Archana the enabler (Page 2)

cs-07 IF-Dazzler
cs-07
cs-07

Posted: 06 April 2012 at 9:09am | IP Logged
Originally posted by znursingh

Originally posted by jnawaz

Originally posted by znursingh

What a refreshingly sane,balanced post at this forum that is riddled with nauseating fanbotism!
There are only two warring groups of manic fans-one that think EVERYTHING is Manav's fault & the other that think Archana is Mother Teresa re-born.There is no rational middle ground allowed HERE! All rationalists have been run off the forum by extremists.I hope you are spared similar cyber bullying! A lot of us left,firmly believing-never argue with an imbecile,s/he will drag you down to his/her level!!

Thank you for an EXCELLENTLY argued post!t Bless you for assessing & dissecting the abominable a story line & correctly identifying the "enablers" (the so called heroic characters)

This comment is attacking members of various fan groups of the forum, regardless of what character they support. There is also name calling of the fans. Though no fans are mentioned directly it is an attack on the members that are part of that fan group. This is a violation of Rule #7. Keep the rules of the forum in mind when posting comments.

PR Dev Team

OH FOR THE LOVE OF GWAD!

This is for ALL who PMed you in protest-YOU thought I was talking about YOU...WELL if the cap fits-by ALL means...,wear AND flaunt it !!

BTW=i DID FORGET YOUR FAVORITE RULE # 7.Will try and remember the absurdity that is so quickly applied in selected cases!

i d k why they thiink lik so zem. meet u in bv
i reported when i was being taunted openly and still no action taken LOL
well who cares Embarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

znursingh

Mohini19 Goldie
Mohini19
Mohini19

Posted: 06 April 2012 at 10:00am | IP Logged
Good post. I agree with most of what you have said. Real life characters are never black and white.

There is no explanation as to how can all of Ekta kapoor's character are portrayed as EITHER good or evil. I hate this categorical nature of EK's show characters (well for that matter, most other shows on TV).

This lady Archana and her behavior is beyond my comprehension.

I'm personally supportive of Teju and Ovi. But, Sachu. What do I say about this so-called Canada educated practicing lawyer who is doing nothing but watching cartoons at home, eavesdropping on Manav and archana, planning only parties, or hanging around Arjun's office. On top of that, he expects Manav to marry Shravani.

Oh, please, spare Shravani, Manav, and viewers the torture. Think from your head, Sachin.

Sachin's character has been dumbed down horribly.

Edited by Mohini19 - 06 April 2012 at 10:43am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

znursinghcs-07bhallaroxDabulls23pallavi25

cs-07 IF-Dazzler
cs-07
cs-07

Posted: 06 April 2012 at 10:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mohini19

Good post. I agree with most of what you have said. Real life characters are never black and white.

There is no explanation as to how can all of Ekta kapoor's character are portrayed as EITHER good or evil. I hate this categorical nature of EK's show characters (well for that matter, most other shows on TV).

This lady Archana and her behavior is beyond my comprehension.

I'm personally supportive of Teju and Ovi. But, Sachu. What do I say about this so-called Canada educated practicing lawyer who is doing nothing but watching cartoons at home, eavesdropping on Manav and archana, planning only parties, or hanging around Arjun's office. On top of that, he expects Manav to marry Shravani.

Oh, please, spare Shravani, Manav, and viewers the torture. Think from your head, Sachin.

Sachin character has been dumbed down horribly.

agreed
to make others good, sane headed people are turned cuckoo

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

znursingh

Go to top