Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

samsungtv thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
No physical abuse will happen in this show.. As musch as arnav is mad at Khushi, he cannot see her in pain.. ðŸ˜³

Arnav will never stoop so low..

He has done enough damage to Khushi

She lost Gupta family's love and became an orphan overnight😲

She faced all the insults and taunts from both the families..😲

Arnav hurt her emotionally so many times with all the bitter words..😲

Her biggest dream of having a dream wedding with her prince charming was shattered...😲

And emotional abuse is more to come..😲

All this is enough for Arnav to go on a guilt trip...

Please we don want ARnav's character to be killed .. He is shown a tough person good at heart.

The fact that he made the LOVE of his life suffer so much is enough ...
showstruck thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
if he slaps her, we will not forgive him...no matter how much he repents...then we will have to look for another lead...so, please don't even mention it...his words are hurtful enough
Rias sharma thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: fan145

i am sure asr wont slap khsuhi bcoz of the arnav in his heart !!!!and physically means he had done it already like her hand got injured{it was unknkown mistake}...and is bound to happn but in my opinion mental pain is more injurious thn physical

Agree ---if  physical abuse proven in uk it would have been a police case here
Edited by Rias sharma - 12 years ago
ipkkndcritic thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
i dont think arnav will slap khushi...but maybe some act of his might indirectly hurt khushi or something!!
and oh yes im now waiting for arnav's repentance...burn baby burn!!!! :D 
ASADsweetZOYA thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
wishing 4 the best
i really wanna see his regret in its full form
gees thumbnail
hi  ples can u tel me mre abt guls prediction...i hve no clue abt it as i got glued to this serial only off late...😛
ads_x thumbnail
Trust me after all this stretching of MU, rona dhona n unnecessary drama...it'll anyway be treat to watch the story moving along & Arnav repenting!!!! they really don't need to build on anything more - hez done enough damage already!!! 
AGirlHasNoName thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Although I can see Khushi slapping Arnav when she finally snaps! I'm sure she's getting fed up with the way she's being treated!
josh135 thumbnail
okay im not being sadistic or anything..coz this is a serial with such a story ...i really want arnav to hurt khushi so much...that he does repent later a lot... means a lottt
Punkin22 thumbnail
I know how passionate we love this show and leads but if ASR hit KKGSR I'm not sure all of IF would completely forgive him.  It would break my heart  if ASR hit her.  Ready for all this pain/hurt to unravel MU.