Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

iss nafrat mein honge aur kitne imtehaan..

adits7 IF-Sizzlerz
adits7
adits7

Posted: 05 April 2012 at 10:57am | IP Logged
Wow...Wow...Wow...me likey likey the epi...Arnav-Khushi argument sc to be precise...it was ...

look at d diversity of 1 moment to the other..the transition from him eager to talk to khushi for sacrificing the award for some1 else ho needed it more...to pain n anger after seeing Khushi with shyam......the way arnav was struggling to get a glimpse of shyam n khushi together while his sight ws unclear coz of d crowd around...

shyama"
khushiji hum nahi chodenge aapka haath...kya kar lengi aap...thappad marengi..mariye kam se kam isse bahane humein chu toh lengi...Sinister...".he is sucha...But abhaas ka acting ws good...Thumbs Up

mamiji n her taunts for payal..LOL.."
daater inn laa payal...agar kal koi teeers bahake humra khoon mange toh uuka de dogi kya...hum batade humra beelod group hai B paajjitive..."ROFL

khushi" kyunki woh humare pati hai..." superb ya...Clap...dats d reason she nva says nythin to Arnav coz she feels he dat right on her.EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed..

also he thinks Khushi n Shyam are together fooling or cheating on him and more particularly his sister whoz very innocent...n even anjali's reason for not letting khushi tell arnav abt her health is applicable as we have seen how sensitive Arnav is when it comes to his Di...

Nafrat ki aag dono taraf Red Hot

Loved the intensity,pain and dialogues of course...

arnav" kahan gayi thi tum..?????...dont you dare lie to me tum Di ke paas nahi thi aur auditorium mein bhi nahi thi..where the hell were you."....

khushi" yeh rishta aap jab chaahe toh accha hai aur jab aap nahi chahe toh iska koi matlab nahi...shaadi ke iss pavitra rishte ko mazak banakar rakh diya hai..aapke dil ki baat toh aap nahi kehte...o hum toh bhul hi gaye aapka ahem aapko aapke dil ki baat bolne nahi deta...."...Thumbs Up...

arnav"
tum meri patni ho..tum kaha jaati ho...kisse milti ho..kya karti ho yeh jaan na mera haq hai..."

khushi" itne deeno mein humein toh kabhi iss baat ka ehsaas nahi hua ki hum aapki patni hai..."Approve

arnav"mujhe tumhari tarah acche ban ne ka natak karna nahi aata...mere ghusse ki wajeh tum ho... tum jaan na chahti ho main aisa kyun karta hoon...main itna ghussa isiliye hoon kyunki  tumse nafrat karne ke bavjood mujhe tumhri shakkal roz dekhni padt hai..thak gaya hoon main iss two timing temporary shaadi se.Perturbed.."Ouch
Ouch
khushi" shaadi ke pehle din se hum jaan na chahte hai ...kyun ki aapne humse shaadi...kya kiya hai humne..Question Mark.???"

arnav"mujhe tumse shaadi karni padi ...dammit..Damn Damn..kisi ke zindagi ke liye...shut up khushi main tumse nafrat karta hoon iska matlanb yeh nahi hai ki main poori duniyan se nafrat karta hoon..."

khushi" galat fehmi hai aapko...aap jaisa insaan toh kisi ke pyaar ke kabil hi nahi hai.."Rolling Eyes

I just love dis ASR...strong..snobbish ...our ulti Angry Young Man..Boy...the way he threw off everything dat was in Khushi's hand..n manhandling her.....

i liked dat Arnav hd a completely straight face ..Stern Smile...tightened jaw..unperturbed wid dat rabba ve moment...d only moment his expressions were a bit mild..were when khushi hd her eyes closed while he ws holding her wrist...he ws like chal jaane de ya baccha lete hoon.WinkLOL...

the scene where he pulls her towards him n its almost like a hud reminded me of their 1st rain scene...where ASR had saved her frm an accident while she was working in the parking area.Approve..

khushi " hum toh bhul hi gaye the ki Mr Arnav singh Raizada har cheez apne kaboo mein karne ka shaukh hai..."...

arnav"
its good ki tum mujhe itna jaan gayi ho...kyunki agle che mahino mein tumhe mujhe jawab dena hoga..tum wohi karogi jo main kahunga..aur mujhe kabhi bhi kaise..kyun aur kab poochne ki juurrat bhi mat karna...No No No..did you hear me khushi???"...ASR....

khushi"ab har baat ka jawab hum aapse pooch kar denge.." i like dis girl fr how she stands firm despite going thru so much...she hs guts must say..You Go Girl

yes the flow of the show is a bit shacky atleast right now...I just hope the Cvs keep the current flow intact for a good time ...dont go on and off woth d rapo ArHi share id each other...let it be dis way for sumtime atleast to build up der relationship...

