Navya

India-Forums

   
Navya
Navya

We all are with neetha...but????

thappadbaba Senior Member
thappadbaba
thappadbaba

Joined: 16 July 2011
Posts: 619

Posted: 05 April 2012 at 12:29pm | IP Logged
After reading neetha's pm, i think its a nice idea to have something like this for our show...but i think you guys have forgotten what samratrocks, aka hina has done for us...i really feel bad when i see people contributing so much in this forum n not in our fc...many of them like f.s.m n others have contributed n i thank to all of them wholeheartedly...when i came up with this idea, every1 was so enthusiastic n supportive...but i now i hardly see any1 visitng the fc...you guys could have told me that when we already have a forum for discussions n creativites, it wud be difficult to be active in the fc, i could have understood ur point and samratrocks wouldnt have taken so much of pains of starting a new fc...everytime i visit the fc, its empty...i see thif forum flooded with articles n snaps, but the fc has nothing...its really sad to see this...its better to shut the fc and concentrate at one thing, where evry1 can be together...we really dont need the fc when we have the forum...
but beleive me, i just wanted to take our craziness to a different level...all other jodis have a fc of their names, so i thought why not anya...hence hina took the initiative...but it seems, nobody is interested...
 
i am really sorry guys...CryCryCryCryCry

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

Thaniyah_KsamruthaBinuShobaTacker_Holicrashvinsamratrocksmomorockz

thappadbaba Senior Member
thappadbaba
thappadbaba

Joined: 16 July 2011
Posts: 619

Posted: 05 April 2012 at 12:42pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by love4anya

After reading neetha's pm, i think its a nice idea to have something like this for our show...but i think you guys have forgotten what samratrocks, aka hina has done for us...i really feel bad when i see people contributing so much in this forum n not in our fc...many of them like f.s.m n others have contributed n i thank to all of them wholeheartedly...when i came up with this idea, every1 was so enthusiastic n supportive...but i now i hardly see any1 visitng the fc...you guys could have told me that when we already have a forum for discussions n creativites, it wud be difficult to be active in the fc, i could have understood ur point and samratrocks wouldnt have taken so much of pains of starting a new fc...everytime i visit the fc, its empty...i see thif forum flooded with articles n snaps, but the fc has nothing...its really sad to see this...its better to shut the fc and concentrate at one thing, where evry1 can be together...we really dont need the fc when we have the forum...
but beleive me, i just wanted to take our craziness to a different level...all other jodis have a fc of their names, so i thought why not anya...hence hina took the initiative...but it seems, nobody is interested...
 
i am really sorry guys...CryCryCryCryCry
thanks momrockz...Smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

samratrocksmomorockz

BinuShoba IF-Rockerz
BinuShoba
BinuShoba

Joined: 19 August 2011
Posts: 5750

Posted: 05 April 2012 at 12:47pm | IP Logged
Hai dear.. i m lessactive nowadaz... nd many of our forum mems donno knw where it is..pls dont fell sad dr..ll try to active thr also... Thanks!!!!


Edited by binucse12 - 05 April 2012 at 12:47pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

samruthasamratrocks

thappadbaba Senior Member
thappadbaba
thappadbaba

Joined: 16 July 2011
Posts: 619

Posted: 05 April 2012 at 12:50pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by binucse12

Hai dear.. i m lessactive nowadaz... nd many of our forum mems donno knw where it is..pls dont fell sad dr..ll try to active thr also... Thanks!!!!
well, when the fc was created, we all tried our best to inform every1 that a fc of anya exists...many of them dont seem to be interested...in that case, i cannot force people to act on my orders...
but i am still trying to spread the information and its a request to all to inform others about the fc...i would be thankful to all...
thanks...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

samruthasamratrocksmomorockz

karishma_anya Groupbie
karishma_anya
karishma_anya

Joined: 27 March 2012
Posts: 72

Posted: 05 April 2012 at 12:55pm | IP Logged
Yar m new 2 d forum so i don't know wats dis fc. What is it guyz?

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

samratrocks

thappadbaba Senior Member
thappadbaba
thappadbaba

Joined: 16 July 2011
Posts: 619

Posted: 05 April 2012 at 1:01pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by karishma_anya

Yar m new 2 d forum so i don't know wats dis fc. What is it guyz?
check your pm dear...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

samratrocks

f.s.m IF-Sizzlerz
f.s.m
f.s.m

Joined: 05 July 2011
Posts: 13072

Posted: 05 April 2012 at 2:59pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by love4anya

Originally posted by binucse12

Hai dear.. i m lessactive nowadaz... nd many of our forum mems donno knw where it is..pls dont fell sad dr..ll try to active thr also... Thanks!!!!
well, when the fc was created, we all tried our best to inform every1 that a fc of anya exists...many of them dont seem to be interested...in that case, i cannot force people to act on my orders...
but i am still trying to spread the information and its a request to all to inform others about the fc...i would be thankful to all...
thanks...
Dear ... I know how do you feel , I understand ...
Secondly i heartfull sorry to you dear , I know members have forgetten that fc ,  they forget this forum either ,,, EVRYONE IS so much ACTIVE in twitter ... that's why we can't be able to come here ...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

samratrocksmomorockz

diyah_us IF-Dazzler
diyah_us
diyah_us

Joined: 30 June 2005
Posts: 3028

Posted: 05 April 2012 at 10:02pm | IP Logged
i think u should put this fc link on the very first page
so that v all can access it. Otherwise v dont know where
it is & v will forget also. See i never forget to see the tweets
section

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

samratrocks

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

  • Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index