India-Forums

Chhoti Bahu - Sawar Ke Rang Rachi
Chhoti Bahu - Sawar Ke Rang Rachi

barkha is back ,radhika twin track failed

barkhaagg Senior Member
barkhaagg
barkhaagg

Posted: 05 April 2012 at 11:49am | IP Logged
so guys radhika twins track failed on trp charts and after seeing falling trp CVs suddenly changed their story line and introducing barkha again as ruby to take revenge from rdahika.
the way rubi was shown today it is completely clear that barkha soul is in rubi and she is attracted towards dev no property issue now
so guys again prepare yourself to see one more love triangle .

but this was not tthe story it changed with in 2 days that is why todays episode was not in order.they undrestand keeping apart dev radhika will not work for them.
the result of falling trp is todays episode

seriouly to sustain in future choti bahu need good CV team not the one who keep on expermenting according to trp.

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

mildleobeej81v3gradev09StrawbellaNeerjaaushasriFlower___powergoolab

erlynda Goldie
erlynda
erlynda

Posted: 05 April 2012 at 4:34pm | IP Logged
i think you're partly right but the bad spirit was not yet identified so we can't say for sure it was BH's spirit. And please no more BH. She had stayed long enough and made Radhika's life hell. Can't zee afford another new character to complicate Radev 's married life ?why not a new , goodlooking , rich  businessman to form a love  triangle with Radev. That would be more interesting and realistic than this bad spirit track going after Dev's love again.I said this because  I noticed Zee is spending quite  a lot  in promoting their other shows to the extent of hiring popular actors and actresses and shooting abroad .Just my thoughts.Sorry for offending some of you. Btw I'm not angry.Smile

Edited by erlynda - 05 April 2012 at 4:38pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Strawbella-Nirvana-

Flower___power IF-Stunnerz

Posted: 05 April 2012 at 7:09pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Nirvana-

-Nirvana- IF-Rockerz
-Nirvana-
-Nirvana-

Posted: 05 April 2012 at 8:26pm | IP Logged
Yes,I'm guessing the Ruby track and Radev separation brought down the trps and weren't working out to well,and so the cvs decided to bring back Barkha rani into the show as a bhoot who posses Ruby and tries to get revenge.

Brilliant! Clap(and I'm not being sarcastic) I actually like this track because its scary and interesting.It has me glued to the tv now and out of all the tracks so far,this one is the most fun to watch (my own p.o.v)

Hats off to the cvs for coming up with this idea,I'm sure it will increase the trps Smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

shivamalaStrawbella

-Nirvana- IF-Rockerz
-Nirvana-
-Nirvana-

Posted: 05 April 2012 at 8:26pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by radev_no1fan

but barkha track had high trps rite when it started falling then barkas back so is she going to be always in choti bahu when trps fallConfused
OuchI hope not! I love the current track,but I hope this is the last of Barkha we will be seeing.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sangita10765

ushasri IF-Sizzlerz
ushasri
ushasri

Posted: 05 April 2012 at 9:17pm | IP Logged
agree with u due to decrease in trp they changed the track with in 2 days
.Sumi. IF-Stunnerz
.Sumi.
.Sumi.

Posted: 06 April 2012 at 3:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by erlynda

i think you're partly right but the bad spirit was not yet identified so we can't say for sure it was BH's spirit. And please no more BH. She had stayed long enough and made Radhika's life hell. Can't zee afford another new character to complicate Radev 's married life ?why not a new , goodlooking , rich  businessman to form a love  triangle with Radev. That would be more interesting and realistic than this bad spirit track going after Dev's love again.I said this because  I noticed Zee is spending quite  a lot  in promoting their other shows to the extent of hiring popular actors and actresses and shooting abroad .Just my thoughts.Sorry for offending some of you. Btw I'm not angry.Smile

yeah i agree to it...hopefully a new character and not an already existed character with some spirit and stuff...

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top