Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2

India-Forums

Apr 5th: When words aren't needed (Page 4)

without-fathom IF-Rockerz
without-fathom
without-fathom

Posted: 05 April 2012 at 12:56pm | IP Logged
http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=2919250&PID=55413465&#55413465

^^ updated comments - off to catch up with 3 PAGES ALREADY?! Wow! 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

nirvanica15Meera_Ka_Mohan-Swetha-AreYaar

rusha4003 IF-Dazzler
rusha4003
rusha4003

Posted: 05 April 2012 at 12:57pm | IP Logged
You guys had a prayer circle for a hug ??Shocked  LOL ... 

Like you said the PraCreep crap was downright nauseous ... that bathrob ... Ughhh  Dead ...  Traces of the old Megha were eveident when she pulled her pallu and wrapped it around herself and gave him that searingly disgusted look ... but it was lost on that  buffalo ! 

And our hero arrived in style with Prerna Ma'am in tow ... 

Loved that silent connect betwn MM then ... she grateful and relieved and he so understanding !

Hated the the way they keep the truth from Prerna ... she needs to know, by rights, that her pati-parameshwar is a downright heel ! But then Tv serial formula begs to differ ! Angry

The corridor wala scene is the reason why we all fell in love with this show ... amazingly well shot ...

Mohan being a total sweet-heart ,,,,, Megha finally gives in to the luxury of a good cry ... thereby allowing for the re-appearance of THE hanky ... 

Loved ... loved Mohan's expression  ... it's like he was mentally going ... "Arrre Yaaar ... yeh kya kar diya maine" ... luckily for him Megha didn't notice ... LOL

And the kajaal wala scene was cute too ...  so for now ... all's well !!

But then how on earth are MM going to face PraCreep in office tomorrow ???

He's the vindictive kind and will go about making life miserable for them ... he's not going to take his being thwarted lightly ... someone will pay for that  ... And I have a feeling he'll take it out on the Amar case when Mohan brings it to his notice !

And the new promo looks like fun ... we may have a good Mohan-Renu scene ... I like the bickering betw those two ... they're hilarious !

Edited by rusha4003 - 05 April 2012 at 1:00pm

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

-Roopa-nirvanica15Meera_Ka_MohanMicronMru_beewithout-fathommemadTaiyo-Swetha-AreYaar

shakti_rock IF-Dazzler
shakti_rock
shakti_rock

Posted: 05 April 2012 at 12:59pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by AreYaar

Now all the good stuff aside...where is this going?? Will Megha seriously continue to work with Prateek after the disgusting stuff he's done today??  Baaki the base has been set for Megha to finally trust Mohan properly...her eyes more than expressed that today.

I guess They will continue working in prabhat leher...Because I dont think they will show them workin gat diff places moreover MM done mein hone chahiye..:P

Probably in coming epi's we'lll see both MM baad bajaoyin Pratik ... or mabbe Pratik gets sudharofy...also they might add Prernaa's angle too... 

Also Agree with every1... Even I expecte dosme OTT stuff today..n hence I preferred watchin IPL...:P.
Glad they stuck to NBT... Essence Smile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

nirvanica15MicronAreYaar

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 05 April 2012 at 1:03pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Kavya_KraZQueen

Anu, I just fell in love with the M-M scene today - so subtle, so poignant, seriously no words WERE needed. I just can't thank Kunal and Akanksha enough for acting so wonderfully, amidst the usual perverted crap that goes on in the name of "love" on TV, today's scene was a breath of fresh air. It could have easily been melodramatic and over the top yet it was handled so wonderfully, even the manner in which the whole fiasco was handled by Mohan and Megha without being too obvious, Mohan especially not offending Prateek, was really well done. I feel like drawing a parallel to this scene and the Park scene when M-M go searching for Nanhi- Mohan had given her a piece of mind despite Megha's mental state at that point of time for taking out her frustration on N barely two minutes after finding her and here he just UNDERSTOOD, he did not give her an earful about how he has been right all this while but he was just THERE with her in her silent misery, my favorite bit was when he says "kabhi kabhi ro lena chahiye" (I might be paraphrasing that LOL).  And it also marks great progress in M-M's relationship and the best part is it made sense, it did not feel rushed. And for once Mohan got it right, usually he ends messing up things while helping  her. The hanky bit was damn funny, even in such a serious situation the damn thing had to pop out LMAO, luckily for Monu, Mrs Vyas did not notice it :P.  

