Parichay Nayee Zindagi Kay Sapno Ka

India-Forums

   
Parichay Nayee Zindagi Kay Sapno Ka
Parichay Nayee Zindagi Kay Sapno Ka

Raj should take veena for a vacation

vidhisalot IF-Rockerz
vidhisalot
vidhisalot

Joined: 09 October 2011
Posts: 5514

Posted: 05 April 2012 at 12:25pm | IP Logged
I think raj should take veena to a vacation...she desperatley needs it...so that our sinal...can confess properly..n destroy the anand factor...give veena a handsome anand couldnt be as handsome as his papa...in the form of sinal kid..
Raj take my advice..its for free

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

snehasrisgumi82_Neetu_Simi.Gayathri_MSK...OohLaLa...su369

Simi. IF-Dazzler
Simi.
Simi.

Joined: 15 February 2006
Posts: 2576

Posted: 05 April 2012 at 12:31pm | IP Logged
ROFL Vidhii...u r right...Veena aunty ka dimaag bhi set ho jayega kamre se bahar nikal ke...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

snehasribharosgumi82

Gayathri_MSK IF-Dazzler
Gayathri_MSK
Gayathri_MSK

Joined: 10 February 2012
Posts: 3696

Posted: 05 April 2012 at 12:40pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by vidhisalot

I think raj should take veena to a vacation...she desperatley needs it...so that our sinal...can confess properly..n destroy the anand factor...give veena a handsome anand couldnt be as handsome as his papa...in the form of sinal kid..
Raj take my advice..its for free



   Waaaw.. Vidhi.. What a best idea... Plese CV's do that... Until Sinal come out of their misunderstanding...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

snehasrisgumi82

...OohLaLa... IF-Sizzlerz
...OohLaLa...
...OohLaLa...

Stormtrooper of CC
Joined: 18 February 2012
Posts: 12549

Posted: 05 April 2012 at 12:43pm | IP Logged
But even during that vacation veena wil continue anand jhap ki mera anand theek hain ya nahin,sinal uska khayal rhak rahe hain ya nahin etc etc.raj will bcome mad with this commentry nd wen they return this anand jhap disease wil spread to raj lso.:-D
sgumi82 Goldie
sgumi82
sgumi82

Joined: 12 February 2006
Posts: 2311

Posted: 05 April 2012 at 12:43pm | IP Logged
aaj kunu ka expression dekhe i was laughing. Aisa lag raha tha ki hez saying..arey Maa...tumhe abhi yaha akar anand ka naam lena tha.
Abhi sirf meri biwi aankhein kholi hei ...theek se ahi thak meri baat nahi huyi usse..ki yeh pataka phodna tha aapko.
chod dijiye hum dono ko. Mei sambhal lunga apni biwi ko.

I felt like going into the lappy and kill veena for that scene.

Veena mataji ko ek lambiii si vacation ke liye bhejo ji. plzz.chahiye toh financing hum kardenge..taki gaurav need not worry.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

snehasripalzs...OohLaLa...su369sandy118_RiDdHi

vidhisalot IF-Rockerz
vidhisalot
vidhisalot

Joined: 09 October 2011
Posts: 5514

Posted: 05 April 2012 at 12:51pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by TRULYNANDINI

But even during that vacation veena wil continue anand jhap ki mera anand theek hain ya nahin,sinal uska khayal rhak rahe hain ya nahin etc etc.raj will bcome mad with this commentry nd wen they return this anand jhap disease wil spread to raj lso.:-D

nandini Ur comment made me laugh like anything ..if that happens than b4 richa n veena raj would go to mental hopsp...arrey kitne log pagalkhane jayenge yr...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

...OohLaLa...

su369 IF-Sizzlerz
su369
su369

Joined: 10 March 2012
Posts: 12924

Posted: 05 April 2012 at 1:05pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sgumi82

aaj kunu ka expression dekhe i was laughing. Aisa lag raha tha ki hez saying..arey Maa...tumhe abhi yaha akar anand ka naam lena tha.
Abhi sirf meri biwi aankhein kholi hei ...theek se ahi thak meri baat nahi huyi usse..ki yeh pataka phodna tha aapko.
chod dijiye hum dono ko. Mei sambhal lunga apni biwi ko.

I felt like going into the lappy and kill veena for that scene.

Veena mataji ko ek lambiii si vacation ke liye bhejo ji. plzz.chahiye toh financing hum kardenge..taki gaurav need not worry.

hiii... u r ryt first time i see kunal dont want that words frm his mother .. he want spend sometime with his lovely wife...Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

snehasri

Radzy Senior Member
Radzy
Radzy

Joined: 20 July 2006
Posts: 397

Posted: 05 April 2012 at 1:12pm | IP Logged
VEENA AUNTY - Kya karein aapka! ConfusedConfusedShe needs to be sent to Alcatraz, bas bahut ho gaya. 

This pace is good, but kitne hurdles yaar, anyone will go mad in this situation. Bechara Kunal!!!!!!!!!!! CryCryCry Abhi boldo yaar Siddhi ko, aur mat rulao hum sabko.

I like how Raj uncle's character is, true Dad material!!!!!!!!

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
Veena chopra-ye reshamee julfe

Author: -sahasra-   Replies: 3   Views: 883

-sahasra- 3 883 16 August 2011 at 7:57pm by Sandstone

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

  • Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index