Dadi is GREAT!!!!! - Page 4

Posted: 12 years ago
Dadi is great no doubt...the shyness on Ram and Priya's face was too good...😊
Originally posted by jainneha

gud funny but genderbiS SUCKS😑

Hi there πŸ˜ƒ
I agree with you about being gender bias but I think thats just a general expression when talking about your grand kids. Its easier to say 'Pota" vs. " pota OR poti". I dont think they mean to bring in the gender discrimination here.

Don't forget Saskhi is promoting "Save the Girl Child" so she will never be part of anything that discriminates against a Girl child. πŸ˜›

But nevertheless, I totally respect where you are coming from and 100% Agree with you. It aint Kool IF they go that route.
Dadi is a Rock star.

She is Reelin'em In y'all

I think Dadi has got the Perfect timing...about what to do..when to do and how to do. πŸ‘
ram ko kiss kanha karna patha hai..bachhe kaise hothe hai patha nahin..peda kake eda math ban ramπŸ˜†πŸ˜†

🀣i kn now awsome prrecap it was too funny and even this conversation but why  gender bias sucks man and there will be no separation plz as posted by mye duniya.

Gender bias?πŸ˜•
Even i hope that theres no seperation but KKs words and nihs plans are scaring me😭
it was rocking scene of yesterday...too excited for monday...what raya is upto...i think they are scare of having child .it will be rocking.
dadi is truly rockstar...we all are talking about some more romantic scene...dadi directly demand her grand children...it was awesome...to excited for monday...raya expression was supab...it seems as they are fear for having children...

dadi said par pota

dadi does not mean that she only want pota...generaly say like par pota...it does not mean only jy ram is needed by her...