The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

mithsi_22

mithsi_22 IF-Sizzlerz
mithsi_22
mithsi_22

Posted: 07 April 2012 at 1:07am | IP Logged
Originally posted by iolahardy

kya mast idea hai mits! awesome really!

rishi ne waise bhi ek din plan kiya tha apni MMGji ke liye...iss case ke baad maybe...ek tension free day

n i so want a bike ride for them here! paani puri, pics nikalna, unki nok - jhok, acche se hotel mein lunch...fir bahar jaake ice cream...kaash ye delhi ke badle mumbai mein hote...fir to samundar kinare ek scene banta hi hai Day Dreaming par koi baat nahi...i m sure delhi mein bhi kayi romantic jagah hongi hiDay Dreaming

haan shru..i badly want such a day for them..remember rishi ki ek wish baaki hai jo usne kaha tha baadme mangunga..now he can ask her..Day Dreaming  

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

The.Lannister

adinats07 IF-Rockerz
adinats07
adinats07

Posted: 07 April 2012 at 1:13am | IP Logged
mithsi - wow hope CV notice it... and i hope they bring is bike back... where is his bike... this is the basic requirement for the date...something to dream and hope CV's bring to realityBig smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

mithsi_22The.Lannister

mithsi_22 IF-Sizzlerz
mithsi_22
mithsi_22

Posted: 07 April 2012 at 1:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by adinats07

mithsi - wow hope CV notice it... and i hope they bring is bike back... where is his bike... this is the basic requirement for the date...something to dream and hope CV's bring to realityBig smile

yes veena..i badly want this to happen..and it would be nothing out of storyline..i really hope CVs are reading this..Smile  

adinats07The.Lannister

kaya123 Senior Member
kaya123
kaya123

Posted: 07 April 2012 at 1:20am | IP Logged
that day will be a treat to watch.  going out to have kulfi (indira ko kulfi pasand thi naLOL)...and ek bike wala scene to definitely banta haiEmbarrassed

...i also want them to use the agent vinod song 'kuch to hai tujhse rabta' when inshi unites...evry time i hear that song ...i am somehow reminded of inshi...suits them perfectly...

mithsi_22The.Lannister

adinats07 IF-Rockerz
adinats07
adinats07

Posted: 07 April 2012 at 1:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mithsi_22

yes veena..i badly want this to happen..and it would be nothing out of storyline..i really hope CVs are reading this..Smile  
Amen, thathashu for our words,,Big smile our wish will be granted ...i am missing that bike also.. bec it had that few cute scene of inshi... so date with a ride in bike and all the cute scenes we are wishing for..Wink

mithsi_22The.Lannister

mithsi_22 IF-Sizzlerz
mithsi_22
mithsi_22

Posted: 07 April 2012 at 1:26am | IP Logged

Amen, thathashu for our words,,Big smile our wish will be granted ...i am missing that bike also.. bec it had that few cute scene of inshi... so date with a ride in bike and all the cute scenes we are wishing for..Wink

yes..you know what i won't mind scooter also..it would be more cute..they can show rishi has to sell his bike and scooter kharid li..it will be more cute..LOL  

adinats07The.Lannister

-Rinky- IF-Sizzlerz
-Rinky-
-Rinky-

Posted: 07 April 2012 at 1:26am | IP Logged
even i had wanted that...a date...but i want the song...urey aasman me khwabo ke parindey Embarrassed

edit-

btw i really want another boke ride...bandey ne bike bech di kya? Confused

Edited by -Rinky- - 07 April 2012 at 1:27am

adinats07mithsi_22

Go to top