India-Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

What About Nafrat Vs. Mohabbat?

-MeMyselfI IF-Stunnerz
-MeMyselfI
-MeMyselfI

Posted: 05 April 2012 at 12:27pm | IP Logged
If Spoilers/Arshad Khan is to be believed, then Arnav will find out the truth soon. I just wanted to get everyone's opinion that do you people honestly feel you saw "Nafrat Paas Aanay Na Dey, Mohabbat Door Janay Na Day".

I have mostly liked the episodes since MU began but I havent really felt this tag line being shown. It was almost as if the CVs were afraid to show the intensity. I havent seen Arnav boiling in anger/jealousy over the love of his life loving someone else. I havent seen enough of ArHi's inner emotional turmoil over how their love came crashing to the ground. I havent really seen an struggle between these two emotions except in a few scenes.

Or is the tagline about their past? Or will see this battle of love versus hatred when Khushi finds out why Arnav married her? Or is it Arnav's hatred for himself at what he did versus his love for Khushi? Or was this it?

Now, I dont mean for it to be a bashing post nor I am suggesting that MU track should be dragged more, just wanting your opinions as to do you really feel that the CVs delivered what they promised or not?

Edited by -Huma- - 05 April 2012 at 1:14pm

-MeMyselfI IF-Stunnerz
-MeMyselfI
-MeMyselfI

Posted: 05 April 2012 at 1:14pm | IP Logged
no one has an opinion about it?

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top