Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

Still 6 months left?!?! (Page 2)

go2sleep83 IF-Dazzler

Posted: 05 April 2012 at 12:37pm | IP Logged
Seriously, they should have Just have Khushi to tell ASR that: 6 mahine nahi Mr. Raizada, ab jhali 4 mahine hai..something liek that..
I watch EHMMBH and in that Viren-Jeevika got married like in Dec or Jan and last week..all of sudden they said it was their 6 months they moved 6 months of phase in real 3 or less than 3 months..our IPKKND, after 2 real months also still stuck on 6 months...they need to start showing Anjali's baby bump too if they want to show 2-3 months has passed...

Edited by go2sleep83 - 05 April 2012 at 12:37pm

me_says Senior Member

Posted: 05 April 2012 at 12:40pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by arushi_fan

Originally posted by me_says

You scared me LOL You mean this 6 months temp marriage will be dragged for 6 yrs as per the IPK calendar? 
well u never know the CVs... but with current the TRP trend ... i see a posibility of the temp marriage becoming a permanent one as the show will shut down! LOL

But will we ever get to know what the frack was never seen on television Zabardast twist before it's over or we'll have to read Gul's interview in 2020 "Ooo we made this beautiful show with zabardast twist which we could never show as the serial had to be pulled off because we did not concentrate only one thing - story. Apparently story happens to be an essential part of the show... hmm.. who knew, right? We thought dabba veys were enough ...duh?"

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

saddafmahmood Goldie

Posted: 05 April 2012 at 1:35pm | IP Logged
Thats a good joke! I am yet to meet a family of jokers like in IPKKND. 

The viewers are mad about the MU. But I think they more mad about the inconsistent and silly behaviors of the characters. 

The CVs should show more consistency in their sketch of the characters. The only consistent character they have shown so far is Arnav's. Sanaya is an excellent actress, so the viewers are entertained by her antics. But other than that she is sketched as a flighty character- esp in the last few months. Uses her brain only against Arnav.

[/QUOTE]         i totally agree with you ... the drama is giving me such a depression now a days ...i used to love n enjoy watching it but now im just waiting waiting  for the MU to solve ... guys this MU twist is the worst killer for the veiwers Confused

Go to top