Pavitra Rishta

India-Forums

Pavitra Rishta
Pavitra Rishta

Arjun & Purvi fave scenes+PR OffScreen Interviews (Page 85)

archverma10 Senior Member
archverma10
archverma10

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 4:54pm | IP Logged
ISSA!!!!Nooo please please don't do this I beg of u!!!! So many of us rely on ur YouTube videos...that videobie's videos are not good quality, the link always leads to some dumb website, and most of the time we cannot even see its openly.

MODS I know the number of people who rely on and look for Issa's threads. As a somewhat decently well known member of the forum for my writing, I am extremely upset and angered to hear of this and strongly urge you to take our sentiments into consideration,  if Issa stops her videos a lot of us will be the losers for it...especially those of us who r international and there are plenty of us!!!!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

purethoughtsoapwatcher1nalonynnej

Isa_Rahman IF-Sizzlerz
Isa_Rahman
Isa_Rahman

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 5:18pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by archverma10

ISSA!!!!Nooo please please don't do this I beg of u!!!! So many of us rely on ur YouTube videos...that videobie's videos are not good quality, the link always leads to some dumb website, and most of the time we cannot even see its openly.

MODS I know the number of people who rely on and look for Issa's threads. As a somewhat decently well known member of the forum for my writing, I am extremely upset and angered to hear of this and strongly urge you to take our sentiments into consideration,  if Issa stops her videos a lot of us will be the losers for it...especially those of us who r international and there are plenty of us!!!!

All ArVi videos will be still uploaded on my youtube channel which is :

http://www.youtube.com/Isa12150

Requests for scenes or info just comment there and i will reply, but on this forum due to disagreements i will not be posting any videos. Sorry i would have if i could but videobies dont want it uploaded to youtube so cant do nothing else. Ouch
style14 IF-Addictz
style14
style14

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 1:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Isa_Rahman

IMPORTANT NOTICE: From now on i will NOT be updating any videos on this thread or Arvi Appreation thread due to Arguments over weather to upload onto youtube or not with this sites Videobie. Due to disagreements i have become fed up havng to remove some of my videos and will not be updating any of the videos on this thread forever, Mods can close this topic if so wish. This was not my intention but i have reached my limits and i don't have other option but continue uploading Arvi scenes without posting them on here. Bye. Shocked

Really sad to hear this Isa.. You were doing an awesome job and we really appreciate all the hard work you put into updating all the videos. I personally would like to thank you. Will miss your video updates dearly. I will surely be visiting your you tube channel. It is very sad to see that your hard work is not being accepted.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

purethoughtsoapwatcher1

lilsweety IF-Dazzler
lilsweety
lilsweety

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 1:42am | IP Logged
OuchCry

purethoughtsoapwatcher1

soapwatcher1 IF-Rockerz
soapwatcher1
soapwatcher1

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 2:06am | IP Logged
Isa, loved the videos, watched them many a time. So sorry you won't be uploading them here anymore.
purethought IF-Dazzler
purethought
purethought

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 2:20am | IP Logged
Oh No.. Isa.. you were doing such a marvellous job for all of us.. Really appreciate all the time you have put inUnhappy
vgiri Senior Member
vgiri
vgiri

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 7:48am | IP Logged
No Isa.. you should continue this post... We all love your video uploads esp. in YouTube..
Do we need to send request to someone.. plz let us know the member.. will send PM or open a topic..

purethoughtcrazy2012

anitaantony Newbie
anitaantony
anitaantony

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 8:17am | IP Logged
Hi isah
I was trying to login in to ur YouTube to see the videos but I was unsuccessful . Plz can you give me the directions . How do I key in?
Thankyou so much.
Cheers Anita

Go to top