Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2
Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2

India-Forums

OMG!!! (Page 3)

shanu4 IF-Rockerz
shanu4
shanu4

Posted: 06 April 2012 at 4:58am | IP Logged
I am agree with u all. Really it was an awsome episode.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Goodbye

_dkmystery_ IF-Stunnerz
_dkmystery_
_dkmystery_

Posted: 06 April 2012 at 5:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -AdiYalicious-

Originally posted by _dkmystery_

Originally posted by -AdiYalicious-

I LOVED y-days epi of NBTNMKK in every way ! I loved how Mohan played Smart by bringing Prerna ! but I still feel bad for her :( ! man this prateek Makes IPKKND's Shyam look SAINT man :( ! 
wat a loved was Relief in Megha's Eyes ! seein her Body Guard there <3 ! Kabhi Kabhi rona Acha hota hai Awww <3 ! Man These 2 r so adorable esp MOHANJEEE <3 !! 

I think Pradeek will regret n will apologize to Megha n beg her not to leave ! 

yeah, Shyam to bachcha hai iske saamne LOL
instead of shouting or crying or screaming, they carried out the scene so nicely! MM speak volumes thru their eyes n understand each other so well Clap
I LOVED LOVED Megha's Breakdown outside n Mohan Supporting her n As always <3 !Return of Mohan's Rumal ROFL 

first this Rastogi turned evil, then Mohan broke her trust n now Prateek Ouch but now she has realized how Mohan has been there for her, it would be gr8 to see their frndship grow leaps n bounds!

this is what I wrote on the first page:
totally agree with u all... everytime such scenes come, the gal starts crying and hugs the guy and romance starts LOL NBT has been keeping OTT, melodramatic n such scenes away so I was curious to c how they treat this sequence
n I loved every aspect! even the small funny scene when Mohan handed Megha's hanky back to her n realized his mistake ROFL n the 2nd time, had the sense to use his hanky! LOL

everything was done so 'sweetly', that when Mohan gave his hand to Megha to help her get up, I was dancing n wanted them to break into a salsa too LOL LOL

one note for poor Prerna, I hope no woman gets stuck in her situation. How shattered she will be the day when she comes to know the truth 'bout her husband, I wish she wouldn't have to share space with this creep Angry
It's very easy to say, oh she is his wife, she should sense it. But seemingly, this is the first time Prateek has been like this and also such men know very well how to hide their true intentions...

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Parm.Goodbyeshanu4.FlawlessSarun.

meghan_lover Groupbie
meghan_lover
meghan_lover

Posted: 06 April 2012 at 5:30am | IP Logged

totally agree with u all... everytime such scenes come, the gal starts crying and hugs the guy and romance starts LOL NBT has been keeping OTT, melodramatic n such scenes away so I was curious to c how they treat this sequence
n I loved every aspect! even the small funny scene when Mohan handed Megha's hanky back to her n realized his mistake ROFL n the 2nd time, had the sense to use his hanky! LOL

everything was done so 'sweetly', that when Mohan gave his hand to Megha to help her get up, I was dancing n wanted them to break into a salsa too LOL LOL

one note for poor Prerna, I hope no woman gets stuck in her situation. How shattered she will be the day when she comes to know the truth 'bout her husband, I wish she wouldn't have to share space with this creep Angry

It's very easy to say, oh she is his wife, she should sense it. But seemingly, this is the first time Prateek has been like this and also such men know very well how to hide their true intentions...

Truly said  _dkmystery_...This show always shows something different, new  in concept comparing other telly...I didn't think that they would manage this prateek wala crap in this exceptional way...Every I predict something about this show that what gonna happen next and every time it makes me wrong... I love this show because of it's unpredictable yet natural way of storytelling...Yaa, I also feel bad for prerna...But Mohan did a great job by giving prateek one chance, because otherwise prerna will be the ultimate heartbroken and a seemingly happy family would ruin...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Moner_Radio_dkmystery_

Parm. Coolbie
Parm.
Parm.

Posted: 06 April 2012 at 5:36am | IP Logged
Absolutely loved today's epi!

The way that Mohan showed up at the right moment and the look in Megha's eyes when she saw him was fantastic.  I love how they didn't even speak to each other yet so much was said and understood between the 2 today.

I loved the hanky part and my 1st thought when he took it back was now he's got her tear stained hanky, don't think he'll let Guru wash thatLOL.

As for Prena, I think she should be told about her husband's activities but I guess in tv land anything goes...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

_dkmystery_

_dkmystery_ IF-Stunnerz
_dkmystery_
_dkmystery_

Posted: 06 April 2012 at 5:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by meghan_lover

Truly said  _dkmystery_...This show always shows something different, new  in concept comparing other telly...I didn't think that they would manage this prateek wala crap in this exceptional way...Every I predict something about this show that what gonna happen next and every time it makes me wrong... I love this show because of it's unpredictable yet natural way of storytelling...Yaa, I also feel bad for prerna...But Mohan did a great job by giving prateek one chance, because otherwise prerna will be the ultimate heartbroken and a seemingly happy family would ruin...

exactly! all predictions go wrong n they carry out scenes in a new refreshing manner Clap
I want Prateek to go down on his knees n seek forgiveness from both Megha n Prerna.

n once again amidst all this seriousness, they brought a tiny funny scene n made us all(I hope) laugh LOL
meghan_lover Groupbie
meghan_lover
meghan_lover

Posted: 06 April 2012 at 5:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by charmee_sammy

Epi was actually OMG!!!! Seeing the promo pratik going towards megha n all i thought it would go to a great extent but i liked the scene it wasn't too much.. Loved Mohan's entry...pratik shouted n megha was damn scared n just then Mohan enters... Moan didn't say anything to megha but his expressions n eyes said it all when he entered..n megha felt safe...
Dunno whether they did right by not revealing Pratik's real self in fron of Prerna..she should know how cheap pratik is.. sick guy!
n even the part where mohan takes file from megha n gives pratik like he does let megha give that bas***d but  he gave..how sweet n gentle man kind of move it was..Embarrassed
Loved MM's scene after they come out of the room... he said rona acha hota hai...so try some times one should cry...
n the scene where he gives megha's handky to herROFL ghosh hilariousROFL n his expression when he realized itROFLROFL
loved the mohan clears her kajal n then her tears..awwwDay Dreaming
Completely agree with u about the Meghan scene...But I think Mohan did a sensible thing by not reveling true nature of prateek  before Prerna right then, because if he would do this prerna will be the ultimate looser...That creep prateek may not be so hurt at all if his marriage will ruin because in that case he can get more chances to carry on his creep giri but the life of prerna and her two child will completely ruined...I think for this reason Mohan gives Prateek a chance for correcting his behavior...

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2 Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index