review - 5th April 2012

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

ZaphiraDragon

ZaphiraDragon

Posted: 05 April 2012 at 12:33pm | IP Logged
NBT Team - lovely episode indeed, infinite marks to Mohan .. i was expecting Mohan to walk in with Prerna and that is what he did ... just awesome !!! Since i loved Mohan today most i will start with him :) His expressions were so so apt to the situation - urge to reach her side, dodging the police, accepting the fact (nearly i.e.) that it is a matter of love .. very good expressions Kunal ... most importantly i was clapping the instance you told Prateek that surprise baki hai ... and showed prerna ...for not bringing Prateek's real face in front of Prerna and and for taking Megha out today, you have won the respect of mine today. Another aspect of your character today that was shown again was that of a silent shoulder. Megha needed that and you were just there :) overall you rocked today !!!

Megha oh Megha , are you really that naive that the minute you walked into that room you still had doubt about Mohan's words and still thought that Prateek was a good person???? A question to the CVs - I do agree here that for an instance i got annoyed !!! Till now i did support Megha all through because she was in character; she could not understand Prateek's intentions as she really did not LOOK; but today when she walked into the Room she should have realized instantly !!! She should not have been in doubt!! So , are you guys trying to tell that a character like Megha does exist on this earth??? If the girl is uneducated, from a village, i might agree that she will not realize; but an educated person like Megha, the minute she walked into that ROOM, still had doubts???? YOu salvaged the situation by showing the precap where she called herself bevakoof :) .. she indeed was!!! But full marks to CVs for showing all those flash backs and showing the understanding on Megha's face...thank you for this...the entire screenplay was lovely, Aakansha's expressions were really good :)

Now coming to the most adorable scene ... kabhi kabhi rona acha hota hai .. and then he handles her her hanky and the look on his face :) :) :) ... the entire scene was really well done and both Aakansha and Kunal gave their best shot and ofcourse i do not have to mention that it did remind me of something (sometwo) else :) :) ... 

Now the biggest question is will Megha leave the job???? CVs, personally I do not want Megha to leave the job; instead i want her to work there and make that guy's life miserable !!!!!!!!! Mohan should advise her to continue the job as you just cannot run away from issues ... sometimes you just need to face them boldly. Lets see what you have in store for!!! 

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

nupurgaraPavitraangeliqraParm.GoodbyeMoner_RadioSilentsoulmisty85-RadhaMohan---Udhay--

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Episode review - 5th April 2012" in Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2 forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Sunna_Deewani

IF-Stunnerz

Sunna_Deewani

Posted: 05 April 2012 at 1:13pm | IP Logged
Megha's trust on pratik - I think as soon as she entered, she did realise that something is wrong. But just a while before she showed so much trust on pratik. So she was trying to give benefit of doubt to pratik thinking that he might have made those arrangements for prerna. She did doubt him, otherwise she would not have called prerna. 

Anyway mohan was awesome as usual. He saved his "heroine" in his own "mohan" style, not like his OTT Filmy dreams/imaginations. Episode was very good. I was not expecting this at all. Hanky scene was good as always. I have mentioned this in all the threadsLOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ZaphiraDragonMoner_Radio-RadhaMohan-

-RadhaMohan-

IF-Stunnerz

-RadhaMohan-

Posted: 05 April 2012 at 1:18pm | IP Logged
that kabhi kabhi rona aacha hota hein  mohan say this to mirchi but he can't see her tears but that time tears better medicine for her.
monu's face look like he feel also cry for mirchi.so beautyful scene.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Moner_Radio--Udhay--

--Udhay--

IF-Stunnerz

--Udhay--

Posted: 05 April 2012 at 6:32pm | IP Logged
Nice review yaar.. I'm so happy with the way NBTNMKK is going right now.. Loved each and every sequence of yesterday's episode.. All the actors done their parts very well.. Just love Mrs.Vyas and Monu.. Keep rocking NBTNMKK!! :)

Edited by Udhay - 06 April 2012 at 3:37am

sumIIT

Groupbie

sumIIT

Posted: 05 April 2012 at 9:03pm | IP Logged
Super Episode... finely sewed with dialogues,emotions ,gestures , to speak volumes using actions an not words ...
The scene was very dramatic but the CVs handled it delicately, with sense of dignity and not so tpical melodrama...

Fine episode...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ZaphiraDragonMoner_Radio

sumIIT

Groupbie

sumIIT

Posted: 05 April 2012 at 9:05pm | IP Logged
Waise  in police scene... when Mohan was dodging police...

How many of u saw... on the background

2 Duronto trains crossing opposite each other...
1 local train going up...
1 local train goind down ...

Moner_Radio

IF-Rockerz

Moner_Radio

Posted: 06 April 2012 at 5:41am | IP Logged
@ zaphira :

Now the biggest question is will Megha leave the job???? CVs, personally I do not want Megha to leave the job; instead i want her to work there and make that guy's life miserable !!!!!!!!! Mohan should advise her to continue the job as you just cannot run away from issues ... sometimes you just need to face them boldly. Lets see what you have in store for!!! 

exactly same thoughts here too. i really want megha to face the world and that creep in particular bravely and make his life hell till he confesses his guilt and gets kicked out of his post and position. mohan would be a great support system in this context. lets see what the cv's shows us.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ZaphiraDragon

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.