Punar Vivah

bus kuch pal ki doorie hai..

TanShi_CrazyLuv thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago
Aeey Hayee Aaey Hayee Hayee...hahaha ..guys dnt wrrry mujhy kuch nhi hua...AAarti ka barhta hua hath 😳Yash ki Janib...Hayee...ab tu mein janti hun k is baar b may b ansh or yashu daughters will interept bfore aarti will say nythng...😕,,,bt dnt wrry ab kuch pal ki doorie hai😳Baat Karna ArYa ki b Zaruri hai..jany kiya kiya Dar (Abhiyanz) k dil mein ArYa Jagaty hn..😳Love ArYa😳

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

LuvStrk-001 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: kashu_luv4eva

Aeey Hayee Aaey Hayee Hayee...hahaha ..guys dnt wrrry mujhy kuch nhi hua...AAarti ka barhta hua hath 😳Yash ki Janib...Hayee...ab tu mein janti hun k is baar b may b ansh or yashu daughters will interept bfore aarti will say nythng...😕,,,bt dnt wrry ab kuch pal ki doorie hai😳Baat Karna ArYa ki b Zaruri hai..jany kiya kiya Dar (Abhiyanz) k dil mein ArYa Jagaty hn..😳Love ArYa😳

Superb post my dear!!!!👏
Ya koi na koi interupt karte hain par unko toh baat karna hi hai!!!
Love AarYa
Originally posted by: nooriewas

Superb post my dear!!!!👏
Ya koi na koi interupt karte hain par unko toh baat karna hi hai!!!
Love AarYa

thxuu jan 4 liking the post..kab tak yaar aik na aik pal wo pal door nhi n us pal serf ArYa n ArYanz hony gy😳
LuvStrk-001 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: kashu_luv4eva

thxuu jan 4 liking the post..kab tak yaar aik na aik pal wo pal door nhi n us pal serf ArYa n ArYanz hony gy😳

Hayeee sun ke hi kitna acha lag raha hai!!!
Dekhane ko milla toh kya hoga!!!!😊
Edited by nooriewas - 12 years ago
adigaag thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail

Yup just loved todays episode...All have been waiting since a long time for the AarYa's story together to unfold and Yash to speak😆...finally we will get all that...the song Dulhan ka toh dil deewana lagta hai was so aptly used...especially the para which was played...the antara is awesome...call me an emotional fool or whatever...but i got senti seeing all the scenes being played during this song...such a sacred relation between and MIl and DIL Shobha and Aarti...aww😭...that was one touching scene...I felt the CVs were successful in getting an apt response from me atleast from that one Bidaai scene👏...Yash's reply was awesome...With one dialogue checkmate😆...Please be careful from next time onwards Gayatri and Buaji...I have a feeling that AarYa will be able to have a one on one on Monday as tomorrow will be the swagat time for the dulhans, some rasams will have to be completed and I'm sure AarYa will be successfully interrupted by their 3 little kiddos everytime they make an attempt to talk till Monday😃...But Yay  for AarYa story to begin...Party time🥳

Edited by adigaag - 12 years ago
Originally posted by: adigaag

Yup just loved todays episode...All have been waiting since a long time for the AarYa's story together to unfold and Yash to speak😆...finally we will get all that...the song Dulhan ka toh dil deewana lagta hai was so aptly used...especially the para which was played...the antara is awesome...call me an emotional fool or whatever...but i got senti seeing all the scenes being played during this song...such a sacred relation between and MIl and DIL Shobha and Aarti...aww😭...that was one touching scene...I felt the CVs were successful in getting an apt response from me atleast from that one Bidaai scene👏...Yash's reply was awesome...With one dialogue checkmate😆...Please be careful from next time onwards Gayatri and Buaji...I have a feeling that AarYa will be able to have a one on one on Monday as tomorrow will be the swagat time for the dulhans, some rasams will have to be completed and I'm sure AarYa will be successfully interrupted by their 3 little kiddos everytime they make an attempt to talk till Monday😃...But Yay  for AarYa story to begin...Party time🥳

obviously...yaar bt aik akmi thi sng ki dirctionz mein scenes mein faces theak sy nhi ekha rhy  thya s they had short tym na so they just did as pesa wasool
Aarya4ever... thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Perhaps it was the best episode of punar vivah!!!finally yash has spoken something...and if you notice he was looking a bit happy and smiled ...the bidaii sequence was also very good