Precap : der wsnt any bt m lookin frwd fr arnav  or sum1 to find dat thread frm shyam's hand which is stuck in dat cupboard...

Edited by adits7 - 05 April 2012 at 12:30pm

The following 51 member(s) liked the above post:

rithuparnaKavita1970sona.majeemarrtyJordinlilkrup4unataliahAR_ArShiIpkkndworldcinipaul101radiationArshi208becckyArmu4evaArHi_4eversubiamanpeachpie--Sobi--shilparoxxarnshisneaky-ajsejket2amisuvhoopoe-Appy-NaughtyNihuarchie_79shassarshiipkkndluvnonasiNightingale...LuvBarunSanayadennisdmenaceshowstruckkooltoadmysterieuxjakhushisavvy05--sumana13--shena07smitarabracadabrapakpearlRiyaDuttaragvir.fannaddiya26pinky_blueskieseveline.Saraa.mishti_17polly_mk

-RD- Moderator
-RD-
-RD-

The Ghamgeen Head

Posted: 05 April 2012 at 10:58am | IP Logged

Edited by rdfan - 05 April 2012 at 11:53am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Armu4eva--sumana13--RiyaDutta.Saraa.mishti_17

mishti_17 IF-Stunnerz
mishti_17
mishti_17

Posted: 05 April 2012 at 11:04am | IP Logged
Ditsy.. Hug

I almost liked the epi today though many people didnt.. I mean, ArHi in abundance, a person like me is bound to like the epi..LOL Coming to it, Arnav actually knows why he called him a "Dhokebaaz" and stuff. Thank God... He was mellowing down, wanted to call her.. Awww.. So sweet.. We wud have got some good ArHi scene but Snakewa.. This BUT has damn changed our lives.. Damnnn!! Angry Hate the way Snakewa is lusting.. Makes me wanna kick him hard.. Angry Uski himmat dekho, he is amidst such a huge crowd still koi sharm nahi.. Ouch Arnav mera.. Broken Heart I cant see him like that.. It was really heartbreaking.. Broken Heart More heartbreaking as an ArHi fan is that he feels she is also into it.. Bad or shud I say worst feeling ever.. Sleepy Like I said yest, Anjali is hell bent on dubaoing ArHi's naiyya.. She wants to tell all the truth to her loser hubby but stops Khushi from doing the same.. Where has all her gyaan abt hubby-wife gone? Pinch Let Khushi tell him the truth please.. She stopped her. D'oh Back to RM, Arnav was too angry to react.. He asking her where she was..? And Khushi is No less.. I know, she is told by Anjie not to tell him anything but when u see hotwa in such a hot mood, u gotta know that something is bothering him.. Oh come on, if u can understand his unsaid words when he lost his voice, u can always also hear what he actually means when he talks.. Pretty pleasee..Confused But Arnav was also being too mean, ok he threw away that bag but the jewellery too.. Ermm Stern Smile Loved their fight.. LOL I know, how can anyone enjoy fights.. But I do.. ROFL They fight so passionately.. LOL The "Rabba Vey" For some reason it looked forced.. Confused Of course it was cute.. Day Dreaming Loved seeing it.. Im such a hopeless for ArHi.. Silly Contrast between the 2 scenes.. Of him leaving her hand then, and holding on to her now.. The hatred level then was much lower still he left her hand and the hatred level is much higher now(Atleast what Arnav shows it to be like) and still he holds on to her.. Well, thats what love does to you.. Heart Khushi was good, I loved her questions.. I hope she races her brain which is so superfast at times.. Ermm It shud work when needed the most RIGHT? Please Khushi, dimaag ki batti jalao..

