Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2

India-Forums

Apr 5th: When words aren't needed (Page 11)

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 06 April 2012 at 8:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Roopa-

Yes Anu.. how contrasting reactions by megha in the above 2 situations..there was a boundary between them in terms of trust/forgiveness from megha's side..but by standing by her many times, the major off course being the case of prateek he has definitely come a long way and it just showed in her reaction that he has crossed those and has formed a connection...

You know Roopa, I love how that boundary has also been so naturally crossed without hoo-halla over it...there is a shift in Megha now too but she doesn't need to  verbalize it...it's there in the way she ACCEPTS his care and concern...the fact that she has finally come to TRUST in his GOODNESS...something that she ofcourse subconsciously acknowledged otherwise also even if she disliked him for other reasons but now they've crossed a new bridge...after this incident, Megha  has finally come to understand him as she says in the new promo too:

Vid credit: Laher

LOL the bit where he is gesturing for her to fix her hair...cuteeeLOL

What I hope for after all this also is that the essence, the core of MM's relationship doesn't change...they will still continue to rub each other the wrong way, exasperate each other...but now Megha won't consider Mohan a lafangaa with a ghatiya soch...she's finally come to understand his goodness underneath that brusque exterior of his...

I hope the Amar case issue is brought up soon by Mohan now cuz obviously Megha won't refuse to help him anymore.

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

-Roopa-nirvanica15Micronpigbelly4myfeetwithout-fathomMoner_RadioNymeriaLadyMcbeth

hemac Groupbie
hemac
hemac

Posted: 06 April 2012 at 8:41am | IP Logged
Exactly :) teven hough most of us wanted a hug we are not at all dissappointed on not getting one :) The expressions portrayed by megha on seeing mohan were wonderful :) She first smiled and remembering what could have appened she has teras in her eyes..Then again upon seeing mohan she smiles coz she is thankful that he has come here n to show to him that she is very happy on seeing him :) 
We also got to see the child in Mrs vyas..the way she says "ab to ghar pe sabko pata chal jayega ki main royi thi"

Also, they have risen our expectations..Now when mohan n megha actually hug for the first time it would be so convincing and pure :)

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

nirvanica15MicronMoner_RadioAreYaar

-Roopa- Goldie
-Roopa-
-Roopa-

Posted: 06 April 2012 at 9:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by AreYaar

You know Roopa, I love how that boundary has also been so naturally crossed without hoo-halla over it...there is a shift in Megha now too but she doesn't need to  verbalize it...it's there in the way she ACCEPTS his care and concern...the fact that she has finally come to TRUST in his GOODNESS...something that she ofcourse subconsciously acknowledged otherwise also even if she disliked him for other reasons but now they've crossed a new bridge...after this incident, Megha  has finally come to understand him as she says in the new promo too:

LOL the bit where he is gesturing for her to fix her hair...cuteeeLOL

What I hope for after all this also is that the essence, the core of MM's relationship doesn't change...they will still continue to rub each other the wrong way, exasperate each other...but now Megha won't consider Mohan a lafangaa with a ghatiya soch...she's finally come to understand his goodness underneath that brusque exterior of his...

I hope the Amar case issue is brought up soon by Mohan now cuz obviously Megha won't refuse to help him anymore.

mohan's gesture to fix the hair looked like he is telling some guy..style tho waisa hi tha..LOL

and as per the promo, jiji bua tho makes it very simple by consoling megha that how could she have known how prateek was.. i love the relation megha shares with her..and jiji bua could find and acknowledge the goodness in Mohan long time back..now she is just reiterating the same.. ' wo dil se bada bala ladka hain... tere liye tho wo hamesha...' 

bold: this is what i am expecting that they will not change their equation and keep the usual nok jok constant..

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

nirvanica15MicronAreYaar

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 06 April 2012 at 9:23am | IP Logged
Some caps of my fav. bits:

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

-Roopa-nirvanica15rusha4003Micronpigbelly4myfeetwithout-fathomNymeriaLadyMcbethincandescence-Swetha-

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 06 April 2012 at 9:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Roopa-

mohan's gesture to fix the hair looked like he is telling some guy..style tho waisa hi tha..LOL

That is why toh I loved it...It's SO Mohan-likeLOLLOL...apne tapori ishtyle meinLOLLOL...I hope he never changes from these core traits...these are what make this character so endearingLOL

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

-Roopa-nirvanica15MicronNymeria-Swetha-

Micron IF-Dazzler
Micron
Micron

Posted: 06 April 2012 at 9:31am | IP Logged
Megha looks so cute cryingLOL...usually when leads are crying I tend to ff the scene...but here I watched the whole scene.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

nirvanica15AreYaar

Nymeria IF-Sizzlerz
Nymeria
Nymeria

Posted: 06 April 2012 at 9:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by booosi

Megha looks so cute cryingLOL...usually when leads are crying I tend to ff the scene...but here I watched the whole scene.

lol yeah. usually some actors have the tendency to over-do the crying bits and it comes off looking unnatural whereas the way Akanksha does it, it seems like she's genuinely crying. actually her crying bits come out looking more natural than the laughing bits we have seen in the past.LOL

Thanks for the caps Anu. these were also my favorite bits from yesterday's episode and especially that scene.

nirvanica15-Swetha-AreYaar

without-fathom IF-Rockerz
without-fathom
without-fathom

Posted: 06 April 2012 at 10:27am | IP Logged
Awww tha caps!!! The "postcard perfect" cap is ... just another deal! It's not even a front or top view - but a profile, but there's so much expression in just there stance - aah, the still! 

Btw, Nur, does the final cap of them standing Megha's hand in Mohan's remind you even a tad of GK in the kitchen scene?! LOL For some reason, even though Kesar and Mohan are such different characters, the occasional, even rare "tender-care" streak is so adorably cutely endearingly similar!!! LOL These are not things that come to them naturally, and yet somehow, when it is Megha in question (Gulaal for Kesar) it seems like such a reflex... like they aren't "thinking" and doing it on specific gestures of consoling or support, but it's just so intuitive - and CUTE! Awww! Blushing

@MM crossing over the bridge so seamlessly, how true! Megha hasn't deemed him the "bad guy" but she's had her reasons to put him down for "khokla" and whimsical and shallow... this incident - whatever the other fall outs - does alter her opinion firmly. I like how the promo too falls in accord with what Megha told Nanhi on that night, about bad things happening for good reason. The way she confesses to Jiji that she'd not have discovered the real Mohan but for this... as for Jiji's question about Mohan's pyaar - coming from her, it just makes so much sense. In ways of the world, she's a very seasoned character. She's not the kind to be in denial, or resistance in general. And even if she was confronting something unpleasant or unacceptable, she would not beat around the bush but rather call a spade a spade. It may not be all the way "pyaar" but Jiji detecting a difference is not baseless - and that she would not play with caution but simply state her mind before Megha - is so realistic of her, and their bond. The same dialogue between college kids could feel such a teen talk - but between these two, it seems mature. Like two adults where one can see symptoms she recognizes, and hence addresses them up straight! 

Aaah! Renu bhabhi is definitely postponed to Monday I guess, but today still seems promising with all the teasers - air alreadyyy! 

nirvanica15NymeriaAreYaar

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2 Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index