Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

iss nafrat mein honge aur kitne imtehaan.. (Page 4)

sneaky-aj IF-Dazzler
sneaky-aj
sneaky-aj

Posted: 05 April 2012 at 12:48pm | IP Logged
well i just feel that cvs are not keeping consistency!!
i mean how the hell can a rabba vey  do its purpose during a fight??Ouch

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

adits7

beccky Senior Member
beccky
beccky

Posted: 05 April 2012 at 12:48pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by adits7

khushi" kyunki woh humare pati hai..." superb ya...Clap...dats d reason she nva says nythin to Arnav coz she feels he dat right on her.EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed..

i guess its the 1st time she sed this... Embarrassed keep up the gud work gal...Clap but next time rmbr ASR cud see creepwa manhandling u.. Ouch and u r slapping him...Angry and kicking him u know where... MU needs to be clear soon.. Angry Angry Angry

Loved the intensity,pain and dialogues of course...

yes loved the dialogues... superb nah!!! Thumbs Up

khushi" itne deeno mein humein toh kabhi iss baat ka ehsaas nahi hua ki hum aapki patni hai..."Approve

ClapClapClap nice one again... she is back...!!!! Big smile

khushi"ab har baat ka jawab hum aapse pooch kar denge.." i like dis girl fr how she stands firm despite going thru so much...she hs guts must say..You Go Girl

HugHugHug  
oh i can give her a hug like rite now.. she is in so much pain and misery... but still standing up to face him... and with superb dialogues i must say..!!

thanks so much for the PM... Big smile
just loved this emoticon... totally awsm episode... You Go Girl
khushi was just too awsm... Clap

loved 2days emoticonwala updatewa... Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed

beccky Embarrassed

adits7

RiyaDutta IF-Sizzlerz
RiyaDutta
RiyaDutta

Posted: 05 April 2012 at 12:55pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by RiyaDutta

Ditsy HugHug

Wonderful postwaClap me likey itEmbarrassedBig smile

I dont have to much say about today's episodeWink actually all these negativity is grating on my nerves big time...but what ever it maybe I must say its a good progress!!!Approve
The intensity and hatred is back on both the sides!!!Thumbs Up

Frankly all me feeling now is "If all these wont get worst then how will it get better...it has to be WORTH the WAIT isn't it"!!!!EmbarrassedLOL

Hope the CVs dont drag it anymore...already the TRPs are affected big time...so if they dont want to loose any more viewers then they better wont mess it up any more!!!!Approve

P.S: Forgot to add for positivity me chanting "ALL IZZ WELL" des daysEmbarrassedLOL

dey need to get sum drama n twist to get bk der trps...btw does dis all is well mantra help...LOLLOLLOL

LOlsss Ditsy...frankly no mantra helpsLOL
yeh sab toh dil ke tasalli ke liye hain!!!WinkLOLLOLLOLLOL

BTW me toh already climbing the walls in frustrationLOL...so finally have taken a permanent sitting place on the ceiling itselfROFLROFLROFLROFL

adits7

adits7 IF-Sizzlerz
adits7
adits7

Posted: 05 April 2012 at 12:55pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sneaky-aj

well i just feel that cvs are not keeping consistency!!
i mean how the hell can a rabba vey  do its purpose during a fight??Ouch

yeah rabba ve looked out of place...or is it dat der Bg score maker or editor is so habitual to play rabba ve d moment arnav nad khushi come close no matter wat d situation is...ROFL

beccky

abracadabra IF-Rockerz
abracadabra
abracadabra

Posted: 05 April 2012 at 12:57pm | IP Logged
Hi..Regardless of what ppl felt today, i loved today's epi..It was full of arhi and moreover i liked the angry young man Arnav..It was not his ASRish anger today..It was more like a child throwing tantrums.. He trying to establish his authority over her...and he being jealous as hell seeing her talk to Shyam again.. he also feeling his love and passion at the same time..

I swear, the way he threw things around gave me goosebumps.. Kaha gayi thi tum? It started with that question...and ended with you are answerable to me for everything you do..I loved the song that you have played in the background...Perfect!!!

But at this point of time for me the song that kept playing over and over again was "Every Breath You Take - The Police"

Just apt for Arnav right now!!! Please listen to it!Smile

Here's the link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OMOGaugKpzs&ob=av3n

P.S: and Oh! i totally loved your emoticon wala dialogues! Added a lot of zing to the post!! I was LOL

Edited by chaitra2011 - 05 April 2012 at 12:59pm

adits7

adits7 IF-Sizzlerz
adits7
adits7

Posted: 05 April 2012 at 12:59pm | IP Logged

Ditsy HugHug

Wonderful postwaClap me likey itEmbarrassedBig smile

I dont have to much say about today's episodeWink actually all these negativity is grating on my nerves big time...but what ever it maybe I must say its a good progress!!!Approve
The intensity and hatred is back on both the sides!!!Thumbs Up

Frankly all me feeling now is "If all these wont get worst then how will it get better...it has to be WORTH the WAIT isn't it"!!!!EmbarrassedLOL

Hope the CVs dont drag it anymore...already the TRPs are affected big time...so if they dont want to loose any more viewers then they better wont mess it up any more!!!!Approve

P.S: Forgot to add for positivity me chanting "ALL IZZ WELL" des daysEmbarrassedLOL

dey need to get sum drama n twist to get bk der trps...btw does dis all is well mantra help...LOLLOLLOL

LOlsss Ditsy...frankly no mantra helpsLOL
yeh sab toh dil ke tasalli ke liye hain!!!LOL

BTW me toh already climbing the walls in frustrationLOL...so finally have taken a permanent sitting place on the ceiling itselfROFL

d forum makes u do all dis...ROFL
adits7 IF-Sizzlerz
adits7
adits7

Posted: 05 April 2012 at 1:02pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by chaitra2011

Hi..Regardless of what ppl felt today, i loved today's epi..It was full of arhi and moreover i liked the angry young man Arnav..It was not his ASRish anger today..It was more like a child throwing tantrums.. He trying to establish his authority over her...and he being jealous as hell seeing her talk to Shyam again.. he also feeling his love and passion at the same time..

I swear, the way he threw things around gave me goosebumps.. Kaha gayi thi tum? It started with that question...and ended with you are answerable to me for everything you do..I loved the song that you have played in the background...Perfect!!!

But at this point of time for me the song that kept playing over and over again was "Every Breath You Take - The Police"

Just apt for Arnav right now!!! Please listen to it!Smile

Here's the link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OMOGaugKpzs&ob=av3n

P.S: and Oh! i totally loved your emoticon wala dialogues! Added a lot of zing to the post!! I was LOL

hey chaitra i lkd ur opinion abt d epi...n ASR in today's epi...yes he is jealous as well as angry wid himself n her off course...n throwing tantrums hez habitual to hv things done his way n to rule in every possible section...

thanx fr d song link...n glad u lk my post

abracadabra

polly_mk IF-Stunnerz
polly_mk
polly_mk

Posted: 05 April 2012 at 1:08pm | IP Logged
Awesome post!! Loved the episode!! So intense. I could feel the heat coming from the screen during the Arhi fight. Loved the intensity, dialogues, body language etc. I even loved the Shyam Khushi scene. For the first time I actually rewatched the Shyam Khushi scene (same with yesterday's medical shop scene). Both were really good in terms of performance by Abhaas and Sanaya. Perfect pitch. I was mesmerized even though it gave me full creepy feeling. I only rewatch Arhi scenes. But yesterday and today, I rewatched Shyam Khusi scenes also. I don't know if I am going mad or the performances by the actors in the show are becoming even better and better each week.

adits7

Go to top