NO PRECAP.. And tomorrow is Friday.. Waise aaj it rained for the IPL match na.. Toh no disturbance.. Cool I even saw the ads today.. ROFL And was continuously staring at the left corner for the timer.. ROFL Im a hopeless I told u.. LOL 

Edited by mishti_17 - 05 April 2012 at 11:26am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

marrtynonasiarshiipkkndluv--sumana13--adits7

showstruck IF-Rockerz
showstruck
showstruck

Posted: 05 April 2012 at 11:05am | IP Logged
no song today?? I will find out how i feel about today's episode tomorrow. CVs lost my trust on continuity...tomorrow they just might start a jewellary competition track...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

nikolai_gogoladits7

ragvir.fan IF-Sizzlerz
ragvir.fan
ragvir.fan

Posted: 05 April 2012 at 11:15am | IP Logged
lovely post ... i loved todays epi ...

nonasiadits7

--sumana13-- IF-Rockerz
--sumana13--
--sumana13--

Posted: 05 April 2012 at 11:17am | IP Logged
thanks Aditi Hugfor the awesome post for this absolutely FANTABULOUS episodeThumbs UpClap... I loved ARHI's dialogues todayClap... thanks for putting them all here Hug... they are EPIC ...
today you must put a nice song yaar Day Dreaming... shall be waiting for it buddy...Smile

nonasiadits7

dennisdmenace IF-Rockerz
dennisdmenace
dennisdmenace

Posted: 05 April 2012 at 11:17am | IP Logged
why no song today.
but nice post. enjoyed.
i am totally floored wth d dailogues today.
agree with you this kkg has quite some guts. bravo.

hey thanks for d song.Hug

Edited by mouramen - 05 April 2012 at 12:15pm

nonasiadits7

adits7 IF-Sizzlerz
adits7
adits7

Posted: 05 April 2012 at 11:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mishti_17

Ditsy.. Hug

I almost liked the epi today though many people didnt.. I mean, ArHi in abundance, a person like me is bound to like the epi..LOL Coming to it, Arnav actually knows why he called him a "Dhokebaaz" and stuff. Thank God... He was mellowing down, wanted to call her.. Awww.. So sweet.. We wud have got some good ArHi scene but Snakewa.. This BUT has damn changed our lives.. Damnnn!! Angry Hate the way Snakewa is lusting.. Makes me wanna kick him hard.. Angry Uski himmat dekho, he is amidst such a huge crowd still koi sharm nahi.. Ouch Arnav mera.. Broken Heart I cant see him like that.. It was really heartbreaking.. Broken Heart More heartbreaking as an ArHi fan is that he feels she is also into it.. Bad or shud I say worst feeling ever.. Sleepy Like I said yest, Anjali is hell bent on dubaoing ArHi's naiyya.. She wants to tell all the truth to her loser hubby but stops Khushi from doing the same.. Where has all her gyaan abt hubby-wife gone? Pinch Let Khushi tell him the truth please.. She stopped her. D'oh Back to RM, Arnav was too angry to react.. He asking her where she was..? And Khushi is No less.. I know, she is told by Anjie not to tell him anything but when u see hotwa in such a hot mood, u gotta know that something is bothering him.. Oh come on, if u can understand his unsaid words when he lost his voice, u can always also hear what he actually means when he talks.. Pretty pleasee..Confused But Arnav was also being too mean, ok he threw away that bag but the jewellery too.. Ermm Stern Smile Loved their fight.. LOL I know, how can anyone enjoy fights.. But I do.. ROFL They fight so passionately.. LOL The "Rabba Vey" For some reason it looked forced.. Confused Of course it was cute.. Day Dreaming Loved seeing it.. Im such a hopeless for ArHi.. Silly Contrast between the 2 scenes.. Of him leaving her hand then, and holding on to her now.. The hatred level then was much lower still he left her hand and the hatred level is much higher now(Atleast what Arnav shows it to be like) and still he holds on to her.. Well, thats what love does to you.. Heart Khushi was good, I loved her questions.. I hope she races her brain which is so superfast at times.. Ermm It shud work when needed the most RIGHT? Please Khushi, dimaag ki batti jalao..

NO PRECAP.. And tomorrow is Friday.. Waise aaj it rained for the IPL match na.. Toh no disturbance.. Cool I even saw the ads today.. ROFL And was continuously staring at the left corner for the timer.. ROFL Im a hopeless I told u.. LOL 

mishtuuu hugzzz
Rabba ve looked forced...i agree..dey shud hv instead continued wid dat loud intense music...mishtu i too watched mahadev in d IPK brk..otherwise it wud hv bn d match...LOL..

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

nonasi--sumana13--mishti_17

Go to top