Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

Acid... (Page 5)

eveline IF-Sizzlerz
eveline
eveline

Posted: 05 April 2012 at 12:16pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by pixiegirl

@ Eve, I actually liked today's episode a lot for it's minuscule progression. Yes, finally ASR is back again. About time too, we need this anger of his to keep going and making progress. Otherwise the fatalistic attitude was taking us nowhere. Now I really hope the CVs move this track along nicely and a bit faster. 
the track has been moving...subtly..today it leaped and landed with a bang...lets see how they take this tomorrow...i m super excited about it...LOL

Edited by eveline - 05 April 2012 at 12:16pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

--sumana13--pixiegirl

eveline IF-Sizzlerz
eveline
eveline

Posted: 05 April 2012 at 12:26pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by jalpa_23

I loved today's episode and just want CV to keep going on this track. After long time Arnav see Shyam and Khushi together and what we see is explosion, jealousy. They reach new height in terms of MU and will begin to fall once they reached the highest point.
there is always a pinnacle of love or hate...once u reach the top the only way is down...u can only hate so much...but there is no limit to love...so now they have reached the heights of hate...lets see this jack and jill ...tumbling after...LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

--sumana13--

eveline IF-Sizzlerz
eveline
eveline

Posted: 05 April 2012 at 12:30pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by gifttag

NO words to praise you.Very well said in beautiful words.Pls continue.
Smilethanks a lot...

--sumana13--

--sumana13-- IF-Rockerz
--sumana13--
--sumana13--

Posted: 05 April 2012 at 12:31pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by eveline

Originally posted by Shastradhari

truly..eveline..Barun was FAb in emoting..BRILLIANTClap
The moment he show Shyam smiling and touching khushi's hands..his pain was unlimited...his eyes were saying the extent of that pain..it broke my heart into pieces by just watchingit and felt the pain!!!
his pain...was like a blow to my gut...i felt it...through out ..he and sanaya were brilliant...and thats why i m shocked by this forum's reaction today...if performances like these cannot appease or please u...nothing can...

@ blue ... can't agree with you more buddy ...Hug
I thank the CVs for this awesome episode yaar ...Clap
 I don't care if I'm going against the mood of the majority of the forum today ...ApproveErmm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

prathikrieveline

eveline IF-Sizzlerz
eveline
eveline

Posted: 05 April 2012 at 12:35pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by --sumana13--

Originally posted by eveline

Originally posted by Shastradhari

truly..eveline..Barun was FAb in emoting..BRILLIANTClap
The moment he show Shyam smiling and touching khushi's hands..his pain was unlimited...his eyes were saying the extent of that pain..it broke my heart into pieces by just watchingit and felt the pain!!!
his pain...was like a blow to my gut...i felt it...through out ..he and sanaya were brilliant...and thats why i m shocked by this forum's reaction today...if performances like these cannot appease or please u...nothing can...

@ blue ... can't agree with you more buddy ...Hug
I thank the CVs for this awesome episode yaar ...Clap
 I don't care if I'm going against the mood of the majority of the forum today ...ApproveErmm
LOL you are not alone in ur appreciation...Thumbs Up

--sumana13--

hd75 Senior Member
hd75
hd75

Posted: 05 April 2012 at 12:57pm | IP Logged
Beautiful post, thanks for this amidst all the outcry in the forum :) Finally, someone who understands the essence of the story. It was a fantastic episode. Barun and Sanaya's acting, well are there any new words to praise them? Barun especially, emoting the anger, pain, jealousy, love through just one look...nothing short of magic ! 

While applauding the actors, the writers (poor guys have been at the receiving end of most viewers these last couple of weeks !), the director, the story needs to be praised too because no great actor can be what he is unless the story is good enough. If Barun and Sanaya are doing a great job, it also means there is good stuff in the scenes.   

