Pavitra Rishta

India-Forums

Pavitra Rishta
Pavitra Rishta

Arjun & Purvi fave scenes+PR OffScreen Interviews (Page 66)

Isa_Rahman IF-Sizzlerz
Isa_Rahman
Isa_Rahman

Posted: 04 July 2012 at 5:19am | IP Logged

Pavitra Rishta: SBS PROMO Arjun As Mechanic & Archana On ArVi Track + Offscreen Fun

ENJOY...Big smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

darsh2010style14

Isa_Rahman IF-Sizzlerz
Isa_Rahman
Isa_Rahman

Posted: 04 July 2012 at 11:40am | IP Logged
Arjun and Purvi Love Scenes 4th July 2012 Arjun Fixes his Dads Car + Ovi in Denial

ENJOY...Big smile

pyrarkhstyle14

darsh2010 Groupbie
darsh2010
darsh2010

Posted: 04 July 2012 at 12:03pm | IP Logged
[QUOTE=Isa_Rahman]
Arjun and Purvi Love Scenes 4th July 2012 Arjun Fixes his Dads Car + Ovi in Denial

ENJOY..

Poor ARVI and archana nw even teju thinks tat she is money-minded... I loved how arjun bought glass bangles to his purvi and remembers her, I love bangles too. Ovi state is getting so annoyin tat she is very adament and spoilt tat she thinks she can get everything just like tat, she doesn't care abt anyone feeling I got soAngry tat felt like give her tight slap in her face, I also loved when arjun yelled at her when she was talking abt archu-purvi. How can manav think so cheap I hate him wat they nw only gt 11/2 months its better archu shud divorce tat idiot n hav a peaceful life without her selfish family. I dnt know wat all the problems this stupid ovi is gonna create btw ARVI n also mayb she will try to do something bad to purvi im worried n scared to even think abt it if the CVS r plannin to brk my ARVI thn im nt gonna watch ths serial anymore until I hear my ARVI r together its so annoying.

Hey ISA, can u update the 7th july maha episode promo I read in FB tat ARVI gonna hav rough time im worried if u find out cn u pls post it k its my favor.

Thanks again fr the videos
Isa_Rahman IF-Sizzlerz
Isa_Rahman
Isa_Rahman

Posted: 04 July 2012 at 12:18pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by darsh2010

[QUOTE=Isa_Rahman]

ENJOY..

Poor ARVI and archana nw even teju thinks tat she is money-minded... I loved how arjun bought glass bangles to his purvi and remembers her, I love bangles too. Ovi state is getting so annoyin tat she is very adament and spoilt tat she thinks she can get everything just like tat, she doesn't care abt anyone feeling I got soAngry tat felt like give her tight slap in her face, I also loved when arjun yelled at her when she was talking abt archu-purvi. How can manav think so cheap I hate him wat they nw only gt 11/2 months its better archu shud divorce tat idiot n hav a peaceful life without her selfish family. I dnt know wat all the problems this stupid ovi is gonna create btw ARVI n also mayb she will try to do something bad to purvi im worried n scared to even think abt it if the CVS r plannin to brk my ARVI thn im nt gonna watch ths serial anymore until I hear my ARVI r together its so annoying.

Hey ISA, can u update the 7th july maha episode promo I read in FB tat ARVI gonna hav rough time im worried if u find out cn u pls post it k its my favor.

Thanks again fr the videos

I'm going out at the moment, so i'll upload onto here after i come back. However i will give you the link for the promo you want to watch. Just click the below link and watch the promo.

http://indiastudies.info/views.php?v=pr-promo-7jul-ME.wmv

darsh2010 Groupbie
darsh2010
darsh2010

Posted: 04 July 2012 at 2:01pm | IP Logged
[QUOTE=Isa_Rahman]

ENJOY...
Thanks ISA for the promo link gosh wat is happ to my ARVI, he was just helping sulochana or was it something else. D.K should come and help him I dnt knw im really worried archu-purvi r gonna help itz gettin me worried Cryfr my baby arjun so many probs he is facing rite nw, although I saw the SBS today where ankita said tat arjun is going to be purvi only bt ths EKTA soAngry irritating will do anythng crap. It's been only 2wks after ARVI gt united cn't wait till saturday... hope all izzz welll fr my ARVI...

Thank u again ISA.Smile
Isa_Rahman IF-Sizzlerz
Isa_Rahman
Isa_Rahman

Posted: 04 July 2012 at 2:57pm | IP Logged

Pavitra Rishta: PROMO 7th July 2012 Maha Episode Arjun Goes to Jail + Sulochna in Hospital

ENJOY...Tongue

darsh2010style14

darsh2010 Groupbie
darsh2010
darsh2010

Posted: 04 July 2012 at 6:08pm | IP Logged
[QUOTE=Isa_Rahman]

Pavitra Rishta: PROMO 7th July 2012 Maha Episode Arjun Goes to Jail + Sulochna in Hospital

ENJOY...Tongue

Hey ISA I want to write an FF of ARVI in india-forums do u know hw can I create one...
Isa_Rahman IF-Sizzlerz
Isa_Rahman
Isa_Rahman

Posted: 05 July 2012 at 12:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by darsh2010

[QUOTE=Isa_Rahman]

ENJOY...Tongue

Hey ISA I want to write an FF of ARVI in india-forums do u know hw can I create one...

Click new topic at the top of the page and then create it. it will ask yuou for subject topic and then write wahtever u want in the main body of text. then click submit and you should have an FF.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

darsh2010

Go to top