Apr 5th: When words aren't needed - Page 3

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by SunNaa

I think Mohan should start his own publication πŸ˜† and hire megha for the same...

fir dono milke amar ka case solve kar sakte hai πŸ˜›

I can't see how they will continue working at PL!

LOL if only ...but daily soap ka masala chalaane ke liye they'll keep them working at PL I guessπŸ˜•...varna aaj they wouldn't have shown Mohan bringing Prerna there...he would have gone and punched Prateek instead.

Anyways, kuch bhi ho...the Amar case track needs to be restarted gain.
Anu ...we can all have a group hug in sorrowπŸ˜† for not getting a MM hug🀣...forgot to add love your title πŸ˜³

Sunna_Deewani...Ditto...OTT was what I was expecting...but they really surprised us with the subtlety with which they wrapped up the scene...hats off to the writers for finally coming to sensesπŸ‘πŸΌ

An...Megha will be ideal for Mohan on Monday...cause tomorrow she will call herself stupid πŸ˜†...hopefully she wont loose her marbles againπŸ˜†
Edited by booosi - 12 years ago
Originally posted by Monu_Deewani

Perfect title. And a perfect example. This show lives upto its name. 'When words aren't needed' - 'Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha' 😊

The last few MM scenes prove it so well. The ishaare wala scene πŸ˜† And today's scene. No OTT no chillam-chilli and bhashan and all. Loved how they din't even touch the 'I told you so' thing. Usually, shows show either that or girl going suddenly crazy and fighting "Ab bolo na I told you so. Brag Now !!" -_-

Loved the MM scene that followed. These actors are so brilliant, we can read their emotions in their eyes. Dialogues aren't necessary. Simple scene, yet Superb chemistry πŸ‘πŸΌ

@Bold.WORD.πŸ‘πŸΌ

🀣 at chillam-chilli and bhashan...πŸ˜†...really they turned a crappy scenario  into a beautiful sceneπŸ‘ KKK and AK were stupendous todayπŸ˜ƒ
Originally posted by Monu_Deewani

Perfect title. And a perfect example. This show lives upto its name. 'When words aren't needed' - 'Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha' 😊

The last few MM scenes prove it so well. The ishaare wala scene πŸ˜† And today's scene. No OTT no chillam-chilli and bhashan and all. Loved how they din't even touch the 'I told you so' thing. Usually, shows show either that or girl going suddenly crazy and fighting "Ab bolo na I told you so. Brag Now !!" -_-

Loved the MM scene that followed. These actors are so brilliant, we can read their emotions in their eyes. Dialogues aren't necessary. Simple scene, yet Superb chemistry πŸ‘πŸΌ

Yeah that was the surprising touch...I was wondering if there would be an 'I told you so' moment from Mohan in frustration but today he understood her without words...and was simply there for her so sweetly.  KA were excellent today
https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/55413465�

^^ updated comments - off to catch up with 3 PAGES ALREADY?! Wow! 
You guys had a prayer circle for a hug ??😲  πŸ˜† ... 

Like you said the PraCreep crap was downright nauseous ... that bathrob ... Ughhh  πŸ€’ ...  Traces of the old Megha were eveident when she pulled her pallu and wrapped it around herself and gave him that searingly disgusted look ... but it was lost on that  buffalo ! 

And our hero arrived in style with Prerna Ma'am in tow ... 

Loved that silent connect betwn MM then ... she grateful and relieved and he so understanding !

Hated the the way they keep the truth from Prerna ... she needs to know, by rights, that her pati-parameshwar is a downright heel ! But then Tv serial formula begs to differ ! πŸ˜‘

The corridor wala scene is the reason why we all fell in love with this show ... amazingly well shot ...

Mohan being a total sweet-heart ,,,,, Megha finally gives in to the luxury of a good cry ... thereby allowing for the re-appearance of THE hanky ... 

Loved ... loved Mohan's expression  ... it's like he was mentally going ... "Arrre Yaaar ... yeh kya kar diya maine" ... luckily for him Megha didn't notice ... πŸ˜†

And the kajaal wala scene was cute too ...  so for now ... all's well !!

But then how on earth are MM going to face PraCreep in office tomorrow ???

He's the vindictive kind and will go about making life miserable for them ... he's not going to take his being thwarted lightly ... someone will pay for that  ... And I have a feeling he'll take it out on the Amar case when Mohan brings it to his notice !

And the new promo looks like fun ... we may have a good Mohan-Renu scene ... I like the bickering betw those two ... they're hilarious !

Edited by rusha4003 - 12 years ago
Originally posted by AreYaar

Now all the good stuff aside...where is this going?? Will Megha seriously continue to work with Prateek after the disgusting stuff he's done today??  Baaki the base has been set for Megha to finally trust Mohan properly...her eyes more than expressed that today.

