Heyyy guys🤗

@Richa-Happy Bdayy againnn🤗
BabajiKaThullu thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: ar_sajan4evr

@manjiii n radhiii-hawww...tumlog kya kya bolre thai mere absence maiii...😲😆

hum IF pe hath rakh kar kasam kha kar kehte haiii 
humne jo bhi kaha sach kaha sach ke siva kuch nahi kaha...
ar_sajan4evr thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Manjari1104

Dearest Richa,

Wishing you a very very happy birthday! I don't really know where to start. Its been such a long time since we became friends, and your still one of the best I have ever had. Its always so much fun talking to youu! And you are one of those who watch IPK 🤗 Lol, almost everyone I know watches that show and only I know how much I get bugged with that! :P But well, for you I can bear THAT much! Now coming back to the point, its your 20th birthday! So how long is it before you'll be getting married? Let me guess, 4 years or 5 maximum, right? 🤣 Iss umar main yeh sab baatein hi hoti hai ghar par :P But well, I really doubt you'll be finding anyone soon because after seeing Armaan & Samrat, you will not like the "normal" men out there. *high expectations* right? But I really hope you get the best in life :)

You may be far away Richa, but you always seem so close by! In the past few years we have become such great friends. Now you are a part of my life. We have had so much fun together. Chatting and spamming. Obviously drooling over our one and only, Samrat Shergill / Mohit Sehgal! Talking about everything and nothing at the same time 🤣 I really hope we always remain this way. Hope you always keep smiling and enjoying life to the fullest! May you achieve all your goals you have set in life.. Bas yaar, isse zyada prayers toh maine apne liye bhi nahi kiye honge 🤣 🤣 

& Since your online today, we'll spam now! :P haha..

HAPPY        BIRTHDAAAY          RICHAA!

Birthdaaay Gifts! :

^^ Looks cool na? Its chocolate!

Hope you have a great great year ahead and may all your wishes come true today! :)

Love Youuu 🤗 🤗

Manjari :)

Heyyy manjiii..🤗
1STLYYY-thank uuu sooo mchhh 4 sch a wonderful thread
i'l rply regardng d main thread at d end...lol
cmng to ur msg
well u r mistaken swthrt..its nt me..bt shreya who doesnt watch ipk...i n ria watch it...lol
i guess u got confussed😆😳
n yes u r ryttt..ghr par seriously shaadi ka topic strt hogya hai...😛😆
n thnx 4 every single n lovely wish of ursss...it realy means alottt 4 me...
i jus wana say..dat u r one of d bstest frnd i hv on IF...realyyy...
luvvv u loads..n jus like u said..evn i wsh v remain like dis forevrrr...❤️
agnn..thank u sooo mch 4 mking my day sooo special,...n memorableee...😃😃
❤️
n yes cmng onto ur bday gifts...i simplyyy loveddd d siggy dat u mde 4 me...drooliciousss☺️😍
Edited by ar_sajan4evr - 12 years ago
ar_sajan4evr thumbnail

Originally posted by: SM_317

Heyyy Richaaa🤗🤗
wish u a veryy veryyy HAPPYY BIRTHDAYYY🤗🤗
Mayy all ur dreams and wishes come truee🤗
Lovee uuu🤗🤗

Well ur a really fun person to be with and one of my bestest buddy on IF with whom i just love to chatt😳You were one of my first friends on IF and i still remember how we became very gud frnds in no tym..😎(obviously sajan/mohit pe itna spam karenge toh kya hoga)🤣goshhh i miss those days soo muchh wer we all used to juz spam nd spam in sajan threads nd obviously our CC😎
IF ADDICTS😎woh bhi kya din thee yaar😍well i hope dat we all start our spamming sessions again jab mohit ka show aayega😉☺️☺️..(oops got distracted by mohit🤣)...I always feel lucky to have joined IF odrwise i wouldnt have met such a wonderful nd amazing frnds in my life..😃..You are really a sweet nd fun loving person nd i can never get bored talkingg to youu🤗🤗Your an awesome friend nd i really feel luckyy to have u in my lifee😳you have always supported nd helped me wenever i needed uu🤗🤗

i hope you have an amazingg birthdayyy🤗just enjoy ur dayy to  the fullesttt🥳🥳I guess ur turning 20..😃(haaww richaa ur getting old😲 🥺lol just kidding🤣)Party hardd🥳nd yaa hume treat dena mat bhulna🤪
Loads of lovee,hugs nd kisses🤗🤗🤗
Shreyaa

