Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

An eye for an eye...making ArShi blind!!

zenjoe Senior Member
zenjoe
zenjoe

Posted: 05 April 2012 at 11:44am | IP Logged

Lemme start with a thumbs up (and taste the thunder!!) Tongue to the show

I wouldn't say finally things are moving...well according to me they seemed to move in the first 15 mins of the show but the last 10 mins brought them where they were- back to square one!!! I loved the fight but then is the fight getting boring too??? I wonder!

Anyways...first the things which rattled my critical mind! Ok, there they are...shot like bullets...wish one of them reaches the creep's head!! Tongue

•          'Maariye Khushi ji maariye...iss bahane aap hamein choo toh lengi'!! (Slap me Khushi ji, atleast this way you'll touch me) Yikes!! I am too disgusted to even type it...! But then didn't I hear this EXACT dialogue in Jab We Met??? Though I agree the impact today was creepier than the movie...but nonetheless...cheating cheating!! Tongue

•   Maami's blood group is O+...thank you for telling us that...but whats the point?? You anyways suck up life and blood out of people's lives and beings..why would you then need more blood!!

•   Did Akash just facilitate Payal's public humiliation?!!! Explain yourself 'I will never take Bournvita boy' Akash!!!

•   Anjali...Anjali dearest...Anjali darling...ok you dumbo!!Angry When your dear chote asked about his wife's whereabouts...either you should have remained shut or spoken a decent lie!! (you are quite impotent in telling valid stuff...so I am not even counting on the truth!!). You might have said that I asked Khushi ji to get me something...Now that you were roaming around freely in the hall, I am sure your chote wouldn't have been paranoid about the dizziness!!

•   Khushi...pyaari bachi...for some reason you are made a WOMAN...because women can't hide secrets!! But then, I forgot you are a STAR PLUS WOMAN...you are a born pro in this!!! And the protagonist plays this role to the T!!  Now that Anjali is fine, you should have told Arnav that you went to get some medicine for her! I am sure, you can do this SIMPLE stuff?!! But no, you forget the circumstances in which things are spoken! Arrey tab nahi batana tha...ab toh bata deti meri Maa!!! Phew...!!Angry

•  Thank you the makers of the show (don't really want to curse the CVs all the time...hence a collective sarcasm Tongue), just when Arnav was thinking well of Khushi and how money is NOT important to her, you do a complete U-Turn at 120kmph and bring out the old ASR with his gold digging accusations!! W*F!! Khushi is trying to please everyone to garner more jewellery!! Dear makers, if you want to learn driving...do that in driving school...don't make the characters do such diastrous U turns for Godsake!!!

•  There was NO POINT in prolonging the Rabba Vey...We weren't in the mood and not even ArShi! Fine, we love it but don't want an angry ASR with COLD EYES full of hatred in them with the melodious music that most of the time drives us crazy! THAT is for tender moments..you get it!Unhappy

•   I also found the semi-embrace unnecesaary...hello! They are tied up in a brawl and aapko romance soojh raha hai...wrong timing again!!

Now that I am done with whacking (well partially), I can think clearly!! (or as clearly as it can get!! :P)

Well...Mr. Creep...no Mr. Anaconda...well no...for what you did today...I am forced to give you a new name...for the disgusting creature you are and for sheer guts you have to eye another woman..that too your SIL (see it says SISTER-in-law!!) who happens to be ASR's wife!!! So hence worth your new name from me is Mr. Dis'guts'ing (See your guts and my disgust are messing with my English too!! R.I.P my English teacher!)

So moving on, you continue to talk sh*t with Khushi...you wish to spend more time with her?? Mister, when the truth will be out...you would be spending more time nursing your wounds and broken bones...so give that some mind space too!! 'Jab kutte ji maut aati hai, tab woh sheher ki aur rukh karta hai'! Well I don't know its meaning but somehow felt that this line belongs to you...or was it just my heartfelt need to call you kutta??!! Tongue

That disgusting dialogue that you maaroed straight from Jab We Met...I am not gonna disgust myself again on that one! Yes, it was THAT repulsive! And why do you just need a slap from her...why not a hit on you-know-where with a 6-inch pump?? It will hit you the hardest on the spot (pun intended) with Khushi doing it herself with full force (pun intended again!!)  DISGUSTING YOU, AND YOUR EXISTENCE!!!!

