Ankita09
Ankita09

Posted: 05 April 2012 at 10:56am | IP Logged

cant stay with her, cant stay widout her

cant walk wid her, cant leave her

cant confess d feelings,cant ignore d feelings

cant give her d status,cant deny her d status

she is my wife or she is not?

she is not my wife when she acts lyk one, my ego doesn't permits me to let her enjoy d perks of being mrs. raizada, she is not my wife when we'r alone in d room, she is not my wife when we argue,she is not my wife when d past occurs to me...

she is my wife when i see her wid d other man, she is my wife when she denies me an answer, she is my wife when she needs my help, she is my wife when she cries,she is my wife when she is bound to get insulted on d stage,she is my wife when i see her wid shyam,she is my wife when i ask her something n she snubs me.

when does this man switch to "ur my wife mode" n when to "ur so not "??? khushi anyhow is not getting d status of a married woman frm her so called husband, until a situation arise where dis man decides to give her d status for d tym being !!!!!

dis was one such situation- khushi and shyam according to Arnav hand in hand,smilling enjoying a moment together ...all alone ,yet in d crowed,ditching him, dat is when d husband felt disgusted,cheated n betrayed,dat is when mr.arnav singh raizada wanted to take his wife away frm dat pervert !!!

he drags pull her belligerently ,seeking answers to his questions,why did my wife has to stoop so low,why where u suppose to be wid him? why n how's ..ASR is one such character i feel pity,angry and sympathetic d same tym...he is clueless how much he is loved by his wife,he is clueless how much his wife is being insulted by shyam,he is clueless wats d real truth , he is just clueless of everything he is doing n saying !!!

com-math d moment , dis man wud wreak vengeance on khushi's insults frm dat skunk !!!

shyam n khushi together- which is = my wife wid d other man !!!

dis incited d dark character in him, i loved d scene where he is continuously trying to seek answers to his umpteen questions,dat khushi refuses to address,dat husband in him wants to knw where his wife goes ignoring him n his existence wat transpired was a bellicose Arnav's hate speech !!! dat stired an argument much needed !!!!LOVED D FIGHT TODAY,MUCH NEEDED INTENSITY,AND THANK GAAWWD NO COMEDY!!!LET DEM FIGHT MORE ARGUE N DEFEND DERE DOINGS,ALL DIS WUD HAVE A CUMULATIVE EFFECT ON D REVELATION TRACK !!! on any given day ,il chose dese fights over dat stupid comedy !!!

the anger was so much of a possessive husband who cud not tolerate his wife being wid other man,intrigued husband used force to get his answers, he held her hand tight while she was tripping, came d flashback,oops !!! says khushi,he is capable of repeating dat scene...omg omg omg !! why did i challenge him...holding holding holding, losing d grip ,,..here we go..oyeee..giri giri giriii...wat d ??? he held her wrist even tighter n pules her toward him...waaattt???? of course, how can d husband let his deary wife die on d stares,rather he'l do d owners himself when d tym comes..haha ..ROFL..:p..,kiding,:D..he wud hurt khushi kumari gupta,but never khushi kumari gupta "singh raizada" !!!! physically ..NO NEVER !!!! INTENTIONALLY- DEFINITELY NOT !!!

he is swinging b/w emotions,wat to believe wat not, the khushi who sacrifice her winning amount for someone's benefit or d khushi who was enjoying a blissful moment wid shyam?? who is she, n wats her relationship wid Arnav, so when he sees her wid other men...all of a sudden he is married n she is his responsibility, n when she is home..she means nothing but a scrap of paper he can scrunch wid insults n throw in d corner...wat is it b/w dese 2 !!!