Heyyy shreyaaa🤗
firstly...thnks alottt 4 mking sch a beautifulll thread yr...simply lovvved it❤️
n evn i rmbr d way v bcame frnds..
.n thnk u sooo mch for all ur complimnts...lol😃😳
n i jus wana sayyy...u r one of d sweeetesttt n also one of my closest frnd here...
i realyyy luvvv u...n alsooo luvv tokng to u...😃
😃bt tu onl9 bahut l888 ati haiii😆
n yes...am turng old...😆
n afn..thnx 4 ol ur wshes n blessings...
luvvv u...❤️
ar_sajan4evr thumbnail

Originally posted by: CrazyMS

Hey  Richia apii
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU
MANY MANY HAPPY RETURNS OF THE DAY..
Hope this day brings immnse pleasures happiness joys and a lots of enjoyment!!!..
MAY this new year brings pleasant surpirses for you...
and Radhi s CInderalla meet her PRINCE CHARMING.

We never had chated for long...well still whenever i talk to her..i found u sweetest caring n loving gal..m glad to have  a sincere n honest friend like u...you have pure golden heart...may your sweetness,smiles stays like this forever...always keep smiling...keep loving others...keep loving yourself...apney lea koi acha sa prince jaldi dhonnd lo lolzz...khaein radhi ko pehely na mil jaye...i love friendship of you both truly..may you friends remain happy forever...STAY HAPPY...SMILING...SHINING...

and here is your small gift from me  :) :) hope u like it

WITH LOTS OF WISHES N PRAYERS...
HAPPY BIRHTDAY ONCE AGAIN
ENJOY THIS DAY
LOVE YOU 
TAKE CARE
MARIE
and thanks manjari n shreya for the pm...!!!
wonderful thread !!!

heyyy marie..:))

thnx alottt 4 ur  lovelyyy wishess😃
u r onee sweetest frnd dat i hv here..😊
😃n yes..i vil def find a prince chrming 4 me...lol
bt pehle radhi ko dhudne de...shz older dan me..u knwww😆😆
n evn u knww..dat radhi calls me cindrella...😳
n thnks 4 d beautifulll siggies ...
juss lovved it..<3333
ar_sajan4evr thumbnail

Originally posted by: RadhikaBhushan

reserved

dekh Cindrella finally Edited ----

Happy Birthday Cindrella...

first make a wish ..

kya??? manga???????????????????????

lolzzzxxx

God is listening... :)))

n then blow the candlesss

cut the cake...

haila pehle knife to le...

hmm ab cut the cake... :)))
 rukjaaa

let me sing songgg

Happy Birthday to You
Happy Birthday to You
Happy Birthday Dear cindrella
Happy Birthday to You.

From good friends and true,
From old friends and new,
May good luck go with you,
And happiness too.

Alternative ending:
How old are you?
How old are you?
How old, How old
How old are you?

i knw 20000000000000

nw cut the cake... 

oyeee cindrella ki bacchi muje mera share chahiyee..
chal hatt mein khud hi le leti hu...

itni cake khane ke baad i dont think tuje panipuri pizza pasta burger panjabi italian
ya kuch aur chahiye...

waise delhi me rehti hai to tu chat khaati hi hogi... so nt new...

net problem kar raha haii warna mast party bhi karva with champagne lolxzz...

here is sumthing from my heart

Hey Cindrella' (only mine ;))

First of all'. Wishing u a very very HAPPY BIRTHDAY'. Many many Happy returns of the day'

May all ur wishes come true' god bless u.. may god shower u with his choicest blesses.. Hope a beautiful smile always play on your rose patel lips.. lolxx'   have a blast on ur special day'.

Well I can call u sweet heart darling janeman aur pata nahi kya kya?? But as of now u r Cindrella' myyy Cindrella'. U no the specific reason behind this CINDRELLA>>. Lolxx'

Its our little secret plzz don't u dare to split it out'.

Well today is very very special day' of course for u' just joking also for me'.

As today is 6th april 2012 ' the very special day when a cindrella was born' A fairy having megic stick in her hand in fairy dress coming down from stairs'. Of course with a sweetest smile'.

Well today u turned to 20.. hell  u r no more teenager lolxxx.. very baddd' bichari shaadi ke laayak ho gayi haii' chal abhi apne BF ko bolde ki propose marde aur jaldi se marriage of CARDS' don't forget to invite me'. Warnaaa kya??? Mein to aise hi teri shaadi me aajaungii' friend ko kaisa invitation card ki kya jarurat aise hi pahoch jaungi'

But jaise meine kal raat ko kaha tha.. hume na bhulana sajniii.. lolxxx ;)))

One more thing I want to say that m really very bad at expression my love'

So don't be upset yaar' I never can express my love' n I hope u knw how much I <3 u'

U knw what I still remember everything' what??? Our friend ship story yaar what else???

