Dil se di dua... Saubhagyavati Bhava?

Will the savior of sia make his entry?..

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 3

Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 2 Page 3

saveeta24

IF-Rockerz

saveeta24

Posted: 05 April 2012 at 11:37am | IP Logged
Jhanvi. is in a big problem now..the awashti not home and the police guy inquiring about her .he doubts jhanvi and asked her to follow him to the police station..

My guess in fear jhanvi will leave her bag there and escape from the police..

A perfect timing for Sia's ram ..raghav to make his entry..

Tomorrow can be the awaited day..raghav to the rescue..

Btw i feel raghav might be the one who was coming to receive jhanvi at the bus stand..

As jhanvi coming by taxi he may be returning home and destiny had another way to make their first meet happen... 

Precap quite misleading as it cant be jhanvi whose legs are tied up..

Edited by saveeta24 - 05 April 2012 at 11:39am

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Will the savior of sia make his entry?.." in Dil se di dua... Saubhagyavati Bhava? forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

harshu.sundas

IF-Stunnerz

harshu.sundas

Posted: 05 April 2012 at 11:45am | IP Logged
obviously it wasnt janvi's legs which were tied...

nd saveeta, just pray dat RAGHAV cums, either 2 save her 4m police, avasthi, moti aunty, or ne oder joker, but i just need 2 see his face...Ermm.

nd bout RAGHAV being d guy who came 2 pick her up, cud b very much possible, but it can b sumthing else alsoo...

saveeta24

IF-Rockerz

saveeta24

Posted: 05 April 2012 at 11:52am | IP Logged
Lets give it 50-50 chances raghav is the one as its perfect timing..Smile

jhanvi was at the awasthi house and why i have this feeling raghav is related to the awasthi..he may  bring her back to same house..

Lets wait and watch..

About viraj he is getting more complex after jhanvi left him..whom he has tied up and having his breakfast or dinner so happily..whom he is torturing now? .God knows..

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

april10ummesulaiman

Soaps1

IF-Stunnerz

Soaps1

Posted: 05 April 2012 at 11:56am | IP Logged
I dunno i still feel promo is just a promo more of raghav intro than what his entry would be Ouch

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ummesulaiman

april10

IF-Rockerz

april10

Posted: 05 April 2012 at 12:04pm | IP Logged

Eagerly waiting for HC entry. Seems like it will be by week end.

CVs are dragging it too much may be showing all this corrup people CVs think that by getting through all these experience she will come out as a strong lady or viceversa building story for Raghav to enter the show. 

harshu.sundas

IF-Stunnerz

harshu.sundas

Posted: 05 April 2012 at 12:06pm | IP Logged
guys did viraj marry again??Stern Smile...

Nadu, ya d promo was just a promo, d entry sequence will b definitely sumthing else...but keep faith DHARAMKING himself said dat koi bhi din hoga, matlab roz dekho nd tolerate d crapOuchErmm...HC u better stay quiet in d nxt segment nd just provide info bout d characterAngry

sam123_0

IF-Rockerz

sam123_0

Posted: 05 April 2012 at 12:32pm | IP Logged

I wonder why the unnecesary drag! I know it is a serial and has to go on for years not hours... but arent they dragging it too much!

People might loose interest in the show only seeing one side of the story.. not knowing Ram is still to come into the pictureLOL

Edited by sam123_0 - 05 April 2012 at 12:35pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ummesulaiman

saveeta24

IF-Rockerz

saveeta24

Posted: 05 April 2012 at 12:34pm | IP Logged
@harshu.sundas..viraaj has not married but that woman tied up is the one who made the phone call at jhanvi's parent's place..viraj planned it so as to see their reaction and to clear his doubt about jhanvi being alive..he still did not got the hint that jhanvi has escaped but still think she is dead..

Good for jhanvi till now but that woman will go through same torture as jhanvi..remember in yesterday's precap viraj said come in jhanvi..we got it now thats because that woman acted as jhanvi today during the phone call..

Edited by saveeta24 - 05 April 2012 at 12:35pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ummesulaimanSoaps1

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.