Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2

India-Forums

Apr 5th: When words aren't needed (Page 3)

Bazinga IF-Sizzlerz
Bazinga
Bazinga

Posted: 05 April 2012 at 12:41pm | IP Logged
Anu, I just fell in love with the M-M scene today - so subtle, so poignant, seriously no words WERE needed. I just can't thank Kunal and Akanksha enough for acting so wonderfully, amidst the usual perverted crap that goes on in the name of "love" on TV, today's scene was a breath of fresh air. It could have easily been melodramatic and over the top yet it was handled so wonderfully, even the manner in which the whole fiasco was handled by Mohan and Megha without being too obvious, Mohan especially not offending Prateek, was really well done. I feel like drawing a parallel to this scene and the Park scene when M-M go searching for Nanhi- Mohan had given her a piece of mind despite Megha's mental state at that point of time for taking out her frustration on N barely two minutes after finding her and here he just UNDERSTOOD, he did not give her an earful about how he had been right all this while but he was just THERE with her in her silent misery, my favorite bit was when he said "kabhi kabhi ro lena chahiye" (I might be paraphrasing that LOL).  And it also marks great progress in M-M's relationship and the best part is it made sense, it did not feel rushed. And for once Mohan got it right, usually he ends messing up things while helping  her. The hanky bit was damn funny, even in such a serious situation the damn thing had to pop out LMAO, luckily for Monu, Mrs Vyas did not notice it :P.   Now I too am curious as to what will be Megha's and Mohan's next step, will they continue to work there? How will Prateek react? Will he fire Mohan? I don't think Prateek would risk that considering how he was all praise for Mohan, calling him his star reporter and all, all the time, it would definitely raise a lot of questions as to WHY Prateek is suddenly behaving strangely with Mohan, Prerna too would get suspicious. Same with Megha- everyone knew, unaware of his true intentions of course, that Prateek had a good opinion of Megha so it would look weird if he fires her as well. I am more curious about Megha's decision, if she quits, she has to give the reason to her family and she obviously cannot tell them about this incident because that will make her family way too protective of her and might never permit her to work again, especially her in-laws, plus it is really difficult for her to find another job, which she is well aware of, as she had already struggled before she landed this job and  with the responsibility of Addu-Nanhi on her she might be in a dilemma here. Mohan can get disgusted and find a new job as a journalist else where and put his papers but it is unlikely that he would do that, I guess his decision will also depend on Megha's, in a way...

All this aside, I have a complaint- I somehow feel that this Prateek non-sense has steered the show off its course- whatever happened to Mohan's oath that he would get justice for Amar? :S Where are Koyal and Dinanath? Has Mohan forgotten about them? :S

Edited by Kavya_KraZQueen - 05 April 2012 at 1:00pm

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

-Roopa-nirvanica15Meera_Ka_MohanMru_beeMicronpigbelly4myfeetwithout-fathomMoner_RadioNymeriaTaiyo-RadhaRani--Swetha-AreYaar

Micron IF-Dazzler
Micron
Micron

Posted: 05 April 2012 at 12:42pm | IP Logged
Neat partly subtle episode...the directors managed to salvage and end the Creep Crap (did it end??) in a subtle way.

here's what I liked ...ignoring the creep and his sleazy dialogues.

- Reality hitting Megha...her attempts to get out of the room...her fear...and finally Megha's relief, the slight smile on seeing Mohan and tears rolling down her eyesThumbs Up

- Mohan is true to his charcater again...he likes to keep enemies and friends close to him...loved that he brought Prerna along instead of acting all Superhero (though his entry into the room was filmy LOL). This way Megha knows the truth, she still has her job, Pratik would be scared of losing his dear wifey if he does something in future and Mohan would have levearage against Pratik. I loved Mohan's taunts ...he was in full form todayThumbs UpROFL

- MM scene -Loved loved the scene becuase of its subtility...loved the fact that Megha was trying to hide her tears and did not bawl 
in front of Mohan (true to her cahracter as Nanhi once said my mum does not cry when she is sad) ...though I have to say I hated
the jarring background music Pinch when Megha was sitting down...seemed as though someone just died...

- MM scene - Mohan asking Megha to cry cause it would reduce her pain awww..how sweet is Mohan...Megha looked so cute sobbing like a school girlLOL...he even gives Megha her Hanky LOL ...and the look on his face...for a moment thought he was going to pull it from her handLOL...

- loved the little smile Megha gave when Mohan was wiping her Kajal...like she was thanking him silently for being there for her...Megha  accepting Mohan's hand for getting up... foreshadowing the future that she will take Mohan's help in the future...be it to prove Amar innocent or for something else.

Precap- Megha finally accepting that she did a mistake and he must be thinking she is stupid (he may not but we doLOL) in not believing him and Mohan telling how much he respects her and ??

Akankasha and Kunal were fab today...KKK awesome as usual and Ak with her subtle expressions throughout the episodeThumbs Up.

