Pavitra Rishta

India-Forums

Pavitra Rishta
Pavitra Rishta

Arjun & Purvi fave scenes+PR OffScreen Interviews (Page 93)

Isa_Rahman IF-Sizzlerz
Isa_Rahman
Isa_Rahman

Posted: 29 July 2012 at 2:34pm | IP Logged
Ok that interview video i have deleted has given me another strike. Some saddo in spamdomain gave me copyright strike and now i can't upload anymore videos on it and because of this strike and all the videos have to be deleted. So i won't be able to upload any more ArVi scnes or videos from now on unfortunately because of this strike as i said if i had one more i would have to stop uploading them and all them 150 plus videos also lost. Anyways was good 2 months of uploads. Nice interacting with everyone.

Edited by Isa_Rahman - 29 July 2012 at 2:49pm

Isa_Rahman IF-Sizzlerz
Isa_Rahman
Isa_Rahman

Posted: 29 July 2012 at 2:34pm | IP Logged
Sadly it's bye bye from me unless someone wants to carry on i can show them how tutorial how they can do if they want.
Jamux Senior Member
Jamux
Jamux

Posted: 29 July 2012 at 3:54pm | IP Logged
seriously...Oh my Lord that means we won't be able to see any of their offscreen segmentsCry...bt thank you so much Isa for all the hard work you did in the past months..I really am
Isa_Rahman IF-Sizzlerz
Isa_Rahman
Isa_Rahman

Posted: 29 July 2012 at 4:35pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by JlovL

seriously...Oh my Lord that means we won't be able to see any of their offscreen segmentsCry...bt thank you so much Isa for all the hard work you did in the past months..I really am

Yeah what can we do unfortunately these copyright things are big heacdache and got 170 plus videos on my account deleted what a shame. Thanks everyone for compliments over last 2 months i guess i will be in forum talk more nowadays since no more youtube channel to upload too. Anyways no point lookig back can't change it might as well enjoy the Arvi scenes coming up just not from me.

Edited by Isa_Rahman - 29 July 2012 at 4:34pm
alicia. IF-Sizzlerz
alicia.
alicia.

Posted: 29 July 2012 at 6:36pm | IP Logged
Really going to miss your video updates  Unhappy

But I can't tell you how grateful I am to you for all ArVi scenes and AshVik interviews ! Smile

nalonynnej IF-Rockerz
nalonynnej
nalonynnej

Posted: 29 July 2012 at 7:51pm | IP Logged
Thanks for all your hard work Isa! Really upset you won't be able to post any more Arvi/Ashvik pics and videos. I appreciate all your effort. Smile
eshasrk IF-Sizzlerz
eshasrk
eshasrk

Posted: 29 July 2012 at 7:58pm | IP Logged
OMG Isa, I am really pissed Angry...why are these people acting like this ???
First in the forum there was a problem and now they have deleted your YT Channel also...very bad Angry.
Are they jealous of you or something ????

I am really pissed and at the same time sad that we won't be getting anymore ArVi scenes or AshVik offscreen segments...very bad.
Do you know how many videos I was able to watch thanks to you ???
I am really gonna miss your videos Isa...CryCryCry
Thanks alot for all the hard work & effort you've put in all this for us and I understand how you must be feeling now that all the hard work just vanished like that more or less 170 videos...gosh Cry

Is there any other way Isa to make this still work somehow ???

I don't know why some ppl have problems to work & co-operate with others if the main goal is the same ???? jeezzz Angry Angry Angry

Edited by esha - 29 July 2012 at 7:58pm
vgiri Senior Member
vgiri
vgiri

Posted: 29 July 2012 at 8:12pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Isa_Rahman

Originally posted by JlovL

Yeah what can we do unfortunately these copyright things are big heacdache and got 170 plus videos on my account deleted what a shame. Thanks everyone for compliments over last 2 months i guess i will be in forum talk more nowadays since no more youtube channel to upload too. Anyways no point lookig back can't change it might as well enjoy the Arvi scenes coming up just not from me.
That is so sad Isa.. you are the only one to upload ARVI scenes.. Can we have different account to post just ARVI scene.. please dont stop..

Go to top