SPECIAL MENTION- MANORMA MAMI's BLOOD GROUP ..ITS 0+, rare specie rarest bloody type...ahem...but why u worry payaliya giving ur blood to d wrong person..madam ur a universal donor...every blood group can accept ur blood so chill..ur gifted !!!...:P

KKGSR- "leave my hand else il slap u "...yes khushi,gud girl,...dare to do dat...do d needy,slap him left right center...ho jaye ajh toh...and den...dey stare,he gives a sheepish smile,she stares in disgust and i scream..."bhaad mein jao tum dono..." !!!! dat was ur moment khushi, 1 slap cud even change sreesanth, yeh toh fir bhi shyam hai ...:P

talking of ARNAV NOW,this man is in a complete denial mode of his status, dat brings me to dis very important question- wat wud be arnav's facebuk status?? "married,unmarried,yet thinking,confused, somehow married, complicated,complex marriage, wrongly married, 6 month marriage den a bachelor, playboy turned married"aarrgghh,,,,watever !!!! sort it out baby !!!!

story didn't move much again,wat she was asking n wat he answered...Arnav baby u want ur answers to d point,seedhi baat n no bakwas,den why did u answer dat filthy old reply "kyunki tum yeh falana dhinki deserve karti ho,ur married to me for 6 months n ur answerable to me..blah blah blahhh" we knw dat !!!! heard it a zillion tyms, come to d point Arnav,she is asking u "WHY DID U MARRY HER" n all u cud come up wid a tym pass let d epi end soon answer..uff !!! drag drag drag, soon it wud tear n lose its sheen ..so stop dragging n cum to d point cv's ..a fight dat leads to nothing, n i wish to be wrong here, i wish khushi doesn't leave it dere , n goes to find d truth behind his statements...he did say he has a reason for marrying her...khushi use ur barin n find dat reason..let d story move forward !!! so dat we can enjoy too and arnav's life is sorted out wid his fb status getting a perfect status update ...:p

The following 29 member(s) liked the above post:

Luvlin28rithuparnajilebiafsheenarshiAminessheikhzshazam123jyoti_light29sai_nehasruthi510776aerowanacraziefanhiniksaqi91Chaudhrytmsslmay11Roshkolovemusicmini16UKLotusstarplus31Olive_RoseLuvBarunSanayaarshiipkkndluvChaituvashred12serialwatcher16zafismitarpolly_mk

showstruck IF-Rockerz
showstruck
showstruck

Posted: 05 April 2012 at 11:01am | IP Logged

talking of ARNAV NOW,this man is in a complete denial mode of his status, dat brings me to dis very important question- wat wud be arnav's facebuk status?? "married,unmarried,yet thinking,confused, somehow married, complicated,complex marriage, wrongly married, 6 month marriage den a bachelor, playboy turned married"aarrgghh,,,,watever !!!! sort it out baby !!!!

ROFL he is on FB??ROFL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Sehnila_shahrinAnkita09laap

Ankita09 Senior Member
Ankita09
Ankita09

Posted: 05 April 2012 at 11:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by showstruck

ROFL he is on FB??ROFL

i tell u wat, gud lukin rich men are always on fb but stay in hiding...he must be ,who knws...:P
Olive_Rose IF-Dazzler
Olive_Rose
Olive_Rose

Posted: 05 April 2012 at 11:20am | IP Logged
Nice post but O+ is not the rarest blood type but O's are universal donors.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Ankita09

saqi91 Senior Member
saqi91
saqi91

Posted: 05 April 2012 at 11:31am | IP Logged
thnks 4 d post Ankita. I was waiting 4 it actually. loved it absolutely- give me asr's fb link im gonna msg  him nd tell him the truth- the cvs rnt doing it- som1 should- either u do it or gv me the link im gonna talk som sense into that idiot( ya ya we knw u r a corporate genius asr- but here u r an idiot)!!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Ankita09..SSNAIR..

LuvBarunSanaya IF-Dazzler
LuvBarunSanaya
LuvBarunSanaya

Posted: 05 April 2012 at 11:46am | IP Logged
"Arnav's facebook status" ROFLMAO ROFL ROFL ROFL
ASR needs sprite for seedhi baat no bakwas.. Wink
CVs please give him some sprite LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Ankita09

..SSNAIR.. IF-Dazzler