Frequent Posters

BarunSanayaHM thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
plz dont say on date it feels awkward
Anonymous9 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
And the loving wife Says to Shyam "woh mera pati hai" Ha!  they both accept each other in front of others.
hukshila thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 7
Originally posted by: rima

what! busy on a date with shyam! really? please. here he is manhandling her and twisting her arms. should she be noticing what arnav called her? she on't be human if she does

i also wonder at the words and the mentality of people here, the husband who keeps on making her life like hell is caring, a new infoπŸ˜•

now if they say he loves and cares, if she doesn't know and he treats her in the opposite way it doesn't mean any thing. and what a definition of date πŸ‘. if some one from your family force you to go some where with the person like shayam who manhandle you is a date πŸ‘     
πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
Summer_Rain thumbnail
exactly yaa muh ki baath chiin li tumne..concern care arnav husband bantha ja raha hei.he is using his rights as husband...loved the part jab wo uss anchor ko puchtha hei ki aapne MRS.KHUSHI SINGH RAIZADA KO KAHI DEKHA...that anchor replies him saying that ha thodi dher pehle shayad wo apne pati ke saath kahi bahar gayi hui hei.
arnav was like WAT THE..EXCUSE ME MAI USKA HUSBAND HUN...i was so so happy with this response...
arnav ne as husband wanted the explaination frm his lovely wife kaha thi tum...but his wifey refused to answer...
Deb_05 thumbnail
Originally posted by: binsur

Common! at least try to appreciate the positive side. This shows you only love Khushi. It was a joke.Today Arnav gave first priority to Khushi not even his Di.

Deb_05 thumbnail
Originally posted by: suhana5sweety

exactly yaa muh ki baath chiin li tumne..concern care arnav husband bantha ja raha hei.he is using his rights as husband...loved the part jab wo uss anchor ko puchtha hei ki aapne MRS.KHUSHI SINGH RAIZADA KO KAHI DEKHA...that anchor replies him saying that ha thodi dher pehle shayad wo apne pati ke saath kahi bahar gayi hui hei.
arnav was like WAT THE..EXCUSE ME MAI USKA HUSBAND HUN...i was so so happy with this response...
arnav ne as husband wanted the explaination frm his lovely wife kaha thi tum...but his wifey refused to answer...

Exactly he was worried about Khushi today more than his Di. Like an ideal husband he was asking her, where she was? Not wrong! he was not agrressive, her ignoring his question was making him annoyed,as he saw both of them together.  I think Arnav's brain has started working because Anjali said, Khushi jee was with me, look his expression, so he very well know Khushi is hidding something again like that award incident, so he was hell bound to know. He was hurting her so that she speak out,but Khushi is digging her own grave. Positive hopes are on the way.
Deb_05 thumbnail
Originally posted by: hukshila

i also wonder at the words and the mentality of people here, the husband who keeps on making her life like hell is caring, a new infoπŸ˜•

now if they say he loves and cares, if she doesn't know and he treats her in the opposite way it doesn't mean any thing. and what a definition of date πŸ‘. if some one from your family force you to go some where with the person like shayam who manhandle you is a date πŸ‘     
πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

At least I will make a point to inform my husband as I know what type of person is Shyam. Yes she was on dateπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Arnav give her pain, he gives her medicine. We all know Arnav is in a big MU, he saw his wife with his jija again, what do we expect him to do worship both of them or become blind. If anything sort of this happens in your family what will you do? If you are in a big MU of something but saving someone's life but same thing repeat again in front of you, you will take them for treat or worship them. Still Arnav was cool, sipmply like husband he was asking his wife? where was she? She was ignoring his question, it was making him boil more. Khushi is simply digging her own beautiful graveπŸ˜›
Edited by barun_arnav - 12 years ago
subiaman thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: barun_arnav

I am sorry but I did not find it as a great joke- rather a very rude statement. just because I find it rude does not necessarily mean I only love Khushi. I do not have to explain it to anybody- not even you- but I  also found it extremely painful when I watched the scene where arnav saw them together. His tear filled eyes spoke volumes. I agree any man in his situation would have misunderstood! However, that does not mean that saying Khushi went on a date is justified... You do not have to downgrade one to upgrade another. Unlike you, I do not have to find mistakes in Khushi and her every single actions to love/justify Arnav. I am capable of loving both equally and finding fault with each equally... both characters are flawed and are victims of circumstances and there is no need to justify one and bash another...

pakpearl thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
how rude of uπŸ˜’ it is not a joke😲
hukshila thumbnail
Originally posted by: barun_arnav

At least I will make a point to inform my husband as I know what type of person is Shyam. Yes she was on dateπŸ˜†πŸ˜† Arnav give her pain, he gives her medicine. We all know Arnav is in a big MU, he saw his wife with his jija again, what do we expect him to do worship both of them or become blind. If anything sort of this happens in your family what will you do? If you are in a big MU of something but saving someone's life but same thing repeat again in front of you, you will take them for treat or worship them. Still Arnav was cool, sipmply like husband he was asking his wife? where was she? She was ignoring his question, it was making him boil more. Khushi is simply digging her own beautiful graveπŸ˜›

well i don't like useless discussions and has my own very clear understanding of right and wrong so you better to put me out of this and i m not going to reply after this so better not to address me personally like this

i m Alhamdulilah not dumb like arnav and i m use to of telling / asking what ever confusion comes in my mind to make things clear, i don't go with such situation as i can't live with poisnos thoughts and mind, i do tell people on face what i mind and what i don't like and if i have some problem with their attitude and any complaints towards them.

Here many people just keep on trying to degrade khushi's character and try to find out she is wrong even if she is not and keep on trying to justify arnav's character no matter how much he is wrong. that's what i got in ur post as well with NO OFFENSE i m just stating what is obvious here