I guess They will continue working in prabhat leher...Because I dont think they will show them workin gat diff places moreover MM done mein hone chahiye..:P

Probably in coming epi's we'lll see both MM baad bajaoyin Pratik ... or mabbe Pratik gets sudharofy...also they might add Prernaa's angle too... 

Also Agree with every1... Even I expecte dosme OTT stuff today..n hence I preferred watchin IPL...:P.
Glad they stuck to NBT... Essence πŸ˜Š

Originally posted by Kavya_KraZQueen

Anu, I just fell in love with the M-M scene today - so subtle, so poignant, seriously no words WERE needed. I just can't thank Kunal and Akanksha enough for acting so wonderfully, amidst the usual perverted crap that goes on in the name of "love" on TV, today's scene was a breath of fresh air. It could have easily been melodramatic and over the top yet it was handled so wonderfully, even the manner in which the whole fiasco was handled by Mohan and Megha without being too obvious, Mohan especially not offending Prateek, was really well done. I feel like drawing a parallel to this scene and the Park scene when M-M go searching for Nanhi- Mohan had given her a piece of mind despite Megha's mental state at that point of time for taking out her frustration on N barely two minutes after finding her and here he just UNDERSTOOD, he did not give her an earful about how he has been right all this while but he was just THERE with her in her silent misery, my favorite bit was when he says "kabhi kabhi ro lena chahiye" (I might be paraphrasing that πŸ˜†).  And it also marks great progress in M-M's relationship and the best part is it made sense, it did not feel rushed. And for once Mohan got it right, usually he ends messing up things while helping  her. The hanky bit was damn funny, even in such a serious situation the damn thing had to pop out LMAO, luckily for Monu, Mrs Vyas did not notice it :P.  

Now I too am curious as to what will be Megha's and Mohan's next step, will they continue to work there? How will Prateek react? Will he fire Mohan? I don't think Prateek would risk that considering how he was all praise for Mohan, calling him his star reporter and all, all the time, it would definitely raise a lot of questions as to WHY Prateek is suddenly behaving strangely with Mohan, Prerna too would get suspicious. Same with Megha- everyone knew, unaware of his true intentions of course, that Prateek had a good opinion of Megha so it would look weird if he fires her as well. I am more curious about Megha's decision, if she quits, she has to give the reason to her family and she obviously cannot tell them about this incident because that will make her family way too protective of her and might never permit her to work again, especially her in-laws, plus it is really difficult for her to find another job, which she is well aware of, as she had already struggled before she landed this job and  with the responsibility of Addu-Nanhi on her she might be in a dilemma here. Mohan can get disgusted and find a new job as a journalist else where and put his papers but it is unlikely that he would do that, I guess his decision will also depend on Megha's, in a way...

All this aside, I have a complaint- I somehow feel that this Prateek non-sense has steered the show off its course- whatever happened to Mohan's oath that he would get justice for Amar? :S Where are Koyal and Dinanath? Has Mohan forgotten about them? :S

@blue: Lovely point...yeah there is a very interesting parallel there...usually Mohan is impatient and has no patience for melodrama or anything...and he clearly expresses that too...but today he was just there for her silently...understood her, supported her...I guess the situation was different too...last time she had dared to scold HIS ChavanniπŸ˜†...and we all know Mohan ki life ki first priority kaun haiπŸ˜›

The Prateek nonsense has deffo steered things a bit off-course this past week but here's hoping that with the start of the MM friendship, things will get back on track vis a vis the Amar case.
Originally posted by booosi

- MM scene -Loved loved the scene becuase of its subtility...loved the fact that Megha was trying to hide her tears and did not bawl 
in front of Mohan (true to her cahracter as Nanhi once said my mum does not cry when she is sad) ...though I have to say I hated
the jarring background music 😡 when Megha was sitting down...seemed as though someone just died... I actually was not much of a fan of the NBT song playing in the scene either but I just ignored it by and large...I wish they'd played that other MM tune that I love.

- loved the little smile Megha gave when Mohan was wiping her Kajal...like she was thanking him silently for being there for her...Megha  accepting Mohan's hand for getting up... foreshadowing the future that she will take Mohan's help in the future...be it to prove Amar innocent or for something else. Yep it was deffo foreshadowing and I loved the symbolism that way...which reminds me...oh wow they didn't use any bhajans today, Usha...shockerπŸ˜²πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Oh yeah and group hug for no hugπŸ€—πŸ˜†
Originally posted by rusha4003

But then how on earth are MM going to face PraCreep in office tomorrow ???

He's the vindictive kind and will go about making life miserable for them ... he's not going to take his being thwarted lightly ... someone will pay for that  ... And I have a feeling he'll take it out on the Amar case when Mohan brings it to his notice !
I think that would be something to watch out for...I am sure more than Pratik making MM life miserable ...Mohan might make the Creeps life miserable in PLπŸ˜†...and it might be  funny to watch ...until now we never saw Mohan going directly against the Bull ...that's must be his character trait too.

Leaving everything aside really hoping the story comes back to the track πŸ˜³