Arnav is no different in any relationship

Posted: 11 years ago
I know we are having headaches and heartaches with his behaviour towards Khushi.

But if you look closely, he is very much the same in most relationships he has.

Let's look at them one by one.

Nani: He hardly talks to her. Remember he simply snubbed her earlier when she talk about his marriage. He claims he doesn't care for anyone but Anjali. He rarely falls for her emotional blackmail.

Mamiji: He is indebted to her for lending him money for his business. But he is just civil to her. Does not bond with her like Anji does. Even manipulates her with money when needed.

Mamji: He listens to him. Shows respect to him. But nothing beyond that.

Lavanya: For a girlfriend, she must have been the most abused and scared girlfriend in telly history. He used to literally scream at her, something which he has not even done much to Khushi.

Akash: He cares a lot for him. But does he ever speak his mind or heart to him. Akash is in awe of ASR and their bond is not that of two friendly sibling but of two affectionate siblings, where one admires and worships the other.

Shyam: Being Anji's husband he had a high regard and affection for him. He even listened to him. But that ended with the terrace scene.

I am not counting his relationship with HP, OP etc. most of whom he yells at or igonores:)

This brings us back to Khushi.

With Khushi he has laughed even when he claimed to hate her.

With Khushi he has shared his fears, even when he did not have a relationship with her.

With Khushi, he has been passionate to the verge of kissing her, something he did not do with La.

With Khushi he has been obsessed in love, enough to chase an ambulance and buy her bangles.

With Khushi he is jealous and posessive, something he is not about even his posessions.

With Khushi he is naughty, something which he is not even with Anji.

With Khushi, he is irrational, his logic losing control, something which only happens for Anjali.

For Khushi, he has cried, something which he has only done for Anjali.

With Khushi he hates, he loves, he rages, he is jealous, he is intense, he is illogical, he is emotional, he is lovey-dovey, he is flirtatious, he is himself.

So does this tell you what Khushi means to him?

So I would say among all his relationshps, Khushi is the most important one. No wonder he is just so damn irrational about her and so mad in anger and jealousy. That's how important she is.

Long post. But I thought I will tell you why ASR is the way he is with Khushi.

I did not add Anjali to the list, because she is his world and everything to him and no one matches up to her. But do you get that Khushi is almost there and will soon overtake that position?

Edited by rima - 11 years ago
WOW.  Everything you said is more than 100% true.   He loves Khushi the most in this world.  Even more than Anjali.  Now only if he opens up to Khushi.  Can't wait for that day!!!!
Agree he has shown almost everything and done with Khushi.

ahhwww
great post!
I am not counting his relationship with HP, OP etc. most of whom he yells at or igonores:)
that part made me laugh! :P
xx :)

oh i just loved ur post👏...hats off👍🏼

this is amazing, u wrote it so well n so true...he is no different in any relationship except with khushi n anjali...love ur POV, i am totally with u on this⭐️
Originally posted by loveydovey

wonderful post :D 
thanks. to asr khushi means more than visa versa
Well analyzed Rima - Khushi is an important part of his life -- ODB has to realize how important.

She makes him a child again and reclaim his lost childhood -- we see a 14 year old Arnav when he is with Khushi -- the one who runs to claim a place on a settee , fights for a bathroom... makes him laugh and do silly things !

They are soul mates lost in the MU!!
Edited by Newbiesoapfan - 11 years ago
Thats a gr8 synopsis of Arnav's relationships. Going by his equations with everyone else, he has transformed himself only for Khushi...

Originally posted by shagun_sarun

oh i just loved ur post👏...hats off👍🏼

this is amazing, u wrote it so well n so true...he is no different in any relationship except with khushi n anjali...love ur POV, i am totally with u on this⭐️
hey thanks
Originally posted by amisuv

Thats a gr8 synopsis of Arnav's relationships. Going by his equations with everyone else, he has transformed himself only for Khushi...

and that's hy he hurts her so much. she means the world to him