Arjun & Purvi fave scenes+PR OffScreen Interviews - Page 46

Posted: 11 years ago
Thanks Isa.. I always enjoyed Archana's Non Rona-Dhona scene.  I have started skipping her scenes too..
Pavitra Rishta:SBS PROMO Archana & Tej Bond + Arjun/Purvi/Foxy The Dog Offscreen Fun

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kwVYMuJivJ4[/YOUTUBE]

ENJOY...πŸ˜ƒ
Arjun on Bike

ENJOY...😳
Edited by Isa_Rahman - 11 years ago
OMG OMG Isa..how adorable & sweet they are & their off screen masti..I am dead..RD is HOTπŸ˜›πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

Thank You so much to You, just watched the vedio after today's work..I am so happyπŸ˜ƒ
Originally posted by crazy2012

OMG OMG Isa..how adorable & sweet they are & their off screen masti..I am dead..RD is HOTπŸ˜›πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

Thank You so much to You, just watched the vedio after today's work..I am so happyπŸ˜ƒ
Hi Debu,
Tumne to dil ki baat keh di...very cute and so glad to see RD and Asha masti...yes, RD is too cute...and adorable...love him absolutely...πŸ˜³πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰πŸ˜ƒ
Thank you Isa and Shruti, who both posted...😳
Edited by abhimg - 11 years ago
Originally posted by abhimg

Hi Debu,
Tumne to dil ki baat keh di...very cute and so glad to see RD and Asha masti...yes, RD is too cute...and adorable...love him absolutely...πŸ˜ƒ
Thank you Isa and Shruti, who both posted...😳

Yes Abhi..so much dill ki baat of all ArviansπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜³

Thanks Isha, Shruti, SBB, SBS, TV wale..all..

Sabar Ka Faal Arvi Hota HaiπŸ˜†
Edited by crazy2012 - 11 years ago
Thanks so much for the SBS link dear.. God Rithvik and Asha are so adorable.. Love their ofscreen masti... n what Rithvik says is true, we need Pruvi and Arjun romantic scenes...

Hi Debu,

Loved your line, sabra ka fal ARVI hota hai...πŸ˜‰πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜³

Arjun and Purvi Love Scenes 26th June 2012 Arjun Resigns + Ovi Bribes Purvi Precap

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TbsTKvttt6U[/YOUTUBE]

ENJOY...πŸ˜ƒ
Originally posted by style14

Thanks so much for the SBS link dear.. God Rithvik and Asha are so adorable.. Love their ofscreen masti... n what Rithvik says is true, we need Pruvi and Arjun romantic scenes...

Your Welcome on the videos and i don't think its long before we see Arjun and Purvi together.