Now comes the chunk of today's episode- the BIG FIGHT...without Rajdeep Sardesai..Tongue

ARNAV- 'Kahan gayi thi tum?' (Where were you?)..oh boy you so wanna know about it...of course she is your PATNI and you have every haq (right) to know that..You even reiterated to the Emcee there! Ok...though you were spitting venom as ASR, I couldn't take my eyes off from that HANDSOME face ( well thats for Barun...ASR...u idiot!). You shaved...aww...that ups your droolworthy quotient...kara karo...ab Gillette shave sirf Rs.2 mein!! LOL Ok enough of ads! Back to the point!

I loved how you meant business today...no comedy...no rabba vey and surely not giving up your resolve at seeing Khushi's tears...But did I tell you that was veryyy harsh on the poor girl...why do you have to do that repeatedly...baad mein tum bhi utna hi royoge (u'll cry in equal measure later!)

'I can't let you go Khushi'! Oh dear, we know that and we SO LOVE IT!! Wish that you'll mean it in a loving way one day! Smile

Why? Why Arnav, why?! Why did you shift from 5th gear to the 1st suddenly??!! (Are you also taking driving lessons at the expense of the show?? Tongue)

'Jaanna chahti ho...' yes, yes I am ALL ears...tich tich...'tumse nafrat karne ke bawajood'...yes yes I am still around, go on...do u love Khushi despite this?? Tich tich...'Mujhe tumhe roz bardaasht karna padta hai iss stupid temporary marriage mein!' ( 'I have to see you everyday and bear this stupid temporary marriage!') ...THUD...THUD...THUD...engine mein aag lagi bhaago bhaago bhaago!!

Why sweetheart? You had a PERFECT platform to tell her...what were you waiting for??? For the 10th Vishnu Avatar to descend!!! Or Jesus' resurrection?? But dear there is no IPKKND on Sundays...bear that in mind!!

It was the ruthless ASR all over...last time you donned this avatar Arnav, you left clues (fine Khushi still didn't get them) but this time...it was a blast off session without any fruitful result! It was just 'stomp hard on Khushi's heart' exercise!! Lado...by all means and permission bhayankar lado but then take that FORWARD!!

KHUSHI- Thank God for Veena saas and her bahu, you and your sister were stamped as great! But then dearie, you should not leave the mantle of clearing the air on outsiders! Learn this lesson...thats the biggest one you ALWAYS FAIL!!!

It was heart wrenching to see you hurt again by the same guy who has the potency to hurt the maximum! Yes, you did give him back but slowly, the anger, the frustration that defines ASR is finding permanent residence in your heart...an eye for an eye..eh? But remember this will make both of you blind...and you need YOUR EYES to get to Mr. Dis'gut'sing!!

The story took a reverse gear with flashes of Arnav letting go of your hand and letting you fall. So to refresh your memory, NEVER DARE ASR! Yes, ASR would have done it...as you said he did that earlier too...but then today ASR himself said- he is not letting you go and he is true to his word!! It was NOT Arnav who saved you...just a more resolved and humane ASR!

Well, yes I liked the episode...the intensity is improving but dear show makers move it PLEASE!! The fight looked clichd...same hurt without any reason stated! They are taking horrendous digs at each other creating more pain and hurt! They are human...catch hold of that Snake for once ya!

Hope you guys won't disappoint!  Keep rocking ( no...don't , you take this literally thereby rocking ArShi's world and ours too :P)

Keep up the good work!! Driving lessons are done (though disastrously) Now take flying lessons and this time I don't want to see any crash landings...All the Best!! LOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

LIFELINE365jyoti_light29marrty

zenjoe Senior Member
zenjoe
zenjoe

Posted: 05 April 2012 at 11:45am | IP Logged
what happened to the formatting??!! 
Sorry, please bear with it!

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top