Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2

India-Forums

Apr 5th: When words aren't needed (Page 10)

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 05 April 2012 at 9:30pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by liv2laugh

Mohan showing up with Prerna was an ace, but the question now is what will Prateek do now? Ermm
We know he has lost interest in his marriage but the burning question now is - does he want to keep his marriage intact. If the does than Megha and Mohan have something to hold over him. If he does not then things are not going to be pretty. The question now becomes will Prateek turn negative now? I hope they keep him around as a non-negative but mildly antagonistic character, but nothing too OTT. I have had all I can take of Prateek's creep avtaar for a while Dead

Unfortunately I have a bad feeling they are going to keep Prateek around as a creep only...the way he behaved today doesn't seem to indicate that he will back down anytime soon...so overall he will continue polluting the vibe of the showDead...There is nothing else for his character to do in this show now other than be a lech...he will never be credible as a positive character again...he does not seem remotely interested in his wife or saving his marriage...rather he will run after Megha more now cuz he's been spurned by her so he'll want to take revenge I guess...so there will continue to be some back and forth and Mohan will only threaten him with the Prerna thing but never reveal it...and they'll continue to drag all this for drama...Cuz otherwise Prateek deserves to be castrated and thrown in jail...but only in a desi soap where a wife is supposed to accept her husband no matter how kameena and ghatiya he is where we will see such tracks play out as MM don't let Prerna know the truth and try to "save" her marriageSleepy

Edited by AreYaar - 05 April 2012 at 9:31pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

nirvanica15Moner_Radiomemad-Swetha-

without-fathom IF-Rockerz
without-fathom
without-fathom

Posted: 05 April 2012 at 9:50pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by AreYaar

Originally posted by liv2laugh

Mohan showing up with Prerna was an ace, but the question now is what will Prateek do now? Ermm
We know he has lost interest in his marriage but the burning question now is - does he want to keep his marriage intact. If the does than Megha and Mohan have something to hold over him. If he does not then things are not going to be pretty. The question now becomes will Prateek turn negative now? I hope they keep him around as a non-negative but mildly antagonistic character, but nothing too OTT. I have had all I can take of Prateek's creep avtaar for a while Dead

Unfortunately I have a bad feeling they are going to keep Prateek around as a creep only...the way he behaved today doesn't seem to indicate that he will back down anytime soon...so overall he will continue polluting the vibe of the showDead...There is nothing else for his character to do in this show now other than be a lech...he will never be credible as a positive character again...he does not seem remotely interested in his wife or saving his marriage...rather he will run after Megha more now cuz he's been spurned by her so he'll want to take revenge I guess...so there will continue to be some back and forth and Mohan will only threaten him with the Prerna thing but never reveal it...and they'll continue to drag all this for drama...Cuz otherwise Prateek deserves to be castrated and thrown in jail...but only in a desi soap where a wife is supposed to accept her husband no matter how kameena and ghatiya he is where we will see such tracks play out as MM don't let Prerna know the truth and try to "save" her marriageSleepy

Nur - I read that sentence and the first character that came to my mind was Dushyant - for one obvious reason - but exactly the next moment I was shaking head at myself to even compare! Dushyant always had the vibe of a fanatic obsessive person about him, something too persevering and driven in general. Also, his mechanism operated at many ends. Prateek sadly is far too much the evident one dimensional lech that for some reason every show casts as a must have - I shall never know why. So yes, like you said, I doubt he has anything to do except corrupt the vibe of the show... which again, is so sad, given how much more diverse and far reaching his potential lead could have been. I honestly would have been okay even with a grey character, showing him in the long run as the opportunist who was in team with DN. But a lech - sigh. Nothing ever to justify that in light of any consequence. 

@ tears - LOL, true, true! Actually now that you mention it, isn't it interesting that Mohan always has this vibe of treating Nanhi as a grown up while tackling her mini-crisis-times; while treating Megha on far more ginger basis when she's the one cracking? 