Kuch aur ho to muje bata diyooo'.. ;;;;;)

First we met here in IF' n I think we started to chat via scraps' just formally hi hello how r???

N al that crap' lolxx.. nt really crap but formality' then thenwe started tochat on CC.. my cc ohkk n we got to knw each other personally' n daily chat made us friends.. well nt only friend but sayad' more than friends' nt in wrong way ohkkk' more than friend means best friends'

Well don't knw what from u.. but from me.. u knw u r my best frined best wala'

Cutie pieee choco piee wala'.best'. muahhh jyada choco pie matt banana warna khaa jaungi tuje'..

Well ye baat thi jab humne ek dusre ko kabhi nahi dekha tha'.

Fir fir' fir kya?? I rqsted u on FB'. N I got ur real face' fir muje tera asli chehra pata chala..

Lolxxx' don't worry m nt axcting like any Tv wamp' real face.. matlab meine kabhi  tuje dekha nahi tha sirf imagine hi kiya tha to tera face dekh liya.. real wala lolxxx''

N u knw I have told u so many times ki I really loved all ur pics' u knw mein kai baar chupke chupke teri profile dekhti hu n tere pics bhi' well muje tere boy frined ke jaisa matt samajna.. usss angle se nahi dekhti mein tuje.. m straight forward yaar' n I knw u also lolxx.. :P

Fir meine tere pics dekhke teri taarifo ke pool bandhne lag gayi lolxx' I wasn't joke it was true.. my words from direct my little little heart'

U knw my life tought me so many things' n teach me never to trust anyone' so I built a wall around my heart.. no one allowed to enter' par par par..

Tu CID ke dayaa ki tarah aayi aur door nahi wall hi tod diya aur andar ghus gayii lolxxx direct dil mein''''

N I welcum u warmly' I rarely allow person to stay in my heart n u r one of them'  when first time I talked u na I didn't knw ki mein kabhi tumhaare itne karib aaungi'.

But I think our daily chat help '. N may be its our destiny to meet each other n became frinedds..

U r such a sweet heart  one of my bestest frined nt only from IF but also in from my real life'.

I really love u from direct myyy heart' well I rarely love ppl but u r itni sweet na ki I have to love uuu' lolxxx'. N today is really very special day ki u come to this earth I got a chance to become ur frined'  I m proud of my self dat u r my frnd' I don't knw kii hum log kaisa bond share kar rahe haii'. But u knw jab bhi tujse baat nahi ho paati to I feel like sumthing missing'. N jab bhi tujse baat karti hu to sab kuch share karne ko mann karta haii.. n u knw dat hum log share ussi insane se karte hai jo humare dil ke karib hota haiii' n u r very close to my heart'

Well mein kabhi kisi insane ko batati nahi hu ki wo mere liye kya haii but today I want to say' nt only to make u feel better ' but m saying this coz today I cant stop my self' its ur day.. n I don't want to hide anyting from u n what u r for me'. U r really very special to me yaar sachi kasam se'

God promise' J))

Muje sirf itna pata hai ki jab tu nahi hoti to kuch missing sa lagta haiii' tu use pura karne ke liye muje meri life mein tu chahiye hamesha hamesha ke liye'. Hope we can be friends thought out our life' n I hope always be with u in ur gud n bad times'

I really hope ki aaj ka din tere liye best ho' mein ye nahi kahungi ki 10000 saal jeeye'.

Bas itna bol rahi hu ki apni zindgi ke har pal ko khushi se jeeye'.

Tuje saari khushiya mile jot u deserve karti haii.. parents love family love frnds love' n of course tere BF ko kaise bhul sakti hu' chal uss kamine ka bhi pura love tuje mile'.:)))))

Aur to aur tuje har success mile'gud  health n wealth ' tera har sapna pura ho' teri har khwaish bolne se pehle puri ho jaaye' I wish ki teri aankh me kabhi aasoo naa yee agar aaye to wo bhi sirf khushi ke aasoo hooo''''.

Kehte hai ki dil se di huyi dua kabhi khali nahi jaati' to I wish ki meri Dua bhi tere liye khushiyon se bhari zindgi laaye' aur agar koi khushi kam pad jaaye to meri khushi tuje de'.

Coz agar meri frnd khush nahi hogi to mein kaise hogi???

Well I don't knw ki ye sab read karke tu kaise react karegi.. ya I knw paagal bolegi muje'.

Par agar ye paagal pan hai to yahi sahi mein sayad pagal hi hu'sayad tumhe ye joke lage.. but ye joke nahi hai' hope kit u meri feelings ko samje' jo mein kabhi describe kar paungii'

Just wish ki..tera har birthday par bhagwan khud kahe ki that is my girl made by me'.

N MY CINDRELLA>>>

I don't think ki hum log kabhi ek dusre ko bhul paayenge'ya mein kabhi tuje bhul paungii..

Coz kuch to hai tujse raabtaaa

<3333333333333333 u Cindrellaaa

Radhi/Radhu'.

p.s. sry if I hurt u unknownly'.

heyyy...
dekh mai fianly edit kr ri hun..😆😳
chl strtng se strt krte hai...haila kya line likhi maine😆
nwaz lets strt-
firstlyyy tera cindrella bolna mjhe itnaaa pasand hai ki kya batau..n i knww dat ye maine tjhe bahut baar bola hai...😃
n tune jis way mai apna msg strt kiya..like...d bday song..n tera alternative bday song ka end😆...i realyyy liked it...mtlb it realy touched my heartt❤️
n den wo..ki wish mang...n ol..realy bahut sweet laga mjhe ye sb kuch..n bdw kyun batau kya manga...😆...
n pagal...mai itneee saaareee cakes cut karungi kyaa...???😲
nwaz..tu mahan..mere cake cut krne se pehle hi apna share le bhi liye..wahhh😆
n nw ur heart felt msg-❤️❤️
yes..sirf teri n teri cindrella hun mai,...aakhir tune jo mjhe ye naam diya hai...so its ur cpyryt...😊
n haan..mai chahe batau ya na..bt tune itni tyms iss thread par cindrella waka secret reveal kr diya hai paagalll...lolzzz
n haan yr..no mre a teenagr...n chuppp be..haazar baar bol chuki hun dat mera koiii BF nhiii hai...
n dont wryyy jb shaadi karungi tb tume se kisi ko bhi invite nhi karungiii😆😆
cz as u said frnds k sath formality nhi krte..cz woh khud hi tapak jaate hai...hahahhaa
n i also rmbr d way v bcame frnds...n i am glad dat v strted chtng..oderwse i wud hv missed a frnd like u in my life...<33333
n i knww...dat tu kis angle se meri pics dkhti hai...hahahaha...
n i knwww...wat i mean to u..n evn u knw dat wat u mean to me...
n am happyy dat mai cid k tarah tere heaart mai ghus gyiii...
n evn i luvvv u..like veryyy mch waala..
n v indeed share a special bonddd darlingg...
n tere saaareee wishes..jo tune mere liye kiye..it realyyy touched my hearttt..i mean wen i read it 4 d first tym..i had a smile on my face..n i was like sooo mch stuuneddd...realyyy...i luvvv u loads
n jus as u said...v can nvr..n v vil nvrrr forget ech other...i jus hope dat tjhse ek baar mil bhi saku mai...😃
@bold n red-pata nhi kyun...ye line ko padhkr..i felt sumthng differnt...i mean i cant xplain u wat xactly i felt...bt jo bhi tha...i felt immenslyyy guddd..❤️
n tera vo raabta waalka line...<333
n yes..u mde my day special...bth wid dis msg..n our phone call thng...:DDD
n i knwww watevr u wrote was direct 4m ur heart...n u also get it...lol
dat watevr i wrote here..was 4m my heart...

luuvvv u...
urs n only urs...cindrella🤗
ar_sajan4evr thumbnail

oye cindrella i will try to edit soon

hope so fingure crossed...

well manjari well done dear...

ek aur point add kar de...

ki Richa 10:30 se pehle nahi aati 12 baje tak hi
rehti haiii uske baad dead line..

cindrella jo haiii lolxxx

😆😳
😳
BabajiKaThullu thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
oyyeee Cindrella tu na tu...

meri baat matt kar samji abhi tere prince charming ki baat
chal rahi hai na?? to bich me mein kaha se aa gayi???

marie well done dear...

m nt older ohkk just 1 yr diff...
ar_sajan4evr thumbnail

Originally posted by: --Kinjal--

Happy birthday Richa
enjoy
hv a blast...wish u lottts loads of happiness

thanks...😊
ar_sajan4evr thumbnail

oyyeee Cindrella tu na tu...

meri baat matt kar samji abhi tere prince charming ki baat
chal rahi hai na?? to bich me mein kaha se aa gayi???

marie well done dear...

m nt older ohkk just 1 yr diff...

haan haan..toh mjhse toh older hi hui naa😆😆