Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Fixing the Forum Fiasco's :: IMP NOTE PG 13 (Page 10)

Nmyra Goldie
Nmyra
Nmyra

Posted: 06 April 2012 at 5:05am | IP Logged
Also i was just wondering should there be a petition thread opened separately, where each and every member can just log in once and say they agree with the petition to request a meeting with the head honcho?

I believe that would spearhead the getting a appointment thing majorly. Let me know what you think, if so we can have it up by tonight.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

18shabbo

madmaxine IF-Rockerz
madmaxine
madmaxine

Posted: 06 April 2012 at 5:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Nmyra

Originally posted by shaam91

oh yeah...i get your point..since arnav and khushi arent yours to begin with..:\
but the stories are!! any IPR expert here? 
but since you are a law student i,m sure you will figure it out.:)

Right um just finished harassing a senior friend over this and it seems all we need is a simple disclaimer at the start of the stories. 

For example when i wrote D/G fiction mine was something like - All canonized characters and places are the sole copy right of J.K. Rowling, used with no intent of copyright infringement. However the conceptual basis, story-line and all additional characters are my own sole property.

Good to know. Thanks. 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Nmyra18shabbo

madmaxine IF-Rockerz
madmaxine
madmaxine

Posted: 06 April 2012 at 5:16am | IP Logged

Also i was just wondering should there be a petition thread opened separately, where each and every member can just log in once and say they agree with the petition to request a meeting with the head honcho?

I believe that would spearhead the getting a appointment thing majorly. Let me know what you think, if so we can have it up by tonight.

Yep..I think that makes sense. And we can all pm our friends to publicize it. 

Nmyra18shabbo

Nmyra Goldie
Nmyra
Nmyra

Posted: 06 April 2012 at 5:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by madmaxine

Yep..I think that makes sense. And we can all pm our friends to publicize it. 

Okay i'll open it in a bit and put the link here and PM as well

madmaxine18shabbo

Nmyra Goldie
Nmyra
Nmyra

18shabbo

optimuss Groupbie
optimuss
optimuss

Posted: 06 April 2012 at 6:12am | IP Logged
I am relatively new to IF and not a writer either but love to read ,and in the short span of time that i have been here i have read the work of couple of authors and they are very talented so i know how how much talent is there on IF.
Being new to to this site i was not aware of all these fiascoes but after reading your post i am feeling so angry and helpless . If i being a mere reader is feeling this way i can very well imagine how all of you who spent your time on writing /making Vm's and other things must be feeling.

I just want to say that i support you in your crusade against plagiarism and ready to help you in any which way i can.

18shabbo

Nmyra Goldie
Nmyra
Nmyra

Posted: 06 April 2012 at 6:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by optimuss

I am relatively new to IF and not a writer either but love to read ,and in the short span of time that i have been here i have read the work of couple of authors and they are very talented so i know how how much talent is there on IF.
Being new to to this site i was not aware of all these fiascoes but after reading your post i am feeling so angry and helpless . If i being a mere reader is feeling this way i can very well imagine how all of you who spent your time on writing /making Vm's and other things must be feeling.

I just want to say that i support you in your crusade against plagiarism and ready to help you in any which way i can.

Thank you so much for your support please do go and sign the Petition Thread if you would like to help, we need to get enough petitioners.

optimuss18shabbo

Lovely1 IF-Dazzler
Lovely1
Lovely1

Posted: 06 April 2012 at 9:59am | IP Logged
Let me know how I can be of help, please!
Thanks for bringing up the issues...

18shabbo

Go to top