Uttaran

India-Forums

Uttaran
Uttaran

Breaking news- Mai got Veer married 3rd time!! (Page 2)

shahsb_26 IF-Sizzlerz
shahsb_26
shahsb_26

Posted: 05 April 2012 at 8:45pm | IP Logged
Lol... I mute, when Yuvi's That Lady's or any scenes from Bundzoo comes onscreen... I would rather watch meethi and Mukku..!!!!

palma0211 Senior Member
palma0211
palma0211

Posted: 05 April 2012 at 11:40pm | IP Logged
I am just wondering if some of you talk about ur elders at home with old fashioned views and arranged marriages (in 2012) like you do about the Bundelas here...They are afterall portraying people I have met in my life...and for a wedding??u call a pandit and get married..This is how Boney Kapoor is married to ShriDevi and is at same time widower by Mona Kapoor who jst passed away...for anyone not knowing..He is a very prominent Filmmaker...
mrkool2011 Newbie
mrkool2011
mrkool2011

Posted: 06 April 2012 at 3:40pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by palma0211

I am just wondering if some of you talk about ur elders at home with old fashioned views and arranged marriages (in 2012) like you do about the Bundelas here...They are afterall portraying people I have met in my life...and for a wedding??u call a pandit and get married..This is how Boney Kapoor is married to ShriDevi and is at same time widower by Mona Kapoor who jst passed away...for anyone not knowing..He is a very prominent Filmmaker...

what People mean is that what Gunwanti did was not correct getting her already married son to remarry some woman illegally where is the sense in this what about his legal wife if she had a problem with icha then she cud talk about this but simply getting her son remarried is wrong! this is a big injustice to Icha what right does Gunwanti have in doing this to her own daughter-in-law remarrying without a divorce is a big sin so Gunwanti could go to jail if charged. moreover what did Icha not do for this family she forgave Gunwanti time and again for her torture and mistreatment even when Icha was about to get raped because of Gunwanti Icha still forgave her, she gave so many sacrifices but still she did not get the respect she deserved. she killed a man to save her husband and what did she get in return she was called cursed. when Icha tried to tell everyone that Tapasaya is lying about her child being veers then Gunwanti called Icha a bhanjj. When Vansh died then Icha lived a lfie without respect only because she was a widow. Gunwanti now says that Icha is cursed thats why Vansh died and Veer has lost his memory. This is total injustice and Gunwanti will definitely be punished very harshlyAngry

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Strawbellaarunima_LUIT

FunLyfe Goldie
FunLyfe
FunLyfe

Posted: 06 April 2012 at 11:02pm | IP Logged
So Veer is still alive Wink, good...cvs afterall couldn't afford to kill him.
But this is what I guessed would happen, Veer is married again...Angry ...for heaven's sake he only lost partial memory, he could have recovered it back with some therapy !!! but no body in btoon seem to be interested to do that, unke liye to achcha hi hai.LOL, kya se kya bana diya Veer ko..Confused

But what about Veer himself, is he mentally challenged for life now? wouldn't he have questions on who is Yuvraj's mother, guess mai would have told him that yuvi is his new wife's kid !
knowing Veer's love for iccha, he wouldn't think of any other woman even in his subconscious.

Poor iccha...she lost everything...Veer's love, kids, freedom...18 years imprisonment, terrible!!

So cvs have this trump card of Veecha union if everything else fails, good thinking, they have booked for themselves the 10 pm slot for next 2 years!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

arunima_LUIT

arunima_LUIT IF-Rockerz
arunima_LUIT
arunima_LUIT

Posted: 10 April 2012 at 7:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by crisps21

Why is the new bahu thinking that because of Icha, Veer didn't accept her??
Didn't they show before leap that Veer hat FORGOTTEN Icha and only remembered his parents and granddad?
Now suddenly, he remembers her again and is so much in love with her still, that he didn't accept her as his wife???
If he was so worried and in love with Icha, why didn't he go and bail her out of jail saying that she saved his life from Avinash??
CVs just need to keep adding people to "Icha Haters" group... for no rhyme or reason!!!!!!!!
Mai and Daddaji are THE WORST!!!!!!!!!! Their bahu killed a man trying to save her husband and their son/grandson... and they not only are HATING her but also poisoned Yuvraj against her!!!!!!

well said ...everybody just finds a reason to Icha..though if she had not killed avinash Veer would have been dead.

Jogi's wife hates Ichcha as she saved the abandoned baby .

New logics created everyday to bring out anti-Ichcha views.

Go to top