India-Forums

Punar Vivah
Punar Vivah

bus kuch pal ki doorie hai..

TanShi_CrazyLuv IF-Sizzlerz
TanShi_CrazyLuv
TanShi_CrazyLuv

Posted: 05 April 2012 at 11:43am | IP Logged
Aeey Hayee Aaey Hayee Hayee...hahaha ..guys dnt wrrry mujhy kuch nhi hua...AAarti ka barhta hua hath EmbarrassedYash ki Janib...Hayee...ab tu mein janti hun k is baar b may b ansh or yashu daughters will interept bfore aarti will say nythng...Confused,,,bt dnt wrry ab kuch pal ki doorie haiEmbarrassedBaat Karna ArYa ki b Zaruri hai..jany kiya kiya Dar (Abhiyanz) k dil mein ArYa Jagaty hn..EmbarrassedLove ArYaEmbarrassed

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

adigaagLuvStrk-001

LuvStrk-001 IF-Dazzler
LuvStrk-001
LuvStrk-001

Posted: 05 April 2012 at 11:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kashu_luv4eva

Aeey Hayee Aaey Hayee Hayee...hahaha ..guys dnt wrrry mujhy kuch nhi hua...AAarti ka barhta hua hath EmbarrassedYash ki Janib...Hayee...ab tu mein janti hun k is baar b may b ansh or yashu daughters will interept bfore aarti will say nythng...Confused,,,bt dnt wrry ab kuch pal ki doorie haiEmbarrassedBaat Karna ArYa ki b Zaruri hai..jany kiya kiya Dar (Abhiyanz) k dil mein ArYa Jagaty hn..EmbarrassedLove ArYaEmbarrassed
Superb post my dear!!!!Clap
Ya koi na koi interupt karte hain par unko toh baat karna hi hai!!!
Love AarYa

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

TanShi_CrazyLuv

TanShi_CrazyLuv
TanShi_CrazyLuv

Posted: 05 April 2012 at 11:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by nooriewas

Love AarYa

thxuu jan 4 liking the post..kab tak yaar aik na aik pal wo pal door nhi n us pal serf ArYa n ArYanz hony gyEmbarrassed

LuvStrk-001

LuvStrk-001 IF-Dazzler
LuvStrk-001
LuvStrk-001

Posted: 05 April 2012 at 11:57am | IP Logged

Originally posted by nooriewas

Love AarYa

thxuu jan 4 liking the post..kab tak yaar aik na aik pal wo pal door nhi n us pal serf ArYa n ArYanz hony gyEmbarrassed
Hayeee sun ke hi kitna acha lag raha hai!!!
Dekhane ko milla toh kya hoga!!!!Smile

Edited by nooriewas - 05 April 2012 at 11:57am

TanShi_CrazyLuv

adigaag IF-Dazzler
adigaag
adigaag

Posted: 05 April 2012 at 11:58am | IP Logged

Yup just loved todays episode...All have been waiting since a long time for the AarYa's story together to unfold and Yash to speakLOL...finally we will get all that...the song Dulhan ka toh dil deewana lagta hai was so aptly used...especially the para which was played...the antara is awesome...call me an emotional fool or whatever...but i got senti seeing all the scenes being played during this song...such a sacred relation between and MIl and DIL Shobha and Aarti...awwCry...that was one touching scene...I felt the CVs were successful in getting an apt response from me atleast from that one Bidaai sceneClap...Yash's reply was awesome...With one dialogue checkmateLOL...Please be careful from next time onwards Gayatri and Buaji...I have a feeling that AarYa will be able to have a one on one on Monday as tomorrow will be the swagat time for the dulhans, some rasams will have to be completed and I'm sure AarYa will be successfully interrupted by their 3 little kiddos everytime they make an attempt to talk till MondayBig smile...But Yay  for AarYa story to begin...Party timePartyDancing

Edited by adigaag - 05 April 2012 at 11:59am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

LuvStrk-001TanShi_CrazyLuv

TanShi_CrazyLuv
TanShi_CrazyLuv

Posted: 05 April 2012 at 12:05pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by adigaag

Yup just loved todays episode...All have been waiting since a long time for the AarYa's story together to unfold and Yash to speakLOL...finally we will get all that...the song Dulhan ka toh dil deewana lagta hai was so aptly used...especially the para which was played...the antara is awesome...call me an emotional fool or whatever...but i got senti seeing all the scenes being played during this song...such a sacred relation between and MIl and DIL Shobha and Aarti...awwCry...that was one touching scene...I felt the CVs were successful in getting an apt response from me atleast from that one Bidaai sceneClap...Yash's reply was awesome...With one dialogue checkmateLOL...Please be careful from next time onwards Gayatri and Buaji...I have a feeling that AarYa will be able to have a one on one on Monday as tomorrow will be the swagat time for the dulhans, some rasams will have to be completed and I'm sure AarYa will be successfully interrupted by their 3 little kiddos everytime they make an attempt to talk till MondayBig smile...But Yay  for AarYa story to begin...Party timePartyDancing

obviously...yaar bt aik akmi thi sng ki dirctionz mein scenes mein faces theak sy nhi ekha rhy  thya s they had short tym na so they just did as pesa wasoolOuch
Aarya4ever... IF-Dazzler
Aarya4ever...
Aarya4ever...

Posted: 05 April 2012 at 12:37pm | IP Logged
Perhaps it was the best episode of punar vivah!!!finally yash has spoken something...and if you notice he was looking a bit happy and smiled ...the bidaii sequence was also very good

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index