Now I too am curious as to what will be Megha's and Mohan's next step, will they continue to work there? How will Prateek react? Will he fire Mohan? I don't think Prateek would risk that considering how he was all praise for Mohan, calling him his star reporter and all, all the time, it would definitely raise a lot of questions as to WHY Prateek is suddenly behaving strangely with Mohan, Prerna too would get suspicious. Same with Megha- everyone knew, unaware of his true intentions of course, that Prateek had a good opinion of Megha so it would look weird if he fires her as well. I am more curious about Megha's decision, if she quits, she has to give the reason to her family and she obviously cannot tell them about this incident because that will make her family way too protective of her and might never permit her to work again, especially her in-laws, plus it is really difficult for her to find another job, which she is well aware of, as she had already struggled before she landed this job and  with the responsibility of Addu-Nanhi on her she might be in a dilemma here. Mohan can get disgusted and find a new job as a journalist else where and put his papers but it is unlikely that he would do that, I guess his decision will also depend on Megha's, in a way...

All this aside, I have a complaint- I somehow feel that this Prateek non-sense has steered the show off its course- whatever happened to Mohan's oath that he would get justice for Amar? :S Where are Koyal and Dinanath? Has Mohan forgotten about them? :S

@blue: Lovely point...yeah there is a very interesting parallel there...usually Mohan is impatient and has no patience for melodrama or anything...and he clearly expresses that too...but today he was just there for her silently...understood her, supported her...I guess the situation was different too...last time she had dared to scold HIS ChavanniLOL...and we all know Mohan ki life ki first priority kaun haiTongue

The Prateek nonsense has deffo steered things a bit off-course this past week but here's hoping that with the start of the MM friendship, things will get back on track vis a vis the Amar case.

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

nirvanica15Meera_Ka_MohanMicronwithout-fathommemadLadyMcbethBazinga

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 05 April 2012 at 1:07pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by booosi

- MM scene -Loved loved the scene becuase of its subtility...loved the fact that Megha was trying to hide her tears and did not bawl 
in front of Mohan (true to her cahracter as Nanhi once said my mum does not cry when she is sad) ...though I have to say I hated
the jarring background music Pinch when Megha was sitting down...seemed as though someone just died... I actually was not much of a fan of the NBT song playing in the scene either but I just ignored it by and large...I wish they'd played that other MM tune that I love.

- loved the little smile Megha gave when Mohan was wiping her Kajal...like she was thanking him silently for being there for her...Megha  accepting Mohan's hand for getting up... foreshadowing the future that she will take Mohan's help in the future...be it to prove Amar innocent or for something else. Yep it was deffo foreshadowing and I loved the symbolism that way...which reminds me...oh wow they didn't use any bhajans today, Usha...shockerShockedLOLLOL

Oh yeah and group hug for no hugHugLOL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

nirvanica15Meera_Ka_MohanMicronrusha4003

Micron IF-Dazzler
Micron
Micron

Posted: 05 April 2012 at 1:09pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by rusha4003

But then how on earth are MM going to face PraCreep in office tomorrow ???

He's the vindictive kind and will go about making life miserable for them ... he's not going to take his being thwarted lightly ... someone will pay for that  ... And I have a feeling he'll take it out on the Amar case when Mohan brings it to his notice !
I think that would be something to watch out for...I am sure more than Pratik making MM life miserable ...Mohan might make the Creeps life miserable in PLLOL...and it might be  funny to watch ...until now we never saw Mohan going directly against the Bull ...that's must be his character trait too.

