Bade Acche Laggte Hai

India-Forums

Bade Acche Laggte Hai
Bade Acche Laggte Hai

Ram and priya.. Family planning.. (Page 3)

fan-of-phulwa Senior Member
fan-of-phulwa
fan-of-phulwa

Posted: 06 April 2012 at 8:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Pinky.Raya

Tongue Dude swear on earth I havent watch any show as awesum as dis one... Ram says 'Vikram ke teen teen bachche hai.. Use pata hoga ki kya karna hai...' N priya replies 'Wo bhi bachche karne ke liye kahenge na..?!' Lol... LMFAO.. Cant wait till monday... Ram n priya ab itne bhi bole mat bano yaar.. Wink Tumhe pata nahi kya ki bachche kaise paida karte hai.. Ab iske liye vikram se sala mat mango...

it was rocking...but i dont think raya will going to ask how to have child.they know this...WinkWink after 12th mar we cann't underestimate our raya...

i think they ar easking how to save from such situation.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

IndYa4u

fan-of-phulwa
fan-of-phulwa

Posted: 06 April 2012 at 8:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by fanraya

ROFL ROFL+heheh Precap was just too good, also Ram and Priya's expressions when Dadli was talking to them.,too good.Clap last scene just made my day.. seriously, VikNeh is going to have a blast, I can totally imagine Neha teasing Ram and Priya. oh god.. I can not wait for Next week, They should arrange a dinner, its been a long time we see all of them together.
can't wait for Monday,Comeon FF writers jago.. Priya Fan, Lalita please write somethingBig smile We all depend  on your stories.

i wish nevi wikl meet with raya on monday...i wish vik wil not busy in his work...too excited to see raya 7 nevi...

IndYa4u

fan-of-phulwa
fan-of-phulwa

Posted: 06 April 2012 at 8:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by maris08

The last scene and the precap totally cracked me up..Hilarious and absolutely rocking funny..

Imagine Raya asking Vikram and Neha for advice;;Dont they know what to do for getting a baccha??LOL
Seriously are Raya really this dumb or what??  ROTFL
A big thanks to Dadi for bringing up  this topic on her par potha..Cant wait for Monday..Raya start working on it yaar.WinkTongueEmbarrassed

raya started it already forget about 12th marWink
i am too excitwed for mon...i wish raya & nevi will meet...

IndYa4u

fan-of-phulwa
fan-of-phulwa

Posted: 06 April 2012 at 8:18am | IP Logged
Originally posted by D4BALH

Originally posted by ravichitra

Originally posted by jakther

Originally posted by ravichitra

Yaar dont say family planning say planning for family. Aur woh bhi neha vikram se. Imagine their expressions when they are asked this. Am already rofl for the last 10min
Agree with u di, i really can'r wait 4 monday. waise di 4 baccha thik rahega nah?

Chaar thik hain. Half a dozen can be better.
Hw could u guyz think for only 6 child? Aare ipl season chal raha hey so i want 1 ipl team fr raya.. N team name will be RAYA ROCKERS..

raya is fear with one child...we are taling about team...raya wil faint if they see this...

IndYa4u

fan-of-phulwa
fan-of-phulwa

Posted: 06 April 2012 at 8:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by snehalparab

the whole episode was like Embarrassed i mean last ten minutes and after watching precap i was about to faint and was like aweeeROFL just loved the way ram was actingBlushing golu ka golu hi rahega and loved priyas expression too kijiye jo karna hai (off course darling wohi karega jo karna haiWink) vikram and neha are not gonna leave them eagerly waiting for monday yaar...DancingROFLPartyfeeling like doing all this together

priya was asking for phone call.not for...WinkWink...it is realy exciting.i wish monday wil truly rocking.

IndYa4u

fan-of-phulwa
fan-of-phulwa

Posted: 06 April 2012 at 8:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by IndYa4u

Just Imagine..

Mini Tablet Kapoor(s) running around.. ROFL
ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

we want to see jr raya...but not so soon...this thinking is so lovely...what happen when we will see raya with their jr...i wish whenever priya will bith child...atleast for some time we see raya will small child...not directly 4 to 5yr child with raya...

IndYa4u

fan-of-phulwa
fan-of-phulwa

Posted: 06 April 2012 at 8:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Indomitable

Originally posted by Pinky.Raya

Tongue Dude swear on earth I havent watch any show as awesum as dis one... Ram says 'Vikram ke teen teen bachche hai.. Use pata hoga ki kya karna hai...' N priya replies 'Wo bhi bachche karne ke liye kahenge na..?!' Lol... LMFAO.. Cant wait till monday... Ram n priya ab itne bhi bole mat bano yaar.. Wink Tumhe pata nahi kya ki bachche kaise paida karte hai.. Ab iske liye vikram se sala mat mango...

True yaar, i mean it's quite hilarious. Can't believe ram want to take tips from Vikram for family planning he is just not a 10 year old kid as said by Priya but even younger to it. Oh gosh, can't control my laugh.I think even here should become his teacher.LOL

i am sure he wil not going to take tips ...he is asking how to save from such situation.

IndYa4u

kaviya10 Senior Member
kaviya10
kaviya10

Posted: 06 April 2012 at 11:45am | IP Logged
GOLU aur GOLI ke bache...
junior 1..PAPPU... 

junior 2...PAPPI...

junior 3...MOLI...        
junior 4...MOLU...

abb ke liye char tik hai...par aur bhi toh na no problem...
cant wait to see Raya with their bacho party...

Edited by kaviya10 - 06 April 2012 at 11:59am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

chakPinky.RayagirdharmonaIndYa4u

Go to top