Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

westindian thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
I think she was switched at birth and she is really Urmi's long lost daughter. 😑 She has never been a likable character and this new drama is just making her more hateful. Koki's expression at the end of the episode was priceless, as if she's saying "Did I give birth to this?"πŸ˜†
doc4ever thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: westindian

I think she was switched at birth and she is really Urmi's long lost daughter. 😑 She has never been a likable character and this new drama is just making her more hateful. Koki's expression at the end of the episode was priceless, as if she's saying "Did I give birth to this?"πŸ˜†

Well said!! πŸ˜† That's exactly how Kokis expression looked!! πŸ‘πŸΌ
Dhabu89 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
I am just now catching up with the episodes and the pre cap was just not right. How in the world could Kinjal follow Urmi and her sick kalakaries and that too using God's name to make money. This is beyond sick. I am so pissed to know that the CV's are making this their new track. Having to put up with Rashi and her sick disgusting self is one thing and then to add Kinjal and her stupidity is beyond surreal. 

The funny thing about all this is that Gopi is accused of being a gawar by all three idiots...Urmi, Rashi and Kinjal...and yet they are the ones who are the real gawars and their actions speak volumes. I am just happy that I live in this new day and age where I can skip all this BS and just watch GoEm...

I hate Rashi, Urmila and now Kinjal
doc4ever thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: Dhabu89

I am just now catching up with the episodes and the pre cap was just not right. How in the world could Kinjal follow Urmi and her sick kalakaries and that too using God's name to make money. This is beyond sick. I am so pissed to know that the CV's are making this their new track. Having to put up with Rashi and her sick disgusting self is one thing and then to add Kinjal and her stupidity is beyond surreal. 

The funny thing about all this is that Gopi is accused of being a gawar by all three idiots...Urmi, Rashi and Kinjal...and yet they are the ones who are the real gawars and their actions speak volumes. I am just happy that I live in this new day and age where I can skip all this BS and just watch GoEm...

I hate Rashi, Urmila and now Kinjal

I definitely second u on that!! πŸ‘πŸΌ
simi_1 thumbnail
kinjal was kokis daughter now she is urmis Daughter in lawπŸ˜‰
never liked her character, never will
ANJ4 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: soni28

the apple fell far away from the tree in this case!!

πŸ˜†
GiNa_kavya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: angl143

Well said!! πŸ˜† That's exactly how Kokis expression looked!! πŸ‘πŸΌ

This is what I felt too..😑
GiNa_kavya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Dhabu89

How in the world could Kinjal follow Urmi and her sick kalakaries and that too using God's name to make money. This is beyond sick. I am so pissed to know that the CV's are making this their new track. 

Yes Rupal, CVs are actually out of tracks for Kinjal's character😑
They have a lot of tracks for Kinjal to follow like KinWal, Kinjal and Koki's relationship, etc 
Why do they have to do this?!?😑
First lottery track, now Kinjal didi track,🀒

Surely, if some police case comes, Kurmi will escape and will blame everything on Kinjal😑
-Muskii- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
One person will not get everything perfect likewise koki got her
Peacefulmind thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Doubtful she does not belong to modis family...Doubtful she does not belong to modis family...Doubtful she does not belong to modis family...