Ruk Jaana Nahin

Written Update 5th April 2012

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

Rams3697

Goldie

Rams3697

Posted: 05 April 2012 at 11:36am | IP Logged

Prabal tries to escape when the Vice Chancellor calls the police station. Vice chancellor rusticates Prabal from the university. Mehak is miserable to know Prabal's reality.Indu and sanchi talks to mehek and tries to console her. Indu and sanchi reaches sanchi's house. Indu sees his mother crying by the time he reaches and asks what's the matter. Panditji tells indu that there are defects in Saanchi's horoscope and her mother in law will die right after her marriage. Indu's mother agrees for the marriage without caring for her life. Seeing his mother's sacrifice, Indu decides to forget Saanchi and leaves with his mother. Saanchi and her parents celebrate their success in fooling Indu. Indu will not be able to bear it and he asks his mother for the last time he will see sanchi and comes back...Indu's mother first don't agree but seeing indu's situation she agrees to let indu meet sanchi. Indu goes to sanchi's house to ask forgiveness. But by the time the pandit ji who is fake and sent by sitaram will take off his make up. Indu knocks the door and sanchi sees him at her door step and gets shocked.

precap : Indu asks where is pandit ji...sanchi's parents replies that he went inside...indu says that he will wait for him and ask to forgive him.

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

apa123suki11Jay DeolWestwicksweet_bhanki_mahi_...Binny...l0veyll-Bliss-llFallen Angelsallu_lover

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Written Update 5th April 2012" in Ruk Jaana Nahin forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

...Binny...

IF-Rockerz

...Binny...

Posted: 05 April 2012 at 1:58pm | IP Logged
Thanks for the update..!!

Jay Deol

Jay Deol

Posted: 05 April 2012 at 2:05pm | IP Logged
Thanks for update.

The heartbreaking and sad part for me was when he was CryheartbrokenCry and walking away from Dumbells Sanchi and she had a smirk on her faceAngry.

Jay

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

suki11

suki11

suki11

Posted: 05 April 2012 at 3:31pm | IP Logged

Thanks for the update!

A good epi again. I have to ask though does anyone understand the Mather family? If Indu was really as bad as they thought, wouldn't he have sacrificed his mother's life to marry Sanchi? But no in front of everyone he declared that he would never make such a sacrifice. Yet even after doing so and walking away all heartbroken, they still not only laugh about him (which btw they wouldn't dare do in front of him), they also mock and still think of him as nothing but a gunda.

Instead of just praising Sanchi, and thanking God for her brains, I thought they would also at least thank him, for making Indu not so evil. A line from Veena or Tarachand saying that they were glad that at least Indu had enough decency in him not to sacrifice his mother, would have been good to see.
But no all credit goes to mastermind Sanchi, who still thinks Indu has bad intentions in regards to her. Still honestly can't believe that she hasn't realised that his madness is related to his love for her.

I doubt it but I hope Indu, or his mother find out about the false pandit tomorrow. That should wipe the smirk of Sanchi's face. I really hate it when anyone smirks, it's just so annoying. Even when Indu was smirking at Sanchi in previous epi's I wanted to punch him. But when Sanchi does it, it's just 10x more irritating!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

madanike

_mahi_

IF-Dazzler

_mahi_

Posted: 05 April 2012 at 6:01pm | IP Logged
Thanks for the update dear!!Big smile

Fallen Angel

IF-Sizzlerz

Fallen Angel

Posted: 06 April 2012 at 7:27am | IP Logged
Thnx for the update!! 

ll-Bliss-ll

IF-Rockerz

ll-Bliss-ll

Posted: 06 April 2012 at 8:53am | IP Logged
Thanks for the update!!Smile

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.