The ease with which MM can each slip in and out of some kind of child-like nuance in each other's presence is remarkable. Megha can be her own version of a little not so sure-footed girl (very reminiscent of Nanhi in her rare such moments where she seeks out Mohan as an aide) and Mohan can be a boy around her just about any given point of time, in literally every way possible - from being impossibly annoying or perky to being that boy who's not accustomed to dealing with tears, but will, and can instinctively do it for this one girl... 

ps: Oh so true, what you say about that moment in the avi never growing old?! I literally sit and see it run over a few times every once I scroll! And everytime the way he sits up at realizing he's offered that hanky and then the anticipation that is writ on his face as he waits her out to spot it, or not - OH CLASSIC STUFF! Kunal is fantastic! Clap Star

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

nirvanica15MR21rusha4003Moner_Radio-Swetha-AreYaar

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 05 April 2012 at 10:16pm | IP Logged
Jzee, Dushyant never talked with Gulaal in as graphic terms as Prateek did with Megha today...he was disgustingly crass...For Dushyant, being accused of lust was a turning point...here Prateek is FLAUNTING his lust.

And re: that expression of Kunal's...truly priceless...it's such a brilliant progression in that bit cuz you can literally read every thought in Mohan's head..."oh teri yeh wala hanky? omg did she see it?' and then the way he's again watching her wipe her tears with it, holding his breath, worried for her again and then it's like he remembers that she has the hanky only when she holds it out for him again and he hurriedly takes it back...lol

nirvanica15MR21without-fathomMoner_Radiomemad-Swetha-

18mypride IF-Rockerz
18mypride
18mypride

Posted: 05 April 2012 at 10:23pm | IP Logged
Omg ... i loved it..
the best was hanky scene .. and Mohan's expression ARRE MERA HANKY... luckily megha did not see it was hers.. aur kajal wala scene ...ummm..
loved that unsaid words when mohan enters d room...
oh poor soul prerna bhabi... aur uska hubby so creep .. chi chi.. babaji!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

nirvanica15AreYaar

memad IF-Sizzlerz
memad
memad

Posted: 06 April 2012 at 12:13am | IP Logged
nothing different i want to say...ditto as written in last 10 pages.

cvs hv continued to surprise us in pleasant manner...

today for the 1st time,i hv witnessed an elaboative update from every one of uTongueTongueTongueTongueTongue

thnks nbt team for making it possible

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

nirvanica15AreYaar

-Roopa- Goldie
-Roopa-
-Roopa-

Posted: 06 April 2012 at 4:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by AreYaar

Originally posted by -Roopa-

Good Analysis Anu..Smile
I think MM scene just stood up to what the real essence of NBT is..
Megha did face it all with dignity without much of a melodrama.. what stood out for me was her thinking process..thinking that it was all for prerna she calls her and later becomes doubtful..that is when
she remembers all those past moments with prateek and about how Mohan had warned her..this was much needed which connected well with her expressions when Mohan enters..the silent communication between them was a pleasant scene..i could actually experience the relief that megha felt..and mohan just through those expressions consoling her..just perfect.. WORD...you've described it perfectly...I also loved that they today they showed proper logic in Megha's thought process for a change and showed her getting uncomfortable and trying to reason her way through and Mohan's words finally connecting in her head as well to the moment when she sees Mohan enter the room and it's like all that she had finally realized was being communicated to him silently through her eyes...good flow to this bit.

then second time he promptly gives his hanky and also wipes her eyes himself..and through out all these, they were typical megha and mohan.. no OTT scenes..perfect again..Smile

Oh wow Roopa I just realized looking at this rangrez waale scene ki avi that you're using where she didn't let him wipe her tears

To today's scene where she not only let him wipe her tears, she actually smiled back in that moment of gratitude and connection...a very significant shift in MM's relationship today.

Yes Anu.. how contrasting reactions by megha in the above 2 situations..there was a boundary between them in terms of trust/forgiveness from megha's side..but by standing by her many times, the major off course being the case of prateek he has definitely come a long way and it just showed in her reaction that he has crossed those and has formed a connection...

nirvanica15Meera_Ka_Mohanwithout-fathomMoner_Radio-Swetha-AreYaar

Moner_Radio IF-Rockerz
Moner_Radio
Moner_Radio

Posted: 06 April 2012 at 7:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by boosi

Anu ...we can all have a group hug in sorrowLOL for not getting a MM hugROFL...forgot to add love your title Embarrassed

ROFLROFLROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

nirvanica15

nirvanica15 Goldie
nirvanica15
nirvanica15

Posted: 06 April 2012 at 8:11am | IP Logged
Though we did not get a hug we got something more beautiful and meaningful that that... What do you girls say...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Moner_Radio

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2 Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index