Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Isa_Rahman thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: JlovL

seriously...Oh my Lord that means we won't be able to see any of their offscreen segments😭...bt thank you so much Isa for all the hard work you did in the past months..I really am

Yeah what can we do unfortunately these copyright things are big heacdache and got 170 plus videos on my account deleted what a shame. Thanks everyone for compliments over last 2 months i guess i will be in forum talk more nowadays since no more youtube channel to upload too. Anyways no point lookig back can't change it might as well enjoy the Arvi scenes coming up just not from me.
Edited by Isa_Rahman - 11 years ago
alicia. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Really going to miss your video updates  πŸ˜”

But I can't tell you how grateful I am to you for all ArVi scenes and AshVik interviews ! πŸ˜Š

nalonynnej thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Thanks for all your hard work Isa! Really upset you won't be able to post any more Arvi/Ashvik pics and videos. I appreciate all your effort. πŸ˜Š
eshasrk thumbnail
OMG Isa, I am really pissed 😑...why are these people acting like this ???
First in the forum there was a problem and now they have deleted your YT Channel also...very bad 😑.
Are they jealous of you or something ????

I am really pissed and at the same time sad that we won't be getting anymore ArVi scenes or AshVik offscreen segments...very bad.
Do you know how many videos I was able to watch thanks to you ???
I am really gonna miss your videos Isa...😭😭😭
Thanks alot for all the hard work & effort you've put in all this for us and I understand how you must be feeling now that all the hard work just vanished like that more or less 170 videos...gosh 😭

Is there any other way Isa to make this still work somehow ???

I don't know why some ppl have problems to work & co-operate with others if the main goal is the same ???? jeezzz 😑 πŸ˜‘ πŸ˜‘
Edited by esha - 11 years ago
vgiri thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Isa_Rahman

Yeah what can we do unfortunately these copyright things are big heacdache and got 170 plus videos on my account deleted what a shame. Thanks everyone for compliments over last 2 months i guess i will be in forum talk more nowadays since no more youtube channel to upload too. Anyways no point lookig back can't change it might as well enjoy the Arvi scenes coming up just not from me.

That is so sad Isa.. you are the only one to upload ARVI scenes.. Can we have different account to post just ARVI scene.. please dont stop..
Isa_Rahman thumbnail
There is someone on Youtube who is uploading all ArVi scenes at the moment so you should be able to get the ArVi scenes from the link i provide below. Unfortunately i won't be upload onto youtube with my account because it is banned and it would no use opening another just to get it banned again so might as well stick to other people videos on youtube from now.

Some Links on Youtube that you might people might find useful but none of these are my channel and for any videos on them you'll need to ask them not me. 

Alternative ArVi Scenes Link (Not My channel):

http://www.youtube.com/user/Rithvik3Dhanjani

Alternative ArVi Offscreen Segments Link (Not My channel):

http://www.youtube.com/user/MainEkHasina

Saas Bahu Aur Saazish Youtube Channel (Not My channel):

http://www.youtube.com/user/saasbahuaursaazish

Zee TV Official Youtube channel (Not My channel):

http://www.youtube.com/user/zeetv

Colors TV Official Youtube channel (Not My channel):

http://www.youtube.com/user/colorstv

Edited by Isa_Rahman - 11 years ago
Isa_Rahman thumbnail
Those are all the links i can help you guys with on youtube hopefully could help, sad that i can't upload videos anymore but it will be new experience waiting for videos like everyone else and ill be on forum more so anyways lets enjoy future ArVi scenes coming up and stay positive.
eshasrk thumbnail
Originally posted by: Isa_Rahman

Those are all the links i can help you guys with on youtube hopefully could help, sad that i can't upload videos anymore but it will be new experience waiting for videos like everyone else and ill be on forum more so anyways lets enjoy future ArVi scenes coming up and stay positive.

Thank you so much Isa...you are a real gem of a person...πŸ€—
-.Priya.- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
You know what really i hate this Copyright thing on youtube...i mean we are obviously not trying to take your copyright thing away from you

we are just sharing it with fans...gosh are you serious

those accounts which post scenes from movies before them relaesing arent deleted or warned even wen reported...wow ...i guess we just have to accept this world is truly UNFAIR...n thats something thats never going to change !!

alright sorry for my vent...but im this angry...this week was indeed bad

anyways thank you isa for all the lovely videos you gave us...n all the hard work you did...i know how it feels...let them be...not that anyone's going to their channel more even if they keep deleting fan accounts ...

~Priya~
style14 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
I am really pissed with this.. why did they have to terminate your channel, they could have just removed the video they had a prob with.. u had done so much work Isa, i feel really bad.. Its so sweet of you to provide the alternative links but isnt there any way they could re start ur channel again..