India-Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

Today's hug - a step forward for Arhi

lovesharun Senior Member
lovesharun
lovesharun

Posted: 05 April 2012 at 11:48am | IP Logged

Today's hug – Rabba ve was one major step forward for Arhi. The hugs – Rabba ve moments started with - the amazed, very first soft touch of love (first rain hug)….. to - Arnav's hesitation that if Khushi's opening up to him is real, is he ready to acknowledge itl! (Khushi hugging him in the hospital)….to - being lost in each other, in that strong feeling of love for each other (many of the following Rabba ve moments)……to - both of their surprise at the after dance hug (for Arnav: even if YOU push me to such an extent that I feel like hating you to eternity, why do I feel that eternal soothing in me because of YOU only!! For khushi: what actually I mean to you?!)…..to -  today's hug and Rabba ve (Arnav enacted what he said to Khushi on the stage being disguised as ranjha – jab jo bura kehta hun, jsab jo bura karta hun uska koi matlab nehi he; kya sach he kya jhuth he uska koi confusion nehi he; tum ho to me hun, tumhare bina mera koi existance nehi he, sab se bada sach yehi he ki 'me hamesha humesha tumse hi pyaar karta hun aur karta rahunga….. both of them felt this in today's hug, or in other words, something of his feelings that Arnav worded on stage was reflected in this Rabba ve moment and both felt it.

Story is moving dear friends. This MU is based on feelings and emotions, its not fair to be cleared up just by talking out, it will be cleared up through feelings only, thus it is slow.  Their feelings for each other is building stronger and only when this bond of feelings for each other is as big as a mountain, the MU can hit them and they will see the MU is as small as a mustard (hope you know the saying of mountain vs mustard).

And yes, today's MU between Payal and mami was based on just an event (not feelings and emotions like Arhi) and was cleared up immediately by talking out – I like that, thanks to CV. Also, I like the relation build up everywhere, Arnav – Payal and Mami-Payal (though it seemed Payal failed in her attempt but as the truth of her action came out, she is stepping towards Mrs. Raizada from khun bhari tang for mami, that will be slow process, give that chance to them guys). In future these built-up relations will make every twist of this story more beautiful.

This is what I felt...I love IPKKND.

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

jyoti_light29rabiacasaChaudhrytmarchie_79devsumfj08-Rema-

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top