Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Fixing the Forum Fiasco's :: IMP NOTE PG 13 (Page 13)

Richie-Rich Goldie
Richie-Rich
Richie-Rich

Posted: 07 April 2012 at 8:39am | IP Logged
I know, I know.
This all is so hurtful, so disgusting.

I have already signed that petition.
Just let me know if there is any other way in which I can help! :)

I would love to fight against all of this.
The least I can do for all the awesome writers in here. :)

Plus, brilliant post Nmyra! :)
Really reached out to me! :)

drdee142 IF-Rockerz
drdee142
drdee142

Posted: 08 April 2012 at 2:03am | IP Logged
I'm so sorry that such talented people like you and your friends who make so much effort to come up with something so creative, be it an FF, SS, OS or siggie to entertain & delight us end up feeling so frustrated and unappreciated because of certain factors or people.

Once again we would like to thank you for making us part of your creative journey, we love you and the wonderful FF, SS writers here who take so much trouble making the effort and taking the time from their daily life to give us such wonderful work

Here's to you and all those wonderful writers Clap

I've already signed the petition

Dee

-honeydew- IF-Sizzlerz
-honeydew-
-honeydew-

Posted: 08 April 2012 at 2:07am | IP Logged
IVE COME IN ACTUALLY AFTER A REAL LONG TIME ..and this is really sad... I mean I have been on the forum for over 4 years now and I remember no one ever felt bad about people taking siggies from others and using them! It was because everyone thought they were friends... wherre did the whole copyright issue come into picture??

I agree the rightful person always deserves credit for what he or she has done but I fail to see why everyone is so offended all of a sudden? There is a missing link I cant see?

I myself have two siggies one of which I am sure I dont even remember where I took from ...does it mean I will have to take it off?? In such a huge ocean of pictures and siggies I am sure I would be lost looking for wad i want ...!!

would someone please throw some light on this whole issue
Nmyra Goldie
Nmyra
Nmyra

Posted: 08 April 2012 at 2:16am | IP Logged

NOTE

First off people – Give yourselves a round of applause, if for no other reason, for the fact that you are AWESOME enough to give a damn about what's going on with your fellow friends creations, and for many who actually aren't acquainted for the sheer principality of it!

I am BEYOND happy to announce that the threads out on the  plagiarism issues have been brought to Vijay aka IF Head Honcho's attention which means we have the boss-man's ear, let's make sure we get our act together now.

It is time for IDEA's.

If you have any idea's as to how the above mentioned problems can be sorted out – POST/PM/SCRAP. But do it now.

As for the Team of Five – Looks like Sype time is here. If those in question would kindly PM – possible times we could get the ball rolling.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Richie-Richmadmaxinesoni4eva

Nmyra Goldie
Nmyra
Nmyra

Posted: 08 April 2012 at 2:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -honeydew-

IVE COME IN ACTUALLY AFTER A REAL LONG TIME ..and this is really sad... I mean I have been on the forum for over 4 years now and I remember no one ever felt bad about people taking siggies from others and using them! It was because everyone thought they were friends... wherre did the whole copyright issue come into picture??

I agree the rightful person always deserves credit for what he or she has done but I fail to see why everyone is so offended all of a sudden? There is a missing link I cant see?

I myself have two siggies one of which I am sure I dont even remember where I took from ...does it mean I will have to take it off?? In such a huge ocean of pictures and siggies I am sure I would be lost looking for wad i want ...!!

would someone please throw some light on this whole issue

The difference is in the fact that these people are taking the siggys and re-posting with claims that they MADE it...that is something i'm sure you wouldn't do to a friend and am sure you didn't. They take the credit and accolades for something they didn't make and above all they make the ACTUAL MAKER look like a FRAUD, because if A make's something that B says he made, you'll doubt BOTH unless you actually know right?
-aparna- IF-Sizzlerz
-aparna-
-aparna-

Posted: 08 April 2012 at 2:50am | IP Logged
Congrats nmyra and all ppl.
I dont want IF to divide or scatter for sm stupid ppls.
I love forum like i joined here on first day:)

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Nmyra

Prinsesse.Suvi IF-Sizzlerz
Prinsesse.Suvi
Prinsesse.Suvi

Posted: 08 April 2012 at 2:57am | IP Logged
Congrats! Hope the meeting is successful and you guys get what you want!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Nmyra

Yash141 Goldie
Yash141
Yash141

Posted: 08 April 2012 at 5:17am | IP Logged
Finally! Seems like you are achieving the goal slowly. Congratz! I've even stopped updating my first FF coz my imagination went out of the window due to this whole plagiarism issue. In our universities students get suspended if one sentence is copied without citations.

And I cnt believe sm1 had th guts to copy Judith Mcnaught. I mean, seriously? She's a damn popular writer. If it was a random M&B book, I could have believed that.. I won't be surprised if they copy Sparks, Picolo or even Austen, next time..

Anyways, hope this will work. Nw I seriously wnt to update my FF..without second thoughts..

Thanks for the effort u are putting in, for all of us. Genuinely appreciated. And wnt to thank th group who are going, in advance..

Go to top