There was one particular moment before Arnav pulled Khushi from falling, his hand was faltering to let go but he just couldn't, a case of the heart winning over the mind. Loved that bit. The Rabba Ve wasn't misplaced either, the very first Rabba Ve in the serial too was at a moment when he hated her but his heart lost control.  

Everywhere there have been huge discussions and uproar about how the show is going down the drain, seriously inspite of reading so many posts, I fail to understand where it seems to have lost its charm. The story has stayed true to what it claimed to be, an intense story of love and hate, even the so called silly episodes are needed for building up the story bit by bit.

I am not a die-hard fan of any of the actors or an obsessed fan of the serial. I love the show because it makes sense to me, I can totally understand the kind of love and relationship that is being portrayed in the serial and there is something beautiful about this serial that makes you want to take some time off your schedule and watch it. 

To understand this kind of a relationship calls for a lot of maturity because the love here is not in your face kind of love, it is hidden in all the negative emotions the characters are displaying be it the fights or the insults or real care, it is very subtle. Love in its purest form is subtle and to understand this one needs maturity, going by the reactions of the Forum, I doubt if the audience is mature enough to understand this kind of a love story. I don't mean any offense to anyone but just a thought. 

Edited by hd75 - 05 April 2012 at 12:58pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

spsharmilaprathikriS.Stephyeveline

eveline IF-Sizzlerz
eveline
eveline

Posted: 05 April 2012 at 1:04pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by hd75

Beautiful post, thanks for this amidst all the outcry in the forum :) Finally, someone who understands the essence of the story. It was a fantastic episode. Barun and Sanaya's acting, well are there any new words to praise them? Barun especially, emoting the anger, pain, jealousy, love through just one look...nothing short of magic ! 

While applauding the actors, the writers (poor guys have been at the receiving end of most viewers these last couple of weeks !), the director, the story needs to be praised too because no great actor can be what he is unless the story is good enough. If Barun and Sanaya are doing a great job, it also means there is good stuff in the scenes.   

There was one particular moment before Arnav pulled Khushi from falling, his hand was faltering to let go but he just couldn't, a case of the heart winning over the mind. Loved that bit. The Rabba Ve wasn't misplaced either, the very first Rabba Ve in the serial too was at a moment when he hated her but his heart lost control.  

Everywhere there have been huge discussions and uproar about how the show is going down the drain, seriously inspite of reading so many posts, I fail to understand where it seems to have lost its charm. The story has stayed true to what it claimed to be, an intense story of love and hate, even the so called silly episodes are needed for building up the story bit by bit.

I am not a die-hard fan of any of the actors or an obsessed fan of the serial. I love the show because it makes sense to me, I can totally understand the kind of love and relationship that is being portrayed in the serial and there is something beautiful about this serial that makes you want to take some time off your schedule and watch it. 

To understand this kind of a relationship calls for a lot of maturity because the love here is not in your face kind of love, it is hidden in all the negative emotions the characters are displaying be it the fights or the insults or real care, it is very subtle. Love in its purest form is subtle and to understand this one needs maturity, going by the reactions of the Forum, I doubt if the audience is mature enough to understand this kind of a love story. I don't mean any offense to anyone but just a thought. 
wow...what a response...something that i wished for...and got.Smile..but before i move further...wanted to say...just created a post on the rabba ve moment which has been grossly misunderstood by this forum..just shows how our thinkings run parallel...LOL

Yes...this show demands maturity...understanding of true human emotions..of weaknesses and failings...of pride and prejudice..it deals with both hate and love...unfortunately we had a blast with love...but when it came to hate...we just couldn't digest it...

There has been so many questions raised on story progression..tons of complains about we not moving forward...the subtle progression has been totally missed by them...the progression is..as u have pointed out..not in ur face...

hd75

rima IF-Stunnerz
rima
rima

Posted: 05 April 2012 at 1:07pm | IP Logged
my only problem is his acid is corroding the poor sweet khushi

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index