Leaving everything aside really hoping the story comes back to the track Stern Smile

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

nirvanica15Meera_Ka_Mohanrusha4003TaiyoAreYaar

VJ-LNMDJ IF-Dazzler
VJ-LNMDJ
VJ-LNMDJ

Posted: 05 April 2012 at 1:10pm | IP Logged
Here's my take:

No matter what the criticism , no matter what the complains about characters ...no matter what I agree to and what i dont , the fact just remains that this is still my best show right now...

I just have to see Mohan and his deep eyes and I forgive everything else..
And no matter how cliche or OTT today's Pratik's scene was , I am just left with the magic of the silent MM scene that followed ... the way Megha slid down the wall all devastated,the way Mohan silently joined her.. their silence filled the my heart and i can still hear it echoing ...

Today the show justified its name ...NBTNMKK...completely...seriously ..and soulfully...and i am still reeling under its impact ...its beautiful  impact...

To say nothing of the beautiful hankey scene ...boy, was Mohan glad she wasnt noticing nothing... trust Kunal to slip in and out of comedy so effortlessly in the middle of a serious scene without disturbing it even slightly...

Megha , after her shock , regained some of the Mrs Vyas poise and I was touched by the way she held back her tears - till she no longer could

I hope and pray that CV's retain the beauty of the show in the coming episodes and we continue to enjoy our show together..

Cheers!
VJ

Edited by VJ-LNMDJ - 05 April 2012 at 1:15pm

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

nirvanica15Meera_Ka_MohanMicronmemadTaiyoAreYaar

-Roopa- Goldie
-Roopa-
-Roopa-

Posted: 05 April 2012 at 1:12pm | IP Logged
Good Analysis Anu..Smile
I think MM scene just stood up to what the real essence of NBT is..
Megha did face it all with dignity without much of a melodrama.. what stood out for me was her thinking process..thinking that it was all for prerna she calls her and later becomes doubtful..that is when
she remembers all those past moments with prateek and about how Mohan had warned her..this was much needed which connected well with her expressions when Mohan enters..the silent communication between them was a pleasant scene..i could actually experience the relief that megha felt..and mohan just through those expressions consoling her..just perfect..

and now for the surprising element LOL they keep it alive by
making the situation simple and realistic when we least expect it.. mohan bringing prerna with him was least expected..LOL and they made the whole scenario humorous..
but again they have left it open regarding prateek's issue..so wife remains clueless and continues being blindfolded about his intentions..
and i am eager to see how prateek's equation with megha will continue at work..and how will megha continue to work with him at the first place?..

now for the best scene...i would like to applaud Akanksha here for bringing out the feelings of megha so well..
when MM comes out, megha is overwhelmed by emotions..can't take it any longer and feeling too tired by all those just slides down..amazing!! and mohan as usual being his typical self..they don't need words many a times and communicate a lot through their expressions alone..
the hanky always appears at the right time to bring out a lighter moment out of a serious situation..LOL  this time mohan realizes it little late when megha actually takes her hanky and starts wiping her eyes LOL and feels relieved that it comes back to him LOL and then second time he promptly gives his hanky and also wipes her eyes himself..and through out all these, they were typical megha and mohan.. no OTT scenes..perfect again..Smile

Megha and Mohan will talk it out as per the precap.. 'tum mujhe samaj rahe honge ki mein kitni bewakoof hoon..'   and mohan's  'aap nahi samajthe ki mere dil mein aap ke liye kitni izzat hain aur...' and stopping at that..again he is not able complete his sentence...LOL

Overall a good episode
..a sense of relief that its all over and specially for how they have handled it managing to surprise us again..

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

nirvanica15Meera_Ka_MohanMicronpigbelly4myfeetwithout-fathomNymeriamemadTaiyo-Swetha-AreYaar

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2 Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index