Usha

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

-Roopa-nirvanica15Meera_Ka_MohanMru_beewithout-fathomMoner_Radio--khushi--sun-naaaaaaaaamemad-RadhaRani-Taiyo-Swetha-AreYaar

misty85 IF-Stunnerz
misty85
misty85

Posted: 05 April 2012 at 12:42pm | IP Logged
Nice post nur... CVs actually did better than I thought... I really expected a high voltage drama... still I didn't expect prerna to reach there... but Mohan did it... & the last part really great... & the hanky part was sweet & funny...

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

-Roopa-nirvanica15Meera_Ka_MohanMicron--khushi--memad-RadhaRani-Taiyo-Swetha-

--khushi-- IF-Sizzlerz
--khushi--
--khushi--

Posted: 05 April 2012 at 12:44pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by AreYaar

Now all the good stuff aside...where is this going?? Will Megha seriously continue to work with Prateek after the disgusting stuff he's done today??  Baaki the base has been set for Megha to finally trust Mohan properly...her eyes more than expressed that today.
superbbb analysis  Anu Clap ...  
Anu i think she'll conti. the job...as she will not going to tell anything to her family so she need a strong reason if she leave the joband also she has responsibility of kids and main & most important Mohan will not let her leave the job...  today  mohan was blackmailing petik for whatever he has done, so in future too m expecting this blackmailing track...and now Megha knows abt pertik & she also trusts  Mohan, to she is more secure there... 

now come to epi...me too dont want to rant abt that creep...
i just loved the epi as it was farrr better than my fear...  i expected lots of drama & rona-dhona...cv's did a fab job... 
KK & Aakanksha were best in their characters...  and as ur title says "when words aren't needed" when Mohan reached there & Megha was looking at him... the feeling of being secure was clear in her eyes...and Mohan didn't deliver a long dialog for being there for Megha, his just single gesture with his eyes were more than enough... loved KKK's acting
and what to say abt end...  it was superbbb...  

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

nirvanica15Meera_Ka_MohanMicronMoner_Radio-RadhaRani-AreYaar

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 05 April 2012 at 12:50pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by SunNaa

I think Mohan should start his own publication LOL and hire megha for the same...

fir dono milke amar ka case solve kar sakte hai Tongue

I can't see how they will continue working at PL!

LOL if only ...but daily soap ka masala chalaane ke liye they'll keep them working at PL I guessConfused...varna aaj they wouldn't have shown Mohan bringing Prerna there...he would have gone and punched Prateek instead.

Anyways, kuch bhi ho...the Amar case track needs to be restarted gain.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

nirvanica15Meera_Ka_MohanMicron-Swetha-

Micron IF-Dazzler
Micron
Micron

Posted: 05 April 2012 at 12:50pm | IP Logged
Anu ...we can all have a group hug in sorrowLOL for not getting a MM hugROFL...forgot to add love your title Embarrassed

Sunna_Deewani...Ditto...OTT was what I was expecting...but they really surprised us with the subtlety with which they wrapped up the scene...hats off to the writers for finally coming to sensesThumbs Up

An...Megha will be ideal for Mohan on Monday...cause tomorrow she will call herself stupid LOL...hopefully she wont loose her marbles againLOL

Edited by booosi - 05 April 2012 at 12:57pm

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

-Roopa-nirvanica15Meera_Ka_Mohanwithout-fathomMoner_Radio-Swetha-AreYaar

Micron IF-Dazzler
Micron
Micron

Posted: 05 April 2012 at 12:55pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Monu_Deewani

Perfect title. And a perfect example. This show lives upto its name. 'When words aren't needed' - 'Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha' Smile

The last few MM scenes prove it so well. The ishaare wala scene LOL And today's scene. No OTT no chillam-chilli and bhashan and all. Loved how they din't even touch the 'I told you so' thing. Usually, shows show either that or girl going suddenly crazy and fighting "Ab bolo na I told you so. Brag Now !!" -_-

Loved the MM scene that followed. These actors are so brilliant, we can read their emotions in their eyes. Dialogues aren't necessary. Simple scene, yet Superb chemistry Thumbs Up

@Bold.WORD.Thumbs Up

ROFL at chillam-chilli and bhashan...LOL...really they turned a crappy scenario  into a beautiful sceneClap KKK and AK were stupendous todayBig smile

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

-Roopa-nirvanica15Meera_Ka_Mohanmemad-Swetha-

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 05 April 2012 at 12:55pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Monu_Deewani

Perfect title. And a perfect example. This show lives upto its name. 'When words aren't needed' - 'Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha' Smile

The last few MM scenes prove it so well. The ishaare wala scene LOL And today's scene. No OTT no chillam-chilli and bhashan and all. Loved how they din't even touch the 'I told you so' thing. Usually, shows show either that or girl going suddenly crazy and fighting "Ab bolo na I told you so. Brag Now !!" -_-

Loved the MM scene that followed. These actors are so brilliant, we can read their emotions in their eyes. Dialogues aren't necessary. Simple scene, yet Superb chemistry Thumbs Up

Yeah that was the surprising touch...I was wondering if there would be an 'I told you so' moment from Mohan in frustration but today he understood her without words...and was simply there for her so sweetly.  KA were excellent today

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

-Roopa-nirvanica15Meera_Ka_MohanMicronwithout-fathomMoner_Radiomemad

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2 Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index