Hitler Didi

InShi - choomantar

Mithila_22 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
guys as everyone is happy today, i would like to share my wish..since so many days i wish that one day we would get to see the scenes where indu freely enjoys her full day alongwith Rishi..Rishi takes her out for a day..
i know its not possible for now but i badly want it to happen and i want the song "choomantar" from movie mere brother ki dulhan in the background.. whenever i hear this song, i always felt CVs can use this song perfectly on InShi one day..and it would not be out of storyline for sure..
here is the video if any1 doesn't know this song..

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oBNX_f5tAi8[/YOUTUBE]
Edited by mithsi_22 - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

RiddhimaK thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
it would be awesome mithi...😍only indira n her enjoyment.
indira enjoy karegi n rishi use bas dekhega😍
i know its not possible now but in future when everything will be fine i want this type of scene where rishi takes her out for a day n said to her"-aj aapko ek din  25 saal ki normal ladki banke mere sath rhna hai..jaha koi duties n koi hitlergiri na ho.bas indira ho n uska rishi"
Mithila_22 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: riddhima-

it would be awesome mithi...😍only indira n her enjoyment.
indira enjoy karegi n rishi use bas dekhega😍
i know its not possible now but in future when everything will be fine i want this type of scene where rishi takes her out for a day n said to her"-aj aapko ek din  25 saal ki normal ladki banke mere sath rhna hai..jaha koi duties n koi hitlergiri na ho.bas indira ho n uska rishi"

\

exactly riddhi..and usme hasne ki bhi jarurat nahi hai..wo bas enjoy kare..that's it..like they should show her eating paani-puri and all aur they should visit different places..they can show her getting out of hitler avataar for a day..it would be awesome..😍 
i hope CVs ye wish fulfill kar de..😊
RiddhimaK thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: mithsi_22

\

exactly riddhi..and usme hasne ki bhi jarurat nahi hai..wo bas enjoy kare..that's it..like they should show her eating paani-puri and all aur they should visit different places..they can show her getting out of hitler avataar for a day..it would be awesome..😍 
i hope CVs ye wish fulfill kar de..😊

it would be amazing...😃
i hope mithi cvs tera post dekh rhe ho😉😃becoj i wanted this scene😳
loveinshi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
mithi.. Tumhare muh me ghee shakkar.. Aisa jarur hoga.. Hona hi chaiye.. Cvs ise bhi follow karlo...
Mithila_22 thumbnail
@riddhi
me too want the same riddhi..ek din ke liye toh they cn show her happiness na..😍
Mithila_22 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: loveinshi

mithi.. Tumhare muh me ghee shakkar.. Aisa jarur hoga.. Hona hi chaiye.. Cvs ise bhi follow karlo...

ya siya..this song and situation in this song is just perfect for InShi..  
loveinshi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Humare khayal kitne milte hai.. Sabko cvs ki tension jyada hai..:D
sjj23 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
awww 😍miths agar aisa ho toh wo HD ki bst epi ho gai ...n umeed py duniya qime h toh  yeh  din be zaror ai ga  ❤️
Mithila_22 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: sjj23

awww 😍miths agar aisa ho toh wo HD ki bst epi ho gai ...n umeed py duniya qime h toh  yeh  din be zaror ai ga  ❤️

haan sumbal..it would the best epi..and its not impossible also if the lyrics of the song are seen..they are very apt for InShi..😊