Page 1 of 3

Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 2 Page 3

Goodbye

IF-Dazzler

Goodbye

Posted: 05 April 2012 at 11:36am | IP Logged
The episode was sooo good...loved each and every scene...I wish megha had slapped that creep but the end made up for everything...poor prerna..she believes in prateek so much...MegHan scenes were awesome today and the hanky scenes...hahahaha..sooo cute...Smile

Edited by archu_93 - 05 April 2012 at 11:37am

The following 15 member(s) liked the above post:

nupurgaraPiyuCSoupzshumnaParm.nirvanica15-Roopa-Meera_Ka_Mohanshanu4Smeera123.MohitzPari.sun-naaaaaaaaa--Udhay--_dkmystery_charmee_sammy

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "OMG!!!" in Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2 forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

--Udhay--

IF-Stunnerz

--Udhay--

Posted: 05 April 2012 at 11:39am | IP Logged
OMG!! A stunningly fabulous episode!! I'm speechless!! CVs are really great!!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

ivy.joseParm.nirvanica15Goodbye

Goodbye

IF-Dazzler

Goodbye

Posted: 05 April 2012 at 11:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Udhay

OMG!! A stunningly fabulous episode!! I'm speechless!! CVs are really great!!
Agreed! I'm actually glad there was no hug...it wouldn't hv been as realistic as it was in today's epi...the last scene was so believable Smile

ivy.joseParm.nirvanica15--Udhay--

Sunna_Deewani

IF-Stunnerz

Sunna_Deewani

Posted: 05 April 2012 at 11:44am | IP Logged
Yes i loved it. The scene changed entirely after mohan entered the room. I was pleasantly surprised. The resolution is temporary, i don't know what will be the fallout. Later Mohan-Megha scene outside the room was so good. Nothing OTT, no OTT rona-dhona etc.  Mohan gave her hanky mistakenly and took it back too. Later he used his hanky to wipe her tears. The scene was very good. 

Edited by Sunna_Deewani - 05 April 2012 at 11:45am

-Roopa-nirvanica15GoodbyeMoner_Radio

Smeera123

IF-Rockerz

Smeera123

Posted: 05 April 2012 at 11:47am | IP Logged
sach me OMG hi tha ..CVs ne is baar bhi kamaal kiya

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

nirvanica15Goodbye

sun-naaaaaaaaa

IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 05 April 2012 at 11:50am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

Parm.Goodbye_dkmystery_--Udhay--

minihussain

Goldie

minihussain

Posted: 05 April 2012 at 11:54am | IP Logged
Agreed...loved today's episode.. 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Parm.Goodbye

_dkmystery_

IF-Stunnerz

_dkmystery_

Posted: 05 April 2012 at 11:56am | IP Logged
totally agree with u all... everytime such scenes come, the gal starts crying and hugs the guy and romance starts LOL NBT has been keeping OTT, melodramatic n such scenes away so I was curious to c how they treat this sequence
n I loved every aspect! even the small funny scene when Mohan handed Megha's hanky back to her n realized his mistake ROFL n the 2nd time, had the sense to use his hanky! LOL

everything was done so 'sweetly', that when Mohan gave his hand to Megha to help her get up, I was dancing n wanted them to break into a salsa too LOL LOL

one note for poor Prerna, I hope no woman gets stuck in her situation. How shattered she will be the day when she comes to know the truth 'bout her husband, I wish she wouldn't have to share space with this creep Angry
It's very easy to say, oh she is his wife, she should sense it. But seemingly, this is the first time Prateek has been like this and also such men know very well how to hide their true intentions...

Parm.-Roopa-GoodbyeMoner_Radio

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.