Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

DID ANYONE NOTICE (Page 3)

hukshila IF-Rockerz
hukshila
hukshila

Posted: 05 April 2012 at 12:16pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by rima

what! busy on a date with shyam! really? please. here he is manhandling her and twisting her arms. should she be noticing what arnav called her? she on't be human if she does

i also wonder at the words and the mentality of people here, the husband who keeps on making her life like hell is caring, a new infoConfused

now if they say he loves and cares, if she doesn't know and he treats her in the opposite way it doesn't mean any thing. and what a definition of date Clap. if some one from your family force you to go some where with the person like shayam who manhandle you is a date Clap     
ClapClapClapClapClapClap

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

MamijisubiamanOlive_RoseAmazingAmySanzBarbieEtherealSanz..CandYlicious_Ssbk2rima

..Suhana.. IF-Sizzlerz
..Suhana..
..Suhana..

Posted: 05 April 2012 at 12:18pm | IP Logged
exactly yaa muh ki baath chiin li tumne..concern care arnav husband bantha ja raha hei.he is using his rights as husband...loved the part jab wo uss anchor ko puchtha hei ki aapne MRS.KHUSHI SINGH RAIZADA KO KAHI DEKHA...that anchor replies him saying that ha thodi dher pehle shayad wo apne pati ke saath kahi bahar gayi hui hei.
arnav was like WAT THE..EXCUSE ME MAI USKA HUSBAND HUN...i was so so happy with this response...
arnav ne as husband wanted the explaination frm his lovely wife kaha thi tum...but his wifey refused to answer...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

JasKaBarunDeb_05

Deb_05 IF-Rockerz
Deb_05
Deb_05

Posted: 05 April 2012 at 1:01pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by binsur

[QUOTE=barun_arnav] Did anyone notice when Arnav was searching Khushi, he said "Khushi Singh Raizada" not Khushi Kumari Gupta Singh Raizada. It was so real husband from Arnav's side. Khushi must se all this care from his side, Madam was busy with Shyam on a date to a Medical store.[/QUOTE]

Ouch how rude!

Common! at least try to appreciate the positive side. This shows you only love Khushi. It was a joke.Today Arnav gave first priority to Khushi not even his Di.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

JasKaBarun

Deb_05 IF-Rockerz
Deb_05
Deb_05

Posted: 05 April 2012 at 1:06pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by suhana5sweety

exactly yaa muh ki baath chiin li tumne..concern care arnav husband bantha ja raha hei.he is using his rights as husband...loved the part jab wo uss anchor ko puchtha hei ki aapne MRS.KHUSHI SINGH RAIZADA KO KAHI DEKHA...that anchor replies him saying that ha thodi dher pehle shayad wo apne pati ke saath kahi bahar gayi hui hei.
arnav was like WAT THE..EXCUSE ME MAI USKA HUSBAND HUN...i was so so happy with this response...
arnav ne as husband wanted the explaination frm his lovely wife kaha thi tum...but his wifey refused to answer...

Exactly he was worried about Khushi today more than his Di. Like an ideal husband he was asking her, where she was? Not wrong! he was not agrressive, her ignoring his question was making him annoyed,as he saw both of them together.  I think Arnav's brain has started working because Anjali said, Khushi jee was with me, look his expression, so he very well know Khushi is hidding something again like that award incident, so he was hell bound to know. He was hurting her so that she speak out,but Khushi is digging her own grave. Positive hopes are on the way.

JasKaBarun

Deb_05 IF-Rockerz
Deb_05
Deb_05

Posted: 05 April 2012 at 1:12pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by hukshila

Originally posted by rima

what! busy on a date with shyam! really? please. here he is manhandling her and twisting her arms. should she be noticing what arnav called her? she on't be human if she does

i also wonder at the words and the mentality of people here, the husband who keeps on making her life like hell is caring, a new infoConfused

now if they say he loves and cares, if she doesn't know and he treats her in the opposite way it doesn't mean any thing. and what a definition of date Clap. if some one from your family force you to go some where with the person like shayam who manhandle you is a date Clap     
ClapClapClapClapClapClap

At least I will make a point to inform my husband as I know what type of person is Shyam. Yes she was on dateLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL Arnav give her pain, he gives her medicine. We all know Arnav is in a big MU, he saw his wife with his jija again, what do we expect him to do worship both of them or become blind. If anything sort of this happens in your family what will you do? If you are in a big MU of something but saving someone's life but same thing repeat again in front of you, you will take them for treat or worship them. Still Arnav was cool, sipmply like husband he was asking his wife? where was she? She was ignoring his question, it was making him boil more. Khushi is simply digging her own beautiful graveTongue

Edited by barun_arnav - 05 April 2012 at 1:25pm

JasKaBarun

MadzHhh Goldie
MadzHhh
MadzHhh

Posted: 05 April 2012 at 1:43pm | IP Logged
Yeh i noticed aww xx
subiaman Goldie
subiaman
subiaman

Posted: 05 April 2012 at 2:17pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by barun_arnav

Originally posted by binsur

[QUOTE=barun_arnav] Did anyone notice when Arnav was searching Khushi, he said "Khushi Singh Raizada" not Khushi Kumari Gupta Singh Raizada. It was so real husband from Arnav's side. Khushi must se all this care from his side, Madam was busy with Shyam on a date to a Medical store.[/QUOTE]

Ouch how rude!

Common! at least try to appreciate the positive side. This shows you only love Khushi. It was a joke.Today Arnav gave first priority to Khushi not even his Di.

I am sorry but I did not find it as a great joke- rather a very rude statement. just because I find it rude does not necessarily mean I only love Khushi. I do not have to explain it to anybody- not even you- but I  also found it extremely painful when I watched the scene where arnav saw them together. His tear filled eyes spoke volumes. I agree any man in his situation would have misunderstood! However, that does not mean that saying Khushi went on a date is justified... You do not have to downgrade one to upgrade another. Unlike you, I do not have to find mistakes in Khushi and her every single actions to love/justify Arnav. I am capable of loving both equally and finding fault with each equally... both characters are flawed and are victims of circumstances and there is no need to justify one and bash another...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Olive_RoseSanzBarbiesbk2

pakpearl IF-Sizzlerz
pakpearl
pakpearl

Posted: 05 April 2012 at 2:29pm | IP Logged
how rude of uDisapprove it is not a jokeShocked

SanzBarbie

Go to top