Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 3 Page 3

Moner_Radio

IF-Rockerz

Moner_Radio

Posted: 06 April 2012 at 4:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by _dkmystery_

one note for poor Prerna, I hope no woman gets stuck in her situation. How shattered she will be the day when she comes to know the truth 'bout her husband, I wish she wouldn't have to share space with this creep Angry

It's very easy to say, oh she is his wife, she should sense it. But seemingly, this is the first time Prateek has been like this and also such men know very well how to hide their true intentions...

agreed dear, feeling really bad for prerna, she will be shattered when she comes to know the truth. today mohan & megha saved her marriage my keeping mum, but the question is for how long will they keep silent ?? sach to kabhi na kabhi bahar aayega hi na !! then what ?? a fallout in prerna-megha's childhood friendship or in prerna-prateek's 10yrs of marriageShocked ?? both will be equally painfull to bear for prerna. waiting to see the aftermath of this incident, i trust the CV's so dekhte hai, how they deal this too.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Parm.Meera_Ka_MohanGoodbye_dkmystery_

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "OMG!!! (Page 2)" in Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2 forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

_dkmystery_

IF-Stunnerz

_dkmystery_

Posted: 06 April 2012 at 4:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by polly_03

one note for poor Prerna, I hope no woman gets stuck in her situation. How shattered she will be the day when she comes to know the truth 'bout her husband, I wish she wouldn't have to share space with this creep Angry

It's very easy to say, oh she is his wife, she should sense it. But seemingly, this is the first time Prateek has been like this and also such men know very well how to hide their true intentions...

agreed dear, feeling really bad for prerna, she will be shattered when she comes to know the truth. today mohan & megha saved her marriage my keeping mum, but the question is for how long will they keep silent ?? sach to kabhi na kabhi bahar aayega hi na !! then what ?? a fallout in prerna-megha's childhood friendship or in prerna-prateek's 10yrs of marriageShocked ?? both will be equally painfull to bear for prerna. waiting to see the aftermath of this incident, i trust the CV's so dekhte hai, how they deal this too.

for a woman even if she is a wife, being touched by this creep is Dead I think Prerna should have been told the truth of her 'loving hubby'... it would hurt her but atleast she won't be carrying this false relationship!

let's c what the CT has in store.

Parm.GoodbyeMoner_Radioiqbalslover

charmee_sammy

IF-Stunnerz

charmee_sammy

Posted: 06 April 2012 at 4:48am | IP Logged
Epi was actually OMG!!!! Seeing the promo pratik going towards megha n all i thought it would go to a great extent but i liked the scene it wasn't too much.. Loved Mohan's entry...pratik shouted n megha was damn scared n just then Mohan enters... Moan didn't say anything to megha but his expressions n eyes said it all when he entered..n megha felt safe...
Dunno whether they did right by not revealing Pratik's real self in fron of Prerna..she should know how cheap pratik is.. sick guy!
n even the part where mohan takes file from megha n gives pratik like he does let megha give that bas***d but  he gave..how sweet n gentle man kind of move it was..Embarrassed
Loved MM's scene after they come out of the room... he said rona acha hota hai...so try some times one should cry...
n the scene where he gives megha's handky to herROFL ghosh hilariousROFL n his expression when he realized itROFLROFL
loved the mohan clears her kajal n then her tears..awwwDay Dreaming

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Parm.GoodbyeMoner_Radio

.FlawlessSarun.

IF-Addictz

.FlawlessSarun.

Posted: 06 April 2012 at 4:48am | IP Logged
I LOVED y-days epi of NBTNMKK in every way ! I loved how Mohan played Smart by bringing Prerna ! but I still feel bad for her :( ! man this prateek Makes IPKKND's Shyam look SAINT man :( ! 
wat a loved was Relief in Megha's Eyes ! seein her Body Guard there <3 ! Kabhi Kabhi rona Acha hota hai Awww <3 ! Man These 2 r so adorable esp MOHANJEEE <3 !! 

I think Pradeek will regret n will apologize to Megha n beg her not to leave ! 

Parm.Goodbyeiqbalslover_dkmystery_

_dkmystery_

IF-Stunnerz

_dkmystery_

Posted: 06 April 2012 at 4:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -AdiYalicious-

I LOVED y-days epi of NBTNMKK in every way ! I loved how Mohan played Smart by bringing Prerna ! but I still feel bad for her :( ! man this prateek Makes IPKKND's Shyam look SAINT man :( ! 
wat a loved was Relief in Megha's Eyes ! seein her Body Guard there <3 ! Kabhi Kabhi rona Acha hota hai Awww <3 ! Man These 2 r so adorable esp MOHANJEEE <3 !! 

yeah, Shyam to bachcha hai iske saamne LOL
instead of shouting or crying or screaming, they carried out the scene so nicely! MM speak volumes thru their eyes n understand each other so well Clap

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Parm.Goodbye.FlawlessSarun.

shanu4

IF-Rockerz

shanu4

Posted: 06 April 2012 at 4:57am | IP Logged
I am agree with u all. Really it was a awsome episode.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Goodbye

shanu4

IF-Rockerz

shanu4

Posted: 06 April 2012 at 4:57am | IP Logged
I am agree with u all. Really it was a an awsome episode.

.FlawlessSarun.

IF-Addictz

.FlawlessSarun.

Posted: 06 April 2012 at 4:58am | IP Logged

Originally posted by -AdiYalicious-

yeah, Shyam to bachcha hai iske saamne LOL
instead of shouting or crying or screaming, they carried out the scene so nicely! MM speak volumes thru their eyes n understand each other so well Clap
I LOVED LOVED Megha's Breakdown outside n Mohan Supporting her n As always <3 !Return of Mohan's Rumal ROFL 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Goodbye_dkmystery_

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2 Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.