Miley Jab Hum Tum
Miley Jab Hum Tum

||H a p p y B i r t h d a y R i c h a ||

GulaabiAakhein. IF-Sizzlerz
GulaabiAakhein.
GulaabiAakhein.

Posted: 05 April 2012 at 11:05am | IP Logged
H  a  p  p  y         B  i  r  t  h  d  a  y             *R  i  c  h  a*

Birthday's are always a special occasion. That day you want to be the centre of all the attention. Its funny how you expect so much but don't say a word. 'let's see if they remember!' you think. ROFL Yes, we do remember Richa! Its your Birthday today. HAPPY BIRTHDAAY!Hug

I hope you liked our birthday song! :) Now moving onto something more inspirational,

We hope you enjoy your birthday and have a great great day :)

HAPPY 20th BIRTHDAY RICHA !! Hug 

We Love You Loads! Hug Hug

F  u  n  F  a  c  t  s     A  b  o  u  t     *R  i  c  h  a *

* She is already 20! (Going to get married in a few years! ROFL )

* She is a big SaJan & AR fan :)

* She is a great great friend! For all those people who don't know her too well, its totally your loss! :P

* When she chats she has to put extra letters into the words. Didn't get what I said? ROFL

Example ' Heyyy. Whattt? . Howww?. Byeee

Now do you get what I mean? ROFL

* She is a fun-loving, jolly and a very sweet person.

* She will NEVER come online before 10:30! :X

* She loves reading Fanfics but doesn't WANT to try writing any!

* She is totally crazy about Mohit Sehgal<3 (Like all of us.)

* A good person is hard to find, hard to lose, and imposible to forget and Richa is one of those special people!

* If you are Richa's friend, one thing you'll know, she will never let you down! She is always there when you need her :) 

Edited by Manjari1104 - 05 April 2012 at 11:36am

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

CrazyMSGlowing_StarSandCastle.aimy.rk_msSM_317-Mema-ar_sajan4evr..-Ayesshhaa-..samratrocks-Ocean.eyes-whiterose29BabajiKaThullu

GulaabiAakhein.
GulaabiAakhein.

Posted: 05 April 2012 at 11:06am | IP Logged

Who is Hotter?

This is a RapidFire Quiz for you:

What do you like better:

A) Armaan's Basket or Samrat's Chashmish?

B) Armaan's attitude or Samrat's style?

C) Armaan's smile or Samrat's?

D) Armaan's eyes or Samrat's hairstyle?

E) Armaan's Basketball or Samrat's guitar?

F) "Oh Hoye" or "Haayee"

G) Armaan's flirting or Samrat's friendship?

H) Armaan's Charm or Samrat's Killer Attitude?

& Lastly, the toughest question,

I) Armaan or Samrat? 

Edited by Manjari1104 - 05 April 2012 at 11:35am

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

CrazyMSGlowing_StarSandCastle.aimy.SM_317-Mema-ar_sajan4evr..-Ayesshhaa-..samratrockswhiterose29BabajiKaThullu

GulaabiAakhein.
GulaabiAakhein.

Posted: 05 April 2012 at 11:07am | IP Logged

Dearest Richa,

Wishing you a very very happy birthday! I don't really know where to start. Its been such a long time since we became friends, and your still one of the best I have ever had. Its always so much fun talking to youu! And you are one of those who watch IPK Hug Lol, almost everyone I know watches that show and only I know how much I get bugged with that! :P But well, for you I can bear THAT much! Now coming back to the point, its your 20th birthday! So how long is it before you'll be getting married? Let me guess, 4 years or 5 maximum, right? ROFL Iss umar main yeh sab baatein hi hoti hai ghar par :P But well, I really doubt you'll be finding anyone soon because after seeing Armaan & Samrat, you will not like the "normal" men out there. *high expectations* right? But I really hope you get the best in life :)

You may be far away Richa, but you always seem so close by! In the past few years we have become such great friends. Now you are a part of my life. We have had so much fun together. Chatting and spamming. Obviously drooling over our one and only, Samrat Shergill / Mohit Sehgal! Talking about everything and nothing at the same time ROFL I really hope we always remain this way. Hope you always keep smiling and enjoying life to the fullest! May you achieve all your goals you have set in life.. Bas yaar, isse zyada prayers toh maine apne liye bhi nahi kiye honge ROFL ROFL 

& Since your online today, we'll spam now! :P haha..

HAPPY        BIRTHDAAAY          RICHAA!

Birthdaaay Gifts! :

^^ Looks cool na? Its chocolate!

Hope you have a great great year ahead and may all your wishes come true today! :)

Love Youuu Hug Hug

Manjari :)

Edited by Manjari1104 - 05 April 2012 at 12:08pm

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

InactiveMemberGlowing_StarCrazyMSSandCastle.SM_317ar_sajan4evr..-Ayesshhaa-..samratrockswhiterose29

SM_317 IF-Rockerz
SM_317
SM_317

Posted: 05 April 2012 at 11:09am | IP Logged
Heyyy RichaaaHugHug
wish u a veryy veryyy HAPPYY BIRTHDAYYYHugHug
Mayy all ur dreams and wishes come trueeHug
Lovee uuuHugHug

Well ur a really fun person to be with and one of my bestest buddy on IF with whom i just love to chattEmbarrassedYou were one of my first friends on IF and i still remember how we became very gud frnds in no tym..Cool(obviously sajan/mohit pe itna spam karenge toh kya hoga)ROFLgoshhh i miss those days soo muchh wer we all used to juz spam nd spam in sajan threads nd obviously our CCCool
IF ADDICTSCoolDancingwoh bhi kya din thee yaarDay Dreamingwell i hope dat we all start our spamming sessions again jab mohit ka show aayegaWinkBlushingBlushing..(oops got distracted by mohitROFL)...I always feel lucky to have joined IF odrwise i wouldnt have met such a wonderful nd amazing frnds in my life..Big smile..You are really a sweet nd fun loving person nd i can never get bored talkingg to youuHugHugYour an awesome friend nd i really feel luckyy to have u in my lifeeEmbarrassedyou have always supported nd helped me wenever i needed uuHugHug

i hope you have an amazingg birthdayyyHugjust enjoy ur dayy to  the fullestttPartyPartyI guess ur turning 20..Big smile(haaww richaa ur getting oldShocked Broken Heartlol just kiddingROFL)Party harddPartyDancingnd yaa hume treat dena mat bhulnaApproveSilly
Loads of lovee,hugs nd kissesHugHugHug
Shreyaa

Edited by SM_317 - 05 April 2012 at 12:23pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ar_sajan4evrwhiterose29

CrazyMS IF-Dazzler

Posted: 05 April 2012 at 11:57am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

SM_317GulaabiAakhein.ar_sajan4evr..-Ayesshhaa-..whiterose29BabajiKaThullu

ar_sajan4evr IF-Sizzlerz
ar_sajan4evr
ar_sajan4evr

Posted: 05 April 2012 at 12:09pm | IP Logged
n am hereee guyzzz..Big smile
Big smilen thanksss alottt..REALYYY...thankuuu sooo mchhh...4 mking dis dayyy sooo mch special 4 meee...JUSSS LUVVV U...HeartHeart
Heart

Edited by ar_sajan4evr - 05 April 2012 at 12:09pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Glowing_StarGulaabiAakhein.whiterose29

GulaabiAakhein.
GulaabiAakhein.

Posted: 05 April 2012 at 12:12pm | IP Logged
@ Richa, HAPPY BIRTHDAAAY In Advance. 
Read the messages and answer the questions.. ;) I'll brb, in 10-15 mins, ok?
Dad's calling!

GulaabiAakhein.
GulaabiAakhein.

Posted: 05 April 2012 at 12:13pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ar_sajan4evr

n am hereee guyzzz..Big smile
Big smilen thanksss alottt..REALYYY...thankuuu sooo mchhh...4 mking dis dayyy sooo mch special 4 meee...JUSSS LUVVV U...HeartHeart
Heart
The day hasnt even started Richa ROFL ROFL & I am so sorry, I wanted to make a better thread but had no time at all! :P So sorry! :(

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

SM_317ar_sajan4evr

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index