Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Sholay, haajmolay & suggestions for kuch to holay! (Page 4)

JWMRK IF-Rockerz
JWMRK
JWMRK

Posted: 05 April 2012 at 8:35pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by anoushka_113

Great post! When I was down in the depths of depression and disappointment, this came as a life-saver. Simply brilliant! I am still cracking up.

Loved that part abt rabba ve becoming nafrat ve... lol!!

Today's rabba ve was so unintentionally funny, I could barely sit properly and watch! Must say, this show entertains, one way or the other!! Right? 

Hey thanksBig smile

glad you liked it ...and now that you say it, you cheered me up too...this show entertains in its own wayLOLLOL

JWMRK IF-Rockerz
JWMRK
JWMRK

Posted: 05 April 2012 at 8:46pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by savvy76

you really cracked me up ROFLROFL

Seriously 5 lacs for fancy dress...Gupta sisters ki jai ho

Suggestion to 4 Lions, and any other Lion who is listening...LOL..seriously I want to know who are these 4 lionsWink

Hiya and many thanksBig smile

Glad ou enjoyed it...4 Lions LOLLOLLOLLOL...I thought the Lion was ASR raring to go...butLOLLOLLOLLOL

Cheers
riti4u IF-Stunnerz
riti4u
riti4u

Posted: 05 April 2012 at 9:22pm | IP Logged
LOL yes khushi finally realises her dhak dhak is for shyam and marries shyam and leaves arnav...I think story is heading towards that only...ROFL... but seriously this is driving me nuts yaar... I watch episode at 11:30 at night coz I usually miss 8 pm due to office..Now I am thinking is it worth my time... Angry...I want my show back...Cry...they cant do this to us who are so addicted to it...

Well dont know if they will listen or  not.. anyways nice post...LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

JWMRK

JWMRK IF-Rockerz
JWMRK
JWMRK

Posted: 05 April 2012 at 9:47pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Barun-sanaya

OMG your title and post,both are hilarious ROFL ROFL ROFL

LOLLOL thanksBig smile
JWMRK IF-Rockerz
JWMRK
JWMRK

Posted: 05 April 2012 at 10:05pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Tennessean

WinkLOL
Originally posted by JWMRK

Hiya thereBig smile
I was sooo inspired by the fancy dress competition...and also a bit depressed...
a) Inspired - because can you imagine incredible money generating opportunities...a prize for one fancy dress competition is Rs 5 Lakhs...wo wo woBig smileClapClap
b) Depressed - because why the hell did I study and slog so much - I should have perfected the art of fancy dressingROFL

Thank you creative teamBig smile...thank youBig smile

And so ...I am scouting for some best fancy dressed lines...aand taking inspiration from my cult classics movie 'Sholay' ...here they are...now I know you guys don't know how I lookTongue...so imagine me in all the variety of avatars in this serial okTongue

a) JW dressed as Payal or Khushi...imagine me stading in the pose of a benevolent fairy or godmother...distributing wealth, kheer, jalebis and Rs5lakh cheques

Dialogue: Ye Ramgarhwale apni choriyon ko kaun si Chakki kaa aata khilate hai, bari karari hoti hain..
Altered to: Ye Guptawale apni ladkiyon to kaunsi halwai ki jalebi khila rahi hain...badi charity queens ho rahi haiLOLLOL

b) JW giving sermons on how to create jalebis, pack dabbas for just 2 episodes, how to sneeze perfectly and the sure shot way to find frauds, terrorists and other unsavory characters who wear dark geelasses

Dialogue: Dekho, Mujhe befuzool baat karne ki aadat to hai nahinLOL
Altered to: Dekho, Mujhe befuzool baat or kaam karne ki aadat to hai nahinLOL

c) JW alernating between Arnav and Khushi

Dialigue: Gabbar ke taap se tumhe ek hi aadmi bachaa sakta hai, ek hi aadmi, khud Gabbar.
Altered to: Is misunderstaning se tumhe ek hi solution bachaa sakta hai, ek hi solution, another misunderstandingROFL

d) JW as a UN peacemaker...now posted on IF IPPKND

Dialogue: Adhey idhar jayo, adhey udhar jayo, baki mere saath aao
Altered to: Arey friends, jab original hi itna great hai to kyun alterationLOL

e) JW in her living room, everytime a comedy or shoutfight appears

Dialogue: Bhaag Dhanno Bhaag! Aaj teri Basanti ki izzat ka sawaal hai
Altered to: Bhaag JW Bhaag,! Aaj tere sense khoney ka sawaal haiLOLLOL

f) JW shutting off the serial telecast midway

Dialogue: Jao jaa ker keh do Gabbar se, Ramgarh waalon ne paagal kutton ke saamne roti daalna bandh kar diya hai.
Altered to: Jao ja ker kah do 4 Lions se, TRP audience ne one episode theme ko dekhna bund kar diya hai.Embarrassed

g) JW after writing a critique

Dialogue: Suna.. poore pachas hajaar.. aur yeh inaam isliye hai, ke yahan se pachaas pachaas kos door...gaav mein jab bachcha raat ko rota hai to maa kahti hai beta soja ..soja nahi to gabbar singh aa jaayega.
Altered to: Suna.. poori love isstory hai.. aur isko love story isliye kehte hai, ke yahan se pachaas pachaas week baad...online audience jab phir se 'foul' 'foul' shout karegi...to spoiler kahenge ...chill karo yaar  chill karo...nahi to misunderstanding phir see dikhaya jaayega.LOLLOL

g) An exasperated JW to 4 Lions

Dialogue: Loha garam hai, maar do hathauda
Altered to: Audience thak chuki hai, maaar do hamkaaOuchLOLLOL

PhewLOL

Suggestion to 4 Lions, and any other Lion who is listening...the following will ensure that the misunderstanding stays...and the story still moves on...isnt it greatBig smileWink... The inspiration for this is my lovely friend AnkifanHug, whose awesome thread has made me think of great ways to "live with the misunderstanding"

Suggestion 1: Khushi finally realises her dhak dhak for Shyam and marries Shyam...Leaves Arnav...Anjali dies ...so does Arnav...Arnav is born as Khushi and Shyam's bitwaa...and hates his mother Khushi...why the nafrat ...we dont know...backround song is not Rabba Ve...but Nafrat VeOuch

Suggestion 2: Khushi finally realises her dhak dhak for Shyam and marries Shyam...leaves Arnav...Hire a poojari as Anjali's love interest (Ankifan - outstanding peace of advice my friendBig smileClapClap)...Anjali re-discovers her first love...pooja...and now begins to love the poojariBig smile...After launching a 'find Khushi-Shyam' mission ...Arnav finally sees Anjali happy ...and goes back to Aman and his business...background score is not Rabba Ve...but Mujhe Bhool jaa reyOuch

Suggestion 3: Khushi finally realises her dhak dhak for Shyam and marries Shyam...leaves Arnav...Arnav cries near assorted bonfires...breaks down Shantivan...clenches his fists...and then kills himself...IPPKND season 1 ends...Soon followed by IPPKND Season 2...starring Khushi as a rich arrogant business womanBig smile...and Arnav as a jalebi halwaiBig smile...more romance...more passion...more Rabba Ve...Background score is also retainedBig smile...Rabba Ve...Rabba Ve ...Rabba Ve...yeahhhLOLLOL

Suggestion 4: Fire Barun Sobti and Sanaya Irani...no more need for any of JW's heartache for any Rabba Ve

Cheers!...and more Rabba VeLOLLOL

Nice Post, JWMRK!
Fancy dress inspiration- the prize of 5 lakhs was a good one. KKGSR should have made a deal with the winners. She should have kept 1 lakh and 300 rupees and given it back to Arnie. LOL Isn't this how much the contract money and money to buy the bangles cost? At least, she could have settled one account with Mr. Raizada.LOL or else forget about the 300 rupees because she fixed his tyres once. Remember?LOL

Depressed- you go on this one, JWMRK.
Points A-F- HilariousLOL
Point G- Hathauda kas ke marna Yaar!LOL

Suggestion one- Goodness, gracious!LOL

Suggestion 2-Bhool Jaa Rey to Rabba ve!LOL Why didn't Arnie come today and take Khushi's hand away from Anji's hubby?Confused Wake up, ASR and tell Shyamu who is the boss here?Ouch

Suggestion 3- Arnie as Jalebi Halwai.LOL Reminded me of Suraj from Diya and Baati. Today, Shyamu said it in two words smirkingly" His marriage and Khushi's marriage?" Looks like he is the only one who has the grasp of the situation much as I don't like saying it.Ouch In case of shyamu-Khushi marriage, we will need a Imli Hajmoley.LOL or may be Pudina HajmoleLOL

I came across these two liners compiled by Carl Withers and I thought in terms of Khushi and ASR and vice-versa.

"Pigs like mud, Cows like Squash!
I like you- I do, by Gosh!TongueWink
Wink

Suggestion 4- Come on Rabba Ve, bring on the intensity, CVs.Wink

Cheers!Smile

Hiya there TenesseanBig smile

Many thanks

OMG that bold above is outstandingLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLClapClapClapClapClap

Yeah buddy Hathauda kas ke maarna

I think Arnie also thinks thinks like me...if Khushi is not bothered why should I ...let her be with ShyamLOLLOLLOLLOL

Actually I quite used to like Anas Rashid as Prithviraj ChauhanEmbarrassedEmbarrassed...he is a good actor, I dont know about Diya aur Baati though

And the two lines are awesome for our going Japan reaching China pair

Tenessean...I much enjoy our interactionSmileSmile...keep writing dearieBig smile

Cheers
JWMRK IF-Rockerz
JWMRK
JWMRK

Posted: 05 April 2012 at 10:12pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ipkkndfan_29

Your title is hilarious & so is your post LOLLOL

g) An exasperated JW to 4 Lions

Dialogue: Loha garam hai, maar do hathauda
Altered to: Audience thak chuki hai, maaar do hamkaaOuchLOLLOL

Loved the above ROFL ... anyhow the CV's are killing us slowly Shocked ...ek hi baar mein kaam khatam karo na yaar ya isse bhi 6 mahine ke liye drag kiya jayega OuchLOLLOL

Hey many  thanksBig smile

I think that 6 months dialogue is a regular reminder to us...

Passion ...yeh le
Love...yeh le
Marriage...yeh le
Rabba Ve...yeh le

LOLLOLLOLLOL

SillyPepper IF-Sizzlerz
SillyPepper
SillyPepper

Posted: 05 April 2012 at 10:36pm | IP Logged
Edited on pg 1 Embarrassed

Added- I edited dat againLOL

Edited by cindrella255 - 05 April 2012 at 11:50pm