Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

BATTLE - BRAINFREEZE

MentalExotica IF-Rockerz
MentalExotica
MentalExotica

Posted: 05 April 2012 at 10:57am | IP Logged
BATTLE - BRAINFREEZE (5/4/2012)

I DEDICATE THIS POST TO ONE AND ONLY SJ - SERIALJUNKIE - and in great hope that tomorrow we will have bright sunshine if not this edition is going to die down.

DISCLAIMER - read ahead at your own risk, pregnant women keep away - your baby might kick you for reading stuff like this.

NIPKKND - NOT ISS PYAAR KO KYA NAAM DOON

The main protagonist of this story are 
MU1 - the fateful terrace hug. - alias - TERRACE LOUIS - TL (background score - baahon mein chale aa) - MALE

MU2 - the hand twisting at the Fancy Dress - alais - TWISTY HANDA - TH (background score -choona-ha-choona-ha-your touch is my fantasy) - FEMALE

MentalExotica - Producer,Director, Scriptwriter,Creative head, Publicist,Spot Boy, Guard and Stuntman - alias - GOOL KHANNA

A few days back 
An article was released in RangPunch - an interview with Gool Khanna on completion of 200 episodes of NIPKKND. 

Here is small exrept of the article - for you to get an idea about the story ahead

" I am very thankful to the entire team of NIPKKND - which is basically me, Terrace Louis and Twisty Handa. It took us all in all 200 episodes to establish our leads and give a clear picture to the viewers about the strong characterization of these two. Now the main story is going to set in, it's passionate, intense and vengeful."

PRESENT DAY

FACE OFF ROUND 1. 

Terrace Louis meets Twisty Handa. 

Terrace Louis - So you have trampled on my territory.

Twisty Handa - It was never your territory to begin with, you just laid the foundation and i am here to shake those roots.

Terrace Louis - (laughs loudly) look at you, you look baseless and you are never going  to achieve anything.

Twisty Handa - (laughs even louder) you lost the battle, you were deduced to ashes because your attempt failed and instead of achieving your goal you were pushed further away from it.

Terrace Louis - If anything it just led me to have my goal garnished on a platter and served to me at my abode.

Twisty Handa - i am your strongest oponent, i might look fragile and ladylike but i am going to intesify the damage, i am going to rip things apart, tear up the facade, unleash the beast and then i am going to reveal the truth.

Terrace Louis - you are talking about what you're going to do - i have done all that and much more - i tied hatred together, i strung chords, i pulled plugs, i destroyed water pools, i tainted love, i kicked ASS.

Twisty Handa - i just arrived, i am fresh, i am in control, i haven't been drained out with time.

Terrace Louis - i became a saga, a hurtful past, a mention in SJ's posts, a memory that was locked down and a wound that will never heal. 

Twisty Handa - you made your appearance in confinement because you were scared. I came out in the open, not caring about my surroundings. You made it to SJ's post but i will creep in slowly on her through her biggest fan.

------------------------- END OF EPISODE - LEAVES YOU WANTING NOTHING -----------------------------

Edited by MentalExotica - 05 April 2012 at 11:15am

The following 26 member(s) liked the above post:

mandymeggyraindropsmysticblue14littledollArnav_FanDreamcatcherPd2012GalwayGirln091505navyaalex8kitty25zonera1bleeding.loveweshasini1234nonasiPunkin22tttttt1SeerialLoopsTiyaliCDlovesbk2serialjunkieRabba-Ve-DelenaFairyLiquidSoapNewbiesoapfan

wesha Goldie
wesha
wesha

Posted: 05 April 2012 at 11:06am | IP Logged
Terrace Louise and Twisty Handa !!! so says Brainy Bonanza !!

Nope cannot let this running saga continue.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

tttttt1MentalExoticaRabba-Ve-Delena

serialjunkie IF-Sizzlerz
serialjunkie
serialjunkie

Posted: 05 April 2012 at 11:07am | IP Logged
first to my Forum Sister who got separated at birth from me and like me does NOT have a tattoo of a MALE RAM on her right butt. I LOVE YOU and THANK YOU for trying to cheer me up!!!
Hug HugHug

second, your mind is a brilliant specimen that should be cloned, and fitted into all those who wish to go to entertainment business.

third, for this piece ROFL
I think I am falling in love with Terrace Louis and if you are not careful I might tempt him to elope with me. He deserves a good home!!

Last, but not least, keep going gituuu, if not IPK, we will find another home.

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

Pd2012sini1234kitty25nonasitttttt1MentalExoticasbk2Rabba-Ve-Delena

uniquebluerose IF-Dazzler
uniquebluerose
uniquebluerose

Posted: 05 April 2012 at 11:17am | IP Logged
my like button is not working...arggghhh

well my added mood has worsified thanks to the fantabulous episode!!!

honestly no words...if its filler the great amnesic CVs have planned why not have just fillers of even seneseless rabba ves rather...or show Shyam and his tiwisted mnolougues!!!!

show shashi babus and his twisted expressions...bring in NK or even La for gos sake...stop exploting this...the MUs now adays are too irritating!!!!! 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

tttttt1MentalExotica

FairyLiquidSoap IF-Sizzlerz
FairyLiquidSoap
FairyLiquidSoap

Posted: 05 April 2012 at 11:17am | IP Logged
Great post GitikaClap and i loved that last line Leaves you wanting for nothing which is exactly what is resonating within me now
I really do enjoy your creative style

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

tttttt1MentalExoticasbk2

MentalExotica IF-Rockerz
MentalExotica
MentalExotica

Posted: 05 April 2012 at 11:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by serialjunkie

first to my Forum Sister who got separated at birth from me and like me does NOT have a tattoo of a MALE RAM on her right butt. I LOVE YOU and THANK YOU for trying to cheer me up!!!
Hug HugHug

second, your mind is a brilliant specimen that should be cloned, and fitted into all those who wish to go to entertainment business.

third, for this piece ROFL
I think I am falling in love with Terrace Louis and if you are not careful I might tempt him to elope with me. He deserves a good home!!

Last, but not least, keep going gituuu, if not IPK, we will find another home.

SJ i love you too and you inspire me so this is truly a dedication to you and besides i just couldn't add a funny element to it. I tried hard but the dialogues had to be intense (this is a lie).

I am just hoping tomorrow is a better day.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

serialjunkie

Arnav_Fan Senior Member
Arnav_Fan
Arnav_Fan

Posted: 05 April 2012 at 11:30am | IP Logged
LOLLOLLOL

Loved the TL and TH! Gosh, how many more mini MU are we going to have, stacked up like pancakes.

I just finished watching the episodes, the scene that tood out fo rme was Mamiji's dialog: Mera khoon bhi de dogi!"  She it too goodROFL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

nonasiMentalExotica

MentalExotica IF-Rockerz
MentalExotica
MentalExotica

Posted: 05 April 2012 at 11:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by FairyLiquidSoap

Great post GitikaClap and i loved that last line Leaves you wanting for nothing which is exactly what is resonating within me now
I really do enjoy your creative style

I haven't tried something like this before.
I am glad you liked it.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

nonasi

Go to top