Page 1 of 4

Page 1
Page   of 4
Page 2 Page 4

PristineSoul

Coolbie

PristineSoul

Posted: 05 April 2012 at 11:12am | IP Logged

Gangadhar yells at the person for fooling around. Viraj stays calm. *i guess its his plan* He leaves from there. Outside, he gets a call frm dat same lady. Viraaj tells her to come home and collect the money. Jhanvi and Aunty are on their way to the Awasthis.. The driver plays Viraj's fav song. Jhanvi recalls her past and panics. She tells the driver to switch it off but he doesnt listen. Aunty shouts at him and tells Jhanvi to calm down.

Viraj is driving with Jhanvi (the pot) beside him. He gets angry and is almost about to throw it out. He stops and keeps it on the seat and says that he wont let her go. Jhanvi and Aunty reach the Awasthi residence. Aunty leaves and Jhanvi is alone.

She rings the doorbell but no one opens. Jhanvi then notices the lock and decides to call Dr.Rana. On the way she is stopped by the policeman who asks what she is doing at this hour. Jhanvi panics. The inspector unnecessarily inquires and Jhanvi is very scared. *dat policeman is simply irritating her.*

precap: Viraaj has tied the same female on the couch. Just the way he had done it in the 1st epi

Edited by KriYa_life - 05 April 2012 at 11:53am

The following 23 member(s) liked the above post:

ahcirKushi27swarajgirsmile365daysanna_88milwebSheIsTheOnecrazygodJoshana458lastminnabz8888naj7sector--Flora--..Naina..9staroneserialsnancy1996Ritzieapril10KhatamKahaniRoyalLEO_Krrishpyar-ishkbones88

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "WU 5th April: Jhanvi harassed by policeman" in Dil se di dua... Saubhagyavati Bhava? forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

pyar-ishk

IF-Stunnerz

pyar-ishk

Posted: 05 April 2012 at 11:36am | IP Logged
Thanks for updating

Gosh I want to know who this mystery woman is going to be. Don't blame jahnvi for never wanting to her that song again. Ouch

harshu.sundas

IF-Stunnerz

harshu.sundas

Posted: 05 April 2012 at 11:40am | IP Logged
thanx 4 d update..

crazy creaturesSleepy..

PristineSoul

Coolbie

PristineSoul

Posted: 05 April 2012 at 11:55am | IP Logged
Updated.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

RoyalLEO_Krrishpyar-ishk

pyar-ishk

IF-Stunnerz

pyar-ishk

Posted: 05 April 2012 at 11:55am | IP Logged
WT F Viraj is driving with jahnvi ashes on a seat belt ROFL ROFL

I'm glad jahnvi made it to the house.

Edited by pyar-ishk - 05 April 2012 at 11:59am

april10

IF-Rockerz

april10

Posted: 05 April 2012 at 11:57am | IP Logged
Thanks for  the update.

pyar-ishk

IF-Stunnerz

pyar-ishk

Posted: 05 April 2012 at 11:58am | IP Logged
I haven't watched yet so did they show the female face?

CV stop playing games and show Raghav too

april10

IF-Rockerz

april10

Posted: 05 April 2012 at 12:11pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by pyar-ishk

I haven't watched yet so did they show the female face?

CV stop playing games and show Raghav too
No Rani whatever  I saw on youtube and they did not show the face yet.

But sometimes video is cut so no idea

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

pyar-ishk

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.