Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

She will eventually crack... Be patient! :) (Page 4)

ssww Newbie
ssww
ssww

Posted: 05 April 2012 at 4:45pm | IP Logged
It is getting a bit boring now.They should think of adding something a bit more interesting.This track is going on too long that it is getting boring.Even if the current track continues for a little while more it needs a bit more "life" at times.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Bestesy

Micha1005 Senior Member
Micha1005
Micha1005

Posted: 05 April 2012 at 4:54pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Bestesy

Hi guys Smile

I lost my patience today, as most, but then I realised how much these epi's are important!

All these fights, annoy Khushi further, and further, until she confesses, but we can't skip to it straight away, because that just ruins the atmosphere, every story has the part where there is suspense, and that's what keeps everyone interested, or it'll just be love,love,love, which could get boring! Sleepy

So just keep that little bit of patience, and always think of the positives instead of the negatives. Smile

I hope I didn't offend anyone, just trying to give hope, like other people gave me. Smile

Bye guys,
Ri Smile xxx

I dont think that these kind of episodes lead to a confession in a positive way. the more hartred and hurt Khushi will get, the more she will be distancing herself of Arnav. And perhaps lose even her respect for him.. In my opinion, it would be a shame if she would confess to him after all he has done and is still doing!!!!!
Sometimes when I put myself at her shoes, I fell like, I would HATE myself for feeling something for this man ever.!!!!!

I think that love includes also respect and dignity..and Arnay has lost both!!!! Very sad..

Didnt want to offend anybody.. its just, that it makes me really very sad that some call this kind of..I dont know what it is..Love and passion.. 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Bestesysana_sugarbun

MaroRudra Senior Member
MaroRudra
MaroRudra

Posted: 05 April 2012 at 4:54pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by .A.l.i.a.

belive me we are very patient ..
we bear a 1.5 months of filler episodes ( most of them ) ..

I'm little angry just because I was think that the previous episodes was to build the gradual trust between them ..
but yesterday  I realize it was not !!

Holi confession / Khushi undrestand Arnav when he couldn't speck / Khushi caring about him / heer-Ranjha preformance ..
all didn't effect the core of the story ..
Its really disappointing ..

but I really like today episode .. because its related and play role in the MU ..
I hope they didn't examine our patient more .. and I hope today's episode will be a way to clear MU .. and not be other filler episode ..

I get what your saying but how can they build trust when there hasn't even been that many misunderstandings?!The only mu Arnav has had so far is when he saw kushi and Shyam on the terrace!I want there to be a lot more mu's because then Arnav will feel much worse when he finds out the truth!(I know, im a sicko Tongue)Right now if he found out the truth he would feel bad, but truly devastated at his actions?I dont think so.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Bestesysana_sugarbun

throwingshadows Senior Member
throwingshadows
throwingshadows

Posted: 05 April 2012 at 5:43pm | IP Logged
you're sooo right! they are letting the suspense build! but i hope they dont let it build up for too long. but since all the other shows on SP are about to be/already in the middle of a twist, i think maybe CVs left the twist (maybe its khushis confesion saying that the biggest mistake of her life was to love arnav) i think they left the twist for the IPL finals or something so it doesnt drag down their ratings too much. but they could also wait till AFTER IPL to do the twist so theyre in the top 3 again.

Bestesy

Bestesy Goldie
Bestesy
Bestesy

Posted: 06 April 2012 at 3:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Micha1005

Originally posted by Bestesy

Hi guys Smile

I lost my patience today, as most, but then I realised how much these epi's are important!

All these fights, annoy Khushi further, and further, until she confesses, but we can't skip to it straight away, because that just ruins the atmosphere, every story has the part where there is suspense, and that's what keeps everyone interested, or it'll just be love,love,love, which could get boring! Sleepy

So just keep that little bit of patience, and always think of the positives instead of the negatives. Smile

I hope I didn't offend anyone, just trying to give hope, like other people gave me. Smile

Bye guys,
Ri Smile xxx

I dont think that these kind of episodes lead to a confession in a positive way. the more hartred and hurt Khushi will get, the more she will be distancing herself of Arnav. And perhaps lose even her respect for him.. In my opinion, it would be a shame if she would confess to him after all he has done and is still doing!!!!!
Sometimes when I put myself at her shoes, I fell like, I would HATE myself for feeling something for this man ever.!!!!!

I think that love includes also respect and dignity..and Arnay has lost both!!!! Very sad..

Didnt want to offend anybody.. its just, that it makes me really very sad that some call this kind of..I dont know what it is..Love and passion.. 

I respect your opinion, Smile

Ri Smile xxx

LalalandxMissy Groupbie
LalalandxMissy
LalalandxMissy

Posted: 06 April 2012 at 3:40am | IP Logged
you make me feel better !
I cmpletely agree ! :D
thanks xxx

Bestesy

appu_arhi IF-Dazzler
appu_arhi
appu_arhi

Posted: 06 April 2012 at 4:14am | IP Logged
AGREE WIT U. GRADUAL TRUST BUILDING IS WHAT REQUIRED. IT HAPPENS GRADUALY ONLY.

Bestesy

Bestesy Goldie
Bestesy
Bestesy

Posted: 06 April 2012 at 4:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by LalalandxMissy

you make me feel better !
I cmpletely agree ! :D
thanks xxx

YAY...Big smile No problem Big smile